Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-04-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bobby V is obviously my ideal choice, behind my self that is.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love for Bobby V in Pittsburgh too, but that'll never happen.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's ours damn it!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't posted in here in awile.. because its baseball!

Playoffs are exciting though my predictions..

ATL will beat SF which will probably be a long series. Both teams don't have a ton of bat, Chipper healthy would have me more confident but I do not think he is coming back.

Phillies will beat the Reds, though I wouldn't mind seeing Cincy beat them. Phillies are a team with most of the same players from that WS title.. even without Lee and Happ. They have Hamels and the Roy freaks. Along with Howard, J roll, Victorino etc. They have been surging for awile now and are playing good.

Yanks will beat the Twins unfortunately finding out today that Morneau or whatever won't be back at all. Mauer isn't the homerun threat Justin was and the Yanks have the crop of players from last year with guys like Berkman being additional.

Lastly, and I guess I will do the other ones next week.. but the Rays will beat the Rangers. They are a complete team with great pitching, baserunning etc. They go as Longo goes and Soriano was a huge pick up as well.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Until the Mets focus their energies on building their scouting and farm system in a more aggressive and cost/beneficial way, they will never compete in today's MLB. That means a culture shift throughout the organization and an ability to find the appropriate high ceiling talent. Once you have the talent, you must develop it. The Mets did well with this on some players (Wright, Reyes, Davis), but they need to build a legit pipeline to use as an internal rebuilding tool and as pieces for trade.

Too many other teams are much better than the Mets at building a real talent pipeline. This is a major competitive disadvantage.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our farm isn't the best in baseball but it's usually about average. We actually do have a lot of homegrown players on our team but we just need to do a better job of surrounding them with other talent. We do great in international free agency but since Fred Wilpon is friends with Selig we hardly ever go overslot for talent in the Rule IV draft.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Haven't posted in here in awile.. because its baseball!

Playoffs are exciting though my predictions..

ATL will beat SF which will probably be a long series. Both teams don't have a ton of bat, Chipper healthy would have me more confident but I do not think he is coming back.

Phillies will beat the Reds, though I wouldn't mind seeing Cincy beat them. Phillies are a team with most of the same players from that WS title.. even without Lee and Happ. They have Hamels and the Roy freaks. Along with Howard, J roll, Victorino etc. They have been surging for awile now and are playing good.

Yanks will beat the Twins unfortunately finding out today that Morneau or whatever won't be back at all. Mauer isn't the homerun threat Justin was and the Yanks have the crop of players from last year with guys like Berkman being additional.

Lastly, and I guess I will do the other ones next week.. but the Rays will beat the Rangers. They are a complete team with great pitching, baserunning etc. They go as Longo goes and Soriano was a huge pick up as well.
I don't even know where to start...

Happ was barely a contributor on the 2008 Phillies. He got a ring because he was on the playoff roster, but he really didn't play in the playoffs. He was a bigger part of the NL champ team in 2009. Lee was a Cleveland Indian in 2008.

Chipper is not coming back this year. He will barely have a chance to make it back for spring training.

Morneau's being out sucks, but the Twins have been without him since the All Star Break and have the league's best record in the second half.

The Yanks are down WS MVP Hideki Matsui + Johnny Damon. Adding Austin Kearns and Lance Berkman (1 HR since he came over from Houston) doesn't exactly scream success...

In conclusion... your predictions are noted, but your rationale is not based on reality.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 10-04-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Our farm isn't the best in baseball but it's usually about average. We actually do have a lot of homegrown players on our team but we just need to do a better job of surrounding them with other talent. We do great in international free agency but since Fred Wilpon is friends with Selig we hardly ever go overslot for talent in the Rule IV draft.
The team has to take advantage of the available options to get the best possible pieces for the team. Otherwise, other big market teams are going to crush the Mets in terms of talent. Playing by arbitrary rules that can't be enforced won't help the Mets compete. They need to get the star talent that's out there by going above slot. There are players who can be bought out of college falling to the 5th round who are big bargains. Other teams are doing this and being rewarded. Why would the Mets not do this?

Old 10-04-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
The Yanks are down WS MVP Hideki Matsui + Johnny Damon. Adding Austin Kearns and Lance Berkman (1 HR since he came over from Houston) doesn't exactly scream success....
Berkman sucks. He will only play against righties and likely bat 7th or 8th. Which isn't as much as you would think with all the lefties the teams in the AL will be throwing. Neither him or Kearns were brought in to replace Matsui or Damon. I'd say Granderson and Gardner have replaced them decently enough, with huge upgrades defensively.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Berkman sucks. He will only play against righties and likely bat 7th or 8th. Which isn't as much as you would think with all the lefties the teams in the AL will be throwing. Neither him or Kearns were brought in to replace Matsui or Damon. I'd say Granderson and Gardner have replaced them decently enough, with huge upgrades defensively.
I think this is the time for the Twins to finally slay the Yankees in postseason play. I'm not confident in my thinking to say that they dogged it to get the Wild Card, but I think they are more comfortable playing the Twins then the Rangers and I really feel that their arrogance in not playing well down the stretch run for the division will cripple them in thinking they can just turn it on come the playoffs.

That and I think it would hilarious to see Carl Pavano be instrumental in the Twins victory in the postseason over the Yankees.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I think this is the time for the Twins to finally slay the Yankees in postseason play. I'm not confident in my thinking to say that they dogged it to get the Wild Card, but I think they are more comfortable playing the Twins then the Rangers and I really feel that their arrogance in not playing well down the stretch run for the division will cripple them in thinking they can just turn it on come the playoffs.

That and I think it would hilarious to see Carl Pavano be instrumental in the Twins victory in the postseason over the Yankees.
While I prefer to play the Twins, I don't think the Yankees dogged it to get them. Neither them or the Rays played well down the stretch. The Twins and Rangers didn't really either. Going all out to win the division isn't as important as getting their guys right. WC teams win all the time.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
The team has to take advantage of the available options to get the best possible pieces for the team. Otherwise, other big market teams are going to crush the Mets in terms of talent. Playing by arbitrary rules that can't be enforced won't help the Mets compete. They need to get the star talent that's out there by going above slot. There are players who can be bought out of college falling to the 5th round who are big bargains. Other teams are doing this and being rewarded. Why would the Mets not do this?
Like I said since Wilpon is good friends with Selig he listens to him when it comes to overslotting. Do I agree with it? Hell no it's a ridiculous practice that gets absolutely nothing in return.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

They need to fix the WC system. They need a bigger incentive for the team that wins the division.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manager talk...I still hope the Braves get Fredie Gonzalez. The job was supposed to be his in Atlanta one day anyway, and his release was rather timely. It seems like it's going to happen, but you never know what may happen...the Cubs talk scared me for a while, but he turned down the chance to interview for the gig. Making a deal with ATL almost inevitable.
It's probably only between Fredi and Terry Pendleton, and those two have been my favorites for the job for years. So I should be happy, regardless. But I want Fredi. Should happen.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-04-2010 at 08:59 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am hoping for a rematch of 91 world series to tell u the truth. Or the matchup between the central division winners. Unfortanately, I see the Braves, Reds, and Twins all losing in the first round.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping for Rangers/Giants so I can go to the games.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

Rangers 3, Rays 1
-I don't trust Garza and Shields at all and Cliff Lee will be starting the other game (or two games). The Rays offense is also pretty hit-or-miss.

Yankees 3, Twins 0
-CC out-duels Liriano and the Yankees lefties feast on Baker and Pavano.

Phillies 3, Reds 1
-The Reds will steal one, but Philly is more talented, experienced and has the best pitcher in the world.

Braves 3, Giants 1
-I really want the Giants to win but something tells me the Braves get timely hitting and quality pitching to dominate the Giants. I hope I'm wrong.

Rangers 4, Yankees 3
-A classic series ends in a 13th inning walk-off HR by Nelson Cruz.

Phillies 4, Braves 2
-The Braves win two but it's not really even that close.

Phillies 4, Rangers 1
-Too much Doc, the Rangers are drained from the Yankees series.

MVP: Roy Halladay
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are some options that a Pirates beat writer thinks the Pirates will target for their manager opening.

http://insidepittsburghsports.com/st...s-radar/29957/
Old 10-04-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect a very Clifflee playoffs
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playoff game stars in a half an hour, Lee vs Price. Should be sexy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Here are some options that a Pirates beat writer thinks the Pirates will target for their manager opening.

http://insidepittsburghsports.com/st...s-radar/29957/
For those of us who don't really care, perhaps posting the names would be of help.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Good luck to all the fans here who have teams in the playoffs. I miss playoff baseball very badly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Good luck to all the fans here who have teams in the playoffs. I miss playoff baseball very badly.
Thanks. Hopefully we are in it for more than a week for once.

I heard a rumor that Terry Ryan is interested in the Mets GM job, but that's just talk. Would be interesting though.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I truly believe just bringing Doc to the playoffs was all he needed and he will do the rest.

DOCtober.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I've heard we're interested in Ryan but he doesn't really have the passion to GM again unless it's a really special situation. Hearing that I don't really want to beg someone to be our GM if he doesn't have the heart to do so. I'm most interested in Logan White and Dan Jennings.

sig by BoneKrusher