Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-02-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Orioles are ill.
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
In 2 years you'll care.
Bah, all of our rotation next year (Verlander/Fister/Scherzer/Porcello/Turner) will be under 30 and our core offensive lineup will be as well.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Bah, all of our rotation next year (Verlander/Fister/Scherzer/Porcello/Turner) will be under 30 and our core offensive lineup will be as well.
We'll see. Cabrera has a lot of drinks in him for the next 2 years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Classy. Yeah!
Old 10-02-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well with as much as he drinks, he still continues to rake. I wouldnt be too worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually love Cabrera. I'm just messing around. They really have a non existent farm system right now though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually love Cabrera. I'm just messing around. They really have a non existent farm system right now though.
Truth, but when has it really mattered if the Yankees have a farm system or not....they never use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Castellanos should fill one of our only holes in two or three years, and Turner should be ready soon. Those 2 are very good. Not like we're the Brewers here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-02-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're not saying it, Yankees fans, but I know ... Oh, I know ...

Old 10-02-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Geez shut up Jeter. You got schooled there on a great pitch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Castellanos should fill one of our only holes in two or three years, and Turner should be ready soon. Those 2 are very good. Not like we're the Brewers here.
You know I love Turner but we'll see with Castellanos. I don't want to take away from your great year so I'm done with this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jorge Posada with a triple. My mind is blown.

Took a nice bounce off the wall.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

This better not be Valverde's first mess up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Suck it, Yankees!
Old 10-02-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats, Tiger fans.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

That was ******* painful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-02-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It was one game. Why are you ass Tigers fans making me defend the Yankees? When did you become so confident.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
It was one game. Why are you ass Tigers fans making me defend the Yankees? When did you become so confident.
It's called trash talk. It doesn't have to be truthful or realistic.

Also, Yankees fans are the most obnoxious of all.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I'm trash talking?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-02-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I'm trash talking?
No it was mostly Xio even though your love for Fister was kind of weird.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
No it was mostly Xio even though your love for Fister was kind of weird.
Look, the love I have for Fister will be obvious soon. You'll see Jewbag.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-02-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last I checked, no Yankees fan in here called Miguel Cabrera a muppet-talking dicksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Last I checked, no Yankees fan in here called Miguel Cabrera a muppet-talking dicksucker.
Well you should never tell a lie, so ...
Old 10-02-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Look, the love I have for Fister will be obvious soon. You'll see Jewbag.
Half Jewbag thank you.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Wrong thread by far.

sig by BoneKrusher