Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-16-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A bitter bitter pill.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are who we thought they were! AND WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK!

Just saying

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See people its not just my great home state of Minnesota who struggles against the Yankees. And u know what? Instead of calling them overpaid, arrogant, punk assholes, I will just tip my hat and call them my daddy.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My butthole is sore.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
My butthole is sore.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
See people its not just my great home state of Minnesota who struggles against the Yankees. And u know what? Instead of calling them overpaid, arrogant, punk assholes, I will just tip my hat and call them my daddy.
There is no game they are ever out of. We have the advantage over every team late in the game. Between Mo and our constant ability to come back. But that was a game we had to win. We need to win with our ace on the mound when their ace isn't. Obviously he didn't help win tehg ame but I'll take it either way.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

All I have to say is today is a...

Last edited by D-Unit : 10-16-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if a series can be over after one game, but that very well may be the case after last night. Although, if Texas can pull it off, they got Lee in Game 3 to potentially go up 2-1. I really dislike their chances tonight, however.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I don't know if a series can be over after one game, but that very well may be the case after last night. Although, if Texas can pull it off, they got Lee in Game 3 to potentially go up 2-1. I really dislike their chances tonight, however.
I disliked their chances yesterday and they almost pulled it off. Sucks to lose the lead like that.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its okay Rangers: I BELIEVE that u can win the game Cliff Lee pitches.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas really needed that game I think. Tonight is a must win. I like the game three but not necessarily in game four. I don't think the Yankees lose two in a row at home, even with A.J. Burnett on the mound.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Texas really needed that game I think. Tonight is a must win. I like the game three but not necessarily in game four. I don't think the Yankees lose two in a row at home, even with A.J. Burnett on the mound.
Every game is a needed win. Every game is a must win.

Tonight is very winnable. Phil Hughes is very beatable and Lewis is better at home than on the road.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonight is a must win for the Rangers if for nothing else they need to get the "never won a home playoff game" monkey off their respective backs. They win this and the whole dynamic of the series is altered.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Just got back from my son's soccer game....

WOOOOOOOO NELLY!!! Off the wall double!

Love the coaching by Ron right there to call Kinsler for a bunt.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just got back from my son's soccer game....

WOOOOOOOO NELLY!!! Off the wall double!

Love the coaching by Ron right there to call Kinsler for a bunt.
You love the coaching there? That was ******* ********.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* Murphy..
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And hey look, the bunt was ******* stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-16-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK our bullpen is gonna be ******.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
And hey look, the bunt was ******* stupid.
It was an aggressive call.

Nice hitting by the Rangers to cover.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another 5-0 lead......
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
It was an aggressive call.

Nice hitting by the Rangers to cover.
There's a difference between aggressive and ********. That was ********.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-16-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
There's a difference between aggressive and ********. That was ********.
You can't say that. Moving Cruz to 3rd into scoring position might've had an affect on Hughes' mind... causing the next 2 batters to get to him. If Cruz was on 2B and Kinsler got a strike out, pop out or hit into a double play, the entire inning would've been different.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
LOL... last night, my old man told me, during the 5th & 6th innings, he said the Yankees can come back, and I said no way, the Rangers are not the choking Twinkies. The Twins always get ahead of the Yanks and always lose. I said these Rangers are not your mother's Twins.

They were.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Col-by! Col-by!
Old 10-16-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't get your hopes up D. You Texas fans will learn soon enough.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote