Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-07-2014, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
One play makes Adams a douche? lol ok. I'm sure Reds fans won't let us forget about it over the years. It was barely a shove and no one has any idea what was said.

****** Yadi. beastmode. Wacha doin his thing like always.
They won't. Classy is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Cincinnati fans.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:54 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Nice inning Rosenthal you ******* shitclown.
That blow up and Wacha still picking up the win worked out really well for me.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
They won't. Classy is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Cincinnati fans.
Ehh every fan base has asshole fans. Yankees Fans are by far the worst in baseball try going to Yankee Stadium in a opposing jersey. I honestly don't know what is worst going to a Yankee game or a Cowboys game as a opposing fan it was pretty close.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Ehh every fan base has asshole fans. Yankees Fans are by far the worst in baseball try going to Yankee Stadium in a opposing jersey. I honestly don't know what is worst going to a Yankee game or a Cowboys game as a opposing fan it was pretty close.
Where did you sit? I feel like this is way overblown. Baseball is pretty tame in general. I've never seen much at Yankee Stadium in terms of opposing fans being seriously harassed. At least you won't get stabbed or beaten like at a Dodgers game. That is way worse. Sitting in the bleachers at Dodgers Stadium, I was glad that I was at a neutral game.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 04-07-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been to a ton of parks, and a bunch of football games. Cincy fans were by far my least favorite. Baseball crowds are incredibly hospitable everywhere I've been, except Cincy.

And my time with them at OSU isn't helping my opinion of them either. It's mostly Bengals fans, but it's enough.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Where did you sit? I feel like this is way overblown. Baseball is pretty tame in general. I've never seen much at Yankee Stadium in terms of opposing fans being seriously harassed. At least you won't get stabbed or beaten like at a Dodgers game. That is way worse. Sitting in the bleachers at Dodgers Stadium, I was glad that I was at a neutral game.
Yeah, I've been to a ton of Yankee games and I've never saw harassment of any kind towards opposing fans. Except one time. 2 Rays fans were bad mouthing Jeter. That didn't go over too well but it didn't get out of hand or anything.

The bleacher creatures probably get rowdy with opposing fans.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 04-07-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean, we don't need to skirt around Cincy having a high population of trashy people in the area...

Adams barely touched the guy, it's just a funny clip...mainly because of how trashy the Cincy people are.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Omar Infante got drilled in the chin.

Royals have no backup middle infielder.

Probably going to be a brawl next half-inning.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was sitting in the upper section. I was being kicked and harassed by the Yankees fan behind me and he was bitching about all the other Yankee fans not putting on rally caps he was intoxicated. I was also told repeatedly how awful Cincinnati was by numerous fans A cop told me I was not aloud to walk down the sidewalk, but my brother and friend were aloud too which one of them was wearing a Yankees jersey and the other had on neutral colors. It could be that lot people in New York/New Jersey are assholes.

It was by far not my worst stadium experience by it was my worst Baseball experience. That cake goes to a Thursday night game in Pittsburgh Steelers- Cincinnati Bengals and the sad part was I was in Cincinnati and I had a full beer poured on me and I had to help break up some fights. Pittsburgh Steelers quiet a few of them will try and start something or try and get a reaction out of you, but I am one of the few fans that don't retaliate in some way.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-07-2014, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I mean, we don't need to skirt around Cincy having a high population of trashy people in the area...

Adams barely touched the guy, it's just a funny clip...mainly because of how trashy the Cincy people are.
Ohio just has a lot of trashy fans. Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Ohio State, and there are quiet a few bad Kentucky Wildcat fans too. There are a lot of Pittsburgh fans in Ohio so I am including them.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-07-2014, 10:40 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cargo & Tulo both homered today

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was sitting in the upper section. I was being kicked and harassed by the Yankees fan behind me and he was bitching about all the other Yankee fans not putting on rally caps he was intoxicated. I was also told repeatedly how awful Cincinnati was by numerous fans A cop told me I was not aloud to walk down the sidewalk, but my brother and friend were aloud too which one of them was wearing a Yankees jersey and the other had on neutral colors. It could be that lot people in New York/New Jersey are assholes.
This was not a real Yankee fan. Rally Cap? I've never seen such a thing at the stadium. Leave that crap for other teams. That guy was probably an out of town Yankee fan.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Nice inning Rosenthal you ******* shitclown.
He can do that all he wants in non save situations....
Old 04-07-2014, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodabear View Post
He can do that all he wants in non save situations....
Don't say that or pretty soon he will be Jose Valverde and shortly after that, he'll be blowing save opps just the same.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:16 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Wow wrong thread.

Last edited by nepg : 04-08-2014 at 12:22 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:31 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Don't say that or pretty soon he will be Jose Valverde and shortly after that, he'll be blowing save opps just the same.
He will never be Jose Valverde.....
Old 04-08-2014, 12:42 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been to plenty of Dodger games over my life, never seen any fan get harassed or beaten, but I have (only once) seen a Giants fan get harassed and yelled that, but that was because he was drunk and belligerent at the game when everyone was booing Bonds, but then again I've never sat in the bleachers because I actually want good seat when I go to Dodger Stadium

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:30 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I've been to plenty of Dodger games over my life, never seen any fan get harassed or beaten, but I have (only once) seen a Giants fan get harassed and yelled that, but that was because he was drunk and belligerent at the game when everyone was booing Bonds, but then again I've never sat in the bleachers because I actually want good seat when I go to Dodger Stadium
Frequenting the K often, I forget that stadiums can have bad seats sometimes.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I sat in the bleachers. And I didn't see anyone harassed but I also didn't see anyone in the opposing teams gear. Just overall the fan base around me was angry and ignorant. It quite obviously would have been an issue if someone was wearing Braves gear.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:42 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have been to literally hundreds of Dodger games in my life and I really don't think they are drastically different than any other major urban fan base. Yes, the cheap seats occasionally have drunk and/or rough fans who may boo opposing fans (and honestly, it doesn't even happen that often outside of Giants games and playoff games, where it's a more intense atmosphere). That's pretty much the same for every stadium I have been in. You're in the cheapest seats in the stadium, what do you expect?

Saying you are going to get "stabbed or beaten" if you go to Dodger Stadium is just ignorant. That's a stereotype based off of one incident.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 04-08-2014 at 11:13 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:10 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been to Wrigley and AT&T. Other than Wrigley's uncomfortable restroom setup, I had a great time at both. Found the environment to be entertaining. I give Cubs fans a hard time just because it's easy, my main saying when I'm getting **** from a Cubs fan at my work "what's that? I'm sorry I can't hear you I have 11 world series rings in my ear" but they are certainly passionate about their team, and I respect that.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:20 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been to Fenway a few times. Never seen anyone bad mouthing anyone, and since youre so close together you kinda strike up convos with people around you by necessity. I mean, the ambiance of Fenway makes the things bad about it (high priced, small seats, smallish bathrooms) okay.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't we all agree that Philadelphia has the worst fans in all sports?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:29 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed Fenway when I went, but that was probably aided by the mystique/novelty of seeing it in person for the first time.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:29 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Can't we all agree that Philadelphia has the worst fans in all sports?
Yes, but with the caveat that Seahawks fans are just as bad...most of us just don't have to deal with them on a regular basis.