Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-10-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dana Eveland threw 7.1 innings of shutout ball!!!

******* beast
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dodgers take the lead on a pinch hit wif Dr. Dre and he drives in 2 on a single

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Chipper is going to be out for a while with, surprise, surprise an oblique injury. When Chipper injures his obliques he's useless, and his linger forever. Neat. This is a yearly thing for him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Dana Eveland threw 7.1 innings of shutout ball!!!

******* beast
I was going to praise Brad Arnsberg, then I realized he's with Houston now. Oops

This team is looking like the '08 Jays - seriously, who needs offense?
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I was going to praise Brad Arnsberg, then I realized he's with Houston now. Oops

This team is looking like the '08 Jays - seriously, who cares about how they start?
fixed it for you ;)
Old 04-10-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOOOO Marlins put up 3 in the 9th for the win, Cantu gets the game winning sac fly!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Jamie Moyer is sooooooo terrible.
Give the guy a break! he's like 50 years old.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This team is looking like the '08 Jays - seriously, who needs offense?
Didn't realize Arnsberg left. Hmmm...that sucks...I was a fan.

Not that I expect him to do anything this year but it is nice to see our young arms pitching well(not that eveland is really in that category but still).

Now if we can just get rid of Overbay and call up Wallace(taking arbitration into account and such)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
fixed it for you ;)
This season is a success as long as we don't end up with triple digits in the loss column. That's how I see it. I'll enjoy this until we really start divisional play (sorry, the O's don't count ;) ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Give the guy a break! he's like 50 years old.
I think he actually might be. Wait, no, no, no ..... :p

Last edited by 619 : 04-10-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Prado is a beast. I never thought he'd become such a great batter.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-10-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Now if we can just get rid of Overbay and call up Wallace(taking arbitration into account and such)
How about giving Ruiz some ABs for a change? I thought he was going to play a bigger role this year. He's not even playing against lefties, and that's supposed to be when Snider would sit a good majority of the time. I guess they're prepared to go through a full season of growing pains.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Damn Prado is a beast. I never thought he'd become such a great batter.
I highly recommend anyone pick him up in fantasy if they haven't already. He's been playing at this level for a while now, just no one happens to notice because he doesn't put up big power numbers. He is everything Kelly Johnson was not as a batter.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Heyward opposite field homer! BOOM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-10-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I highly recommend anyone pick him up in fantasy if they haven't already. He's been playing at this level for a while now, just no one happens to notice because he doesn't put up big power numbers. He is everything Kelly Johnson was not as a batter.
Oh yeah, I know how good he is...and yeah, he's very consistent. I was just saying i never saw him becoming this type of starter. I always saw him as a really good utility guy who could be a decent enough starter. That was until last year, at least.

edit...He certainly possesses every bit of the offensive potential of someone like Yunel. And Prado is a freaking doubles machine.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-10-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

I am a bad, bad man.

:D
Old 04-10-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Heyward is so beastly. I'm glad I snatched him up in my fantasy league late since I knew no one else knew who he was. Whadda beast.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^Either your draft was in 2008 or the people in your league don't have eyes or ears....

Was the homer a bomb?

Anyone see the Montero injury? Did it look bad?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Seven walks for Lowe and counting..
Old 04-10-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
^Either your draft was in 2008 or the people in your league don't have eyes or ears....

Was the homer a bomb?

Just barely cleared the wall. Wind aided, opposite field.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-10-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Was the homer a bomb?

espn fantasy leagues FTW, for the most part they're clueless and only draft based on ESPN's rankings and since Heyward was in the 190s I was able to scoop him up around 160/170.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Lowe's day is done. It's not often you see a pitcher give up that many walks and only come away with one earned run.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Miguel Montero exited Saturday's game in the second inning with an apparent knee injury.
Montero suffered the injury while running to first base. He was replaced by Chris Snyder, who may be asked to start a few consecutive games.
It doesn't appear to be serious.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Glaus grazed with the bases loaded. Sweet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-10-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Not the way you want to exit a game for Wellemeyer.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Renteria is gonna regret that one. Guess who's at bat??? :D