Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 12-12-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least he's back for the playoffs.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Todd Haley was fired today. Yay or nay as a possible Cameron replacement? I honestly don't know what to think of that.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
So Todd Haley was fired today. Yay or nay as a possible Cameron replacement? I honestly don't know what to think of that.
As long as we keep winning, CamCam's job will not be in jeopardy.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
As long as we keep winning, CamCam's job will not be in jeopardy.
Yeah, that's why we've kept him this long and every year we see the same inconsistent crap out of him. Sure we're getting wins but I don't think our offense is anywhere near it's potential. He's not the lone person at fault for this but he's a big part of it.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, that's why we've kept him this long and every year we see the same inconsistent crap out of him. Sure we're getting wins but I don't think our offense is anywhere near it's potential. He's not the lone person at fault for this but he's a big part of it.
I don't disagree at all.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I don't disagree at all.
Sorry, my Cameron-inspired rage gets the best of me sometimes. The only thing comparable is Mattison-inspired rage.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Coordinator your still experiencing the former, however the latter is no longer an issue. In fact, I sometimes experience Pagano boners when our defense totally destroys the QB.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm loving what our defense is doing now days. Went from #27 in sacks to #1 right now. It's insane how much of a difference Pagano has been.

Thank god we have some solid CB depth this year because we have had injuries at CB all year long and our depth has been crucial.

From the past few weeks with Ray getting some rest, I really like the leadership that I've seen from Suggs. Right now Ray and Ed Reed are the leaders of the defense so Suggs doesn't normally have to be the vocal leader, but in 2 years or so I can absolutely see Suggs stepping into that leadership role when those other 2 retire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Well Coordinator your still experiencing the former, however the latter is no longer an issue. In fact, I sometimes experience Pagano boners when our defense totally destroys the QB.
Sundays are far more enjoyable these days. Now if we could only keep Pagano from getting a head coaching job for another team...
Old 12-12-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sundays are far more enjoyable these days. Now if we could only keep Pagano from getting a head coaching job for another team...
This... seriously scared this will happen especially with how we've played through injuries etc and have even been hot with the injuries. I think a team in need will be all over him :(

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Paganos name is big enough yet. This is only his 1st year as DC. I could see it happen in 2-3 years if the defense continues to be great.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 12-13-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Confirmed: Ravens Get Top Seed If Win Out
Old 12-13-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn, well there ya go. We win out get the #1 seed, first round bye and home field throughout the playoffs and I can't see us in any better shape to put ourselves in position to get to the Super Bowl.

I still am scared as hell of San Diego, less of Cincy after they blew a 9 point lead in the 4th quarter to T.J. Yates.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
damn, well there ya go. We win out get the #1 seed, first round bye and home field throughout the playoffs and I can't see us in any better shape to put ourselves in position to get to the Super Bowl.

I still am scared as hell of San Diego, less of Cincy after they blew a 9 point lead in the 4th quarter to T.J. Yates.
T.J. Yates is the truth.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish we could ban the term Mattison from all talks with Ravens that was truely a dark era. I honestly think he was a worse coach then Cam IDC how our D was still a top 5-10 D statistically during his era. It makes me mad at harbaugh too why would you put up with that crap.

Anyway Sizzle is great, He should finish top 3 in DPOY race.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
drd23
Rookie

drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I wish we could ban the term Mattison from all talks with Ravens that was truely a dark era. I honestly think he was a worse coach then Cam IDC how our D was still a top 5-10 D statistically during his era. It makes me mad at harbaugh too why would you put up with that crap.

Anyway Sizzle is great, He should finish top 3 in DPOY race.
I assume you meant "IDK" and i'd say the answer was pure talent overcoming the ridiculously soft scheme that was run
drd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking Sizzle has another legitimate shot at a 3 sack game against SD, their OL is trash.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-14-2011, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...laying-sunday/

Webb to play sunday :)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/73...ay-source-says

AND Ray Lewis is going to practice this week AND expected to play sunday!!!!!!!! :)

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:

Last edited by Sloopy : 12-14-2011 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drd23 View Post
I assume you meant "IDK" and i'd say the answer was pure talent overcoming the ridiculously soft scheme that was run
No I had to deal with people saying "Cam is worse because our D is better then our O." I say no because Cam system sort of makes sense on paper. IDK how many 3rd and 13s we had with Mattison when he has our CBs play a 18 yard deep zone, He rushes Redding,Ngata,Gregg and has Sizzle cover a ******* fullback in the flat. Seriously the worst coach I have seen.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
I'm thinking Sizzle has another legitimate shot at a 3 sack game against SD, their OL is trash.
They have Gaither starting at LT. This should definetly be interesting to say the least. Also Antwan Barnes is their leading sacker. We are going up against 2 dog house superstars on sunday.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

I'm glad to see that Ray might be going this weekend. I might still sit him if it means he will be fully healthy for the playoffs. Thank god we have a soft end of the season.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 12-14-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

For some reason this game has me a bit worried. I've always thought that the Chargers were one of the best matchups against our team. I have to say that this year is different though, we've got size at corner and speed on offense so we're better off than we were against them. IIRC we've been the best team at containing opposing TEs so I'll be watching what Gates does closely.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

I don't really care if Ray is back this week. I just want him to be healthy for playoffs and not to have lingering effects this year and in future years.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

I think he is coming back as this is probably the only game between now and the playoffs that we might stumble and we are still in the hunt for the #1 seed.

If he does come back I would like to see him sit the rest of the games

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-15-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

The Chargers should definitely be bringing their A game sunday night, if they lose they are eliminated from playoff contention

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...ing-late-noise

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote: