Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-16-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tulo was also out for a month and half. I don't think it's any coincidence that as soon as he came back it's when the Rockies really took off. He's the real MVP of the Rockies.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to see what Tulo could do with a full season...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Maybe it would look like Cargo's amazing year this season...

lol I don't get why everyone hates on him so much.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't hate on him. I love the way he plays, his skill set, and his leadership. I have owned him in an auction keeper league since his first full season, yet he tears something every year, and it kills my team!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 09-16-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the way he plays also but Tulo is the more important player to the Rockies. Staying healthy is a big part of it but if he did Tulo would put up numbers better than Cargo.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-16-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cargo's OBP on the road is .310, which is absolutely awful. His .450 SLG on the road is also pretty weak for a MVP candidate. Votto has a .441 OBP and an OPS over 1.000 on the road. Pujols has a .374 road OBP and an OPS of .949, almost 200 points higher than Cargo.

If Cargo could play in Coors all 162 games, he'd easily be the MVP. However, you're not the most valuable player when you perform average at best on the road.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF why is ESPN overplaying this Derek Jeter play? It happens almost every day in baseball, but they act like it's just some unbelievable new thing and Jeter's the first person in mlb history to fake being hit by a pitch.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
WTF why is ESPN overplaying this Derek Jeter play? It happens almost every day in baseball, but they act like it's just some unbelievable new thing and Jeter's the first person in mlb history to fake being hit by a pitch.
Probably because Jeter is supposed to represent the good honorable guy in baseball. No cheating, no PED's, the golden boy so to speak. They're just blowing this out of proportion like they do everything. This is just so stupid, I think I have faked getting HBP so many times.

I find it funny that Jeter is the poster child, seeing as he had that home run that really wasn't against the Braves I think. The one where the kid leaned over and stole it from the player. That was great.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

That was the Orioles in the ALCS.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-16-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
That was the Orioles in the ALCS.
Thanks, thats the team. I was pretty young then but you get the point right? Lol.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Thanks, thats the team. I was pretty young then but you get the point right? Lol.
Yeah just getting the facts straight. When I was at college I hooked up with girlfriend at the time so that's funny you brought it up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-16-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Old 09-16-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

No one hates on him. You just make him out to be something that he is not.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Probably because Jeter is supposed to represent the good honorable guy in baseball. No cheating, no PED's, the golden boy so to speak. They're just blowing this out of proportion like they do everything. This is just so stupid, I think I have faked getting HBP so many times.

I find it funny that Jeter is the poster child, seeing as he had that home run that really wasn't against the Braves I think. The one where the kid leaned over and stole it from the player. That was great.
Wasn't that against the O's?
Old 09-16-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah just getting the facts straight. When I was at college I hooked up with girlfriend at the time so that's funny you brought it up.
You were like 12 when that happened.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You were like 12 when that happened.
When I was at college. He was dating this girl who lived in the room next to me. He was playing baseball for some college elsewhere.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-16-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When I was at college. He was dating this girl who lived in the room next to me. He was playing baseball for some college elsewhere.
You could have made that more clear you jerk.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-16-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You could have made that more clear you jerk.
Yeah you're right I guess I could have.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-16-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Got to love AT&T U-verse.

Working fine all day and then when Westbrook gets an 0-2 count on Adrian my tv freezes and I don't get to see Luddy's ovation. Neat.

Only reason I turned on this damn game.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

Because he's one of the biggest beneficiaries of Coors Field in the history of the stadium?
Old 09-16-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooooo this Bautista guy is good for hitting HR

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

When did you change your name?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-16-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Barring a collapse, the Giants are about to take first place.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-17-2010, 05:01 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

I'm going to go ahead and say that the Giants end up winning the division and the Rockies take the Wildcard. And then the Giants throw three straight perfect games against the Reds in the NLDS. 1st one by Timmy, 2nd one by Cain and 3rd one by Buster Posey who pitches just because.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I'm going to go ahead and say that the Giants end up winning the division and the Rockies take the Wildcard. And then the Giants throw three straight perfect games against the Reds in the NLDS. 1st one by Timmy, 2nd one by Cain and 3rd one by Buster Posey who pitches just because.
with the way the braves are playing, i'd say you're gonna be right. i ******* got tickets for the braves v. phillies series in october thinking it would be for the pennant but they might be eliminated before the series even starts. ******* overpaid for tickets.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote