Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great choices.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very happy the O's are bringing back the cartoon Oriole as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never actually realized they never used to wear those hats anymore. So many fans own that hat that it just seemed normal to me.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I never actually realized they never used to wear those hats anymore. So many fans own that hat that it just seemed normal to me.
Yeah they always wear the boring lame bird.....have some flavor one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It's being reported that the Marlins offered Pujols a 9 year $225 million deal.
I wouldn't wear those uniforms for that much.

And it's nice to see other teams making good decisions with their uniforms. Mets finally getting rid of the black and the Orioles going back to their proper hats.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who's on your Top 5 FA Wish List?

Me: Rangers
1. Yu Darvish
2. Yoenis Cespedes
3. Armando Rivera
4. CJ Wilson
5. Roy Oswalt
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D'Backs
1. Mark Buehrle
2. Hiroki Kuroda
3. Roy Oswalt
4. Paul Maholm
5. Javier Vasquez(though I bet he gets overpaid again)
Old 11-16-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Madden and Gibson won Manager of the Year.
Great picks for both. Think it was obvious there.

And as far as free agency.......................

1. Albert Pujols

I don't give a **** about any1 else.....
Old 11-16-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
D'Backs
1. Mark Buehrle
2. Hiroki Kuroda
3. Roy Oswalt
4. Paul Maholm

really Kuroda #2?

be prepared to over pay for him for 1 year, like we probably will

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
D'Backs
1. Mark Buehrle
2. Hiroki Kuroda
3. Roy Oswalt
4. Paul Maholm
Was it Vasquez who said he's retiring? I could be wrong..
Old 11-16-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to even waste my time. I hope the Wilpons go **** themselves with the charade they're playing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im really sad with the news of the dodgers. Not being able to go after any free agents is gonna make for a really LONG off-season. :(

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Was it Vasquez who said he's retiring? I could be wrong..
I guess so, now we can't trade him away midseason for 10x what he is worth :(
Old 11-16-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As it's been long speculated, The Astros will officially be moving to the AL West in 2013, as part of the new Crane ownership

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
As it's been long speculated, The Astros will officially be moving to the AL West in 2013, as part of the new Crane ownership
I'm excited about the rivalry that can build up between the Rangers and Astros, but now, who do they play when it comes to inter-league play? lol.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know anything about Cuban outfielder Yoenis Cespedes besides that he's a youtube sensation?
I've never heard of him until I heard the BoSox were going to give him a private workout.
RH OF bat is just what the Sox need... just curious.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Anyone know anything about Cuban outfielder Yoenis Cespedes besides that he's a youtube sensation?
I've never heard of him until I heard the BoSox were going to give him a private workout.
RH OF bat is just what the Sox need... just curious.
More proof that the Carl Crawford signing was bad? Cespedes is gonna be a great CF wherever he ends up.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
More proof that the Carl Crawford signing was bad? Cespedes is gonna be a great CF wherever he ends up.
Id imagine hed play right in Boston.

Is he better than Ellsbury out there?

Quote:
Old 11-16-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Id imagine hed play right in Boston.

Is he better than Ellsbury out there?
Yea, exactly. He'd play right I'd imagine. Then again, I have no clue about him.
That's what someone wrote about him on ESPNBoston though, that he'd play RF.
Crawford/Ellsbury/New Guy... if he's half the hype right now, I'd be happy with that.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Yea, exactly. He'd play right I'd imagine. Then again, I have no clue about him.
That's what someone wrote about him on ESPNBoston though, that he'd play RF.
Crawford/Ellsbury/New Guy... if he's half the hype right now, I'd be happy with that.
Rumors are that he is pretty much a finished product. Hes ready for the bigs right now supposedly...thats saying a lot, though.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm not going to even waste my time. I hope the Wilpons go **** themselves with the charade they're playing.
Maybe we can afford to at least bring Capuano back. Oh wait. ****.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I like this. I know I maybe in the minority, but I like interleague play and I love it that it will be year round and not useless games in May and June.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dale Sveum is the Cubs choice for manager, now he just has to accept

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:35 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ Wilson apparently seeking 6yrs/$120 million

Well, never hurts to ask but I doubt he comes anywhere close to that
Old 11-17-2011, 02:42 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
CJ Wilson apparently seeking 6yrs/$120 million

Well, never hurts to ask but I doubt he comes anywhere close to that
I dont see him getting that either. Win a playoff game first, meat.

Quote: