Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 03-05-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walter actually went back to Houston. I hope we just skip TO and draft Demaryius Thomas. Give Simpson a shot at this game and see if Caldwell can step up big this year.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Walter actually went back to Houston. I hope we just skip TO and draft Demaryius Thomas. Give Simpson a shot at this game and see if Caldwell can step up big this year.
I still think we should sign TO.. I want us to draft Thomas too but he won't step in from day 1 so we would need someone to fill the void. 1. Ocho 2. ??? 3. Caldwell 4. Simpson 5. Thomas 6. Cosby after the bye week we will be able to determine if Simpson can actually play or not. Whether the bye is in week 4 or 8 thats ample enough time to get on the field and be evaluated as well we would be able to see Thomas get more comfortable in the offense catchin Slims 9 route for TDs all day
Old 03-05-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crites09 View Post
I still think we should sign TO.. I want us to draft Thomas too but he won't step in from day 1 so we would need someone to fill the void. 1. Ocho 2. ??? 3. Caldwell 4. Simpson 5. Thomas 6. Cosby after the bye week we will be able to determine if Simpson can actually play or not. Whether the bye is in week 4 or 8 thats ample enough time to get on the field and be evaluated as well we would be able to see Thomas get more comfortable in the offense catchin Slims 9 route for TDs all day
I liked Slim's deep post route more, it was extremely abusive to opposing safety's hips.

Also, I'm O.K. going into this season with a ? at the #2 receiving spot. I would much rather see Simpson or Caldwell fail there than have T.O. be brought in.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I liked Slim's deep post route more, it was extremely abusive to opposing safety's hips.

Also, I'm O.K. going into this season with a ? at the #2 receiving spot. I would much rather see Simpson or Caldwell fail there than have T.O. be brought in.
Yea, but you know Simpson won't be there... Caldwell has a shot but is best suited for the slot imo. I think if a guy like TO comes cheap, which I think he would come to Cincy cheap it is worth the risk and on a 1 year deal for not to much money there isn't much to lose. If he doesn't pan out cut his ass midseason and let other guys fill in... like the WR we will draft early
Old 03-06-2010, 06:29 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crites09 View Post
Yea, but you know Simpson won't be there... Caldwell has a shot but is best suited for the slot imo. I think if a guy like TO comes cheap, which I think he would come to Cincy cheap it is worth the risk and on a 1 year deal for not to much money there isn't much to lose. If he doesn't pan out cut his ass midseason and let other guys fill in... like the WR we will draft early
Understand your logic but cannot agree with bringing TO in under any circumstance. He is a cancer. On top of this, the Bengals site said there is a possibility of us losing our 3rd round comp if we sign a UFA this year, if this is true that should put the nail in the coffin on bringing him in.

Not surprised about FA non moves so far, I was dreaming about us getting either Marshall or Boldin and understood this would be a long shot scenerio. Baltimore offense really improves, give Ozzie the credit he deserves. Lets get our own players resigned and extend the contracts of our CB's & Benson, then focus on the draft.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Igniter View Post
Understand your logic but cannot agree with bringing TO in under any circumstance. He is a cancer. On top of this, the Bengals site said there is a possibility of us losing our 3rd round comp if we sign a UFA this year, if this is true that should put the nail in the coffin on bringing him in.

Not surprised about FA non moves so far, I was dreaming about us getting either Marshall or Boldin and understood this would be a long shot scenerio. Baltimore offense really improves, give Ozzie the credit he deserves. Lets get our own players resigned and extend the contracts of our CB's & Benson, then focus on the draft.
It doesn't necessarily have to be TO that we bring in. If we don't bring in another vet WR we are screwed in the passing game. Ocho is our only good receiver. Will do but I don't see him as a legit #2 threat. But I agree on extending JJ and Leon. I wouldn't resign Benson for much more than 2-3 years especially with the pounding he takes. So if we sign a UFA whats the guidelines to losing our 3rd comp pick? Has to involve money given to the new player and such right?
Old 03-06-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the people on the official bengals site piss me off and are morons.

on that note, it would be nice to pick up A. Bryant

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post

JOIN THE ******* CLUB lol

Half are just homers who dont know how football works or the other half play madden and think we can sign any and every FA

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post

this is why I never became a member over there.

1. Because most people are idiots over there.

2. I don't like some of their more popular posters.
StripedWalrus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:44 AM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

honestly, i go over there from time to time and always (for some unknown ******* reason) click on the forums. most of the stuff they post is borderline ********.

definitely more football people here.

RIP ST
Old 03-07-2010, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

With whats really left over in free agency Ben Watson is still a good pick-up IMO. I really dont want to see TO brought in and there isn't alot to be had at WR. Bringing Bobbie back would be a good idea just for the chemistry aspect on the O-line.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

I hear Chester Pitts is on the Bengals radar.. It would be nice to pick him up as he is still young.

Edit: I guess Pitts isn't so "young" anymore, he is 30 years old so he would be more of a stop gap player...

It has been reported that Willie Anderson wants to make a return to the NFL??? Would he be worth bringing in for a backup mentor role? I'm sure he can't expect much more than that now

Last edited by crites09 : 03-07-2010 at 02:17 PM.
crites09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

W. Anderson is done.

RIP ST
Old 03-07-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of talk about Antonio Bryant... I'm not against it.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am for Bryant.
Against Willie the player (my 2nd favorite all time)
For Willie the coach!!!!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-07-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to see us make a run at Ben Watson

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
I would like to see us make a run at Ben Watson
Bryant & watson would be good for us. Don't forget, Marshall isn't technically a seahawk yet.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Adam_Schefter

While Denver’s restricted free-agent WR Brandon Marshall spent Sunday in Seattle, his name and future were being discussed in Cincinnati.

Adam_Schefter

Bengals have contemplated pursuing Marshall. How serious the Bengals will be still is a matter of discussion within the organization.

Looky Looky

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-07-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Adam_Schefter

While Denver’s restricted free-agent WR Brandon Marshall spent Sunday in Seattle, his name and future were being discussed in Cincinnati.

Adam_Schefter

Bengals have contemplated pursuing Marshall. How serious the Bengals will be still is a matter of discussion within the organization.

Looky Looky
I've said a lot of about Marshall over the last week, but it just makes sense. He's fast, young and in the middle of his prime. I hope that Mike Brown finds a way to get this done.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Adam_Schefter

Adam_Schefter

Looky Looky
I still cant see this happening if it does happened it would be the suprise of the century for me. Please Mike Brown listen to the fans for once.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 03-07-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

If we bring Marshall in it would make the offense just so much better. Palmer would look amazing again.

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:32 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This was a welcome rumor to hear. If this story has any legs, we should hear something more definitive on this today or this week latest. Boy this would be something that we truly need. On the drama meter, this would be much better than TO for the team.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really hoping for the Brandon Marshall trade...still think we will pick up another WR later on...maybe 3rd round.
StripedWalrus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

I just watched SC and According to Adam Sheftner the Bengals Will make a move at WR, but have not decided what one WR to pursue

List of coure was
Brandon Marshall
TO
Antonio Bryant

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-08-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

that sounds so good, makes me wanna slap my mama

RIP ST