Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 01-07-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great game by the Texans. Good news for us :)

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea its poetic justice we meet the steelers at our house. Its one step closer.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
yea its poetic justice we meet the steelers at our house. Its one step closer.
As great as that would be, I'm still going to route for the Tebows tomorrow :P

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-07-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want a Steelers-Ravens AFCCG. I'd be VERY disappointed if it's anything else involving either team.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad the Bengals are out too. I didn't want to see them either. Now we just need to handle our business and wait to see a banged up Steelers in the AFCCG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And hopefully Bens injury worsens the further he gets. Would be nice if the game before they face us Ben is broken.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Thought of the day:

This team could be at least 15-1 (if not 16-0) if it weren't for some really stupid let downs/Cam Cameron

Perfection... Lets get it in the postseason

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-08-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Well I don't think we could have asked for an easier playoff bracket...

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-08-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea Cam is a terrible coach. And i agree this has to be our year or it will never be our year. We gotta get it done this year.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn, it was tough as hell to root for Pittsburgh but with them gone, it's likely that we will have to go through Foxboro in order to get to the Super Bowl, given we beat Houston.

I honestly don't like our chances @ NE but there defense is porous, so who knows..

I'm guessing we will all be rooting for Tebow and the Broncos, next Saturday night?
Old 01-08-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TEBOW!!!!! We've won at Foxborough before. We can do it again.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
TEBOW!!!!! We've won at Foxborough before. We can do it again.
This, it's kind of a catch 22 for me in this situation but as tough as it is to say I would rather face NE in the AFCC.

We have won in NE before and we certainly can again. Their team has been good on offense but even the Steelers were able to slow them down and I'd say our D is better this year.

Their Defense is in shambles and hopefully we can get a lead early and run Rice all of them all game (another great way of beating Brady). Furthermore, even if Cam gets a little pass happy, I think it would be the least likely team for it to get us in trouble.

Meanwhile we have played down to inferior competition and getting Tebow'd is very possible. Also their D is pretty good and a few blown up run plays and Cam could revert. Unfortunately, with the likes of Champ Bailey in the defensive backfield this might turn ugly for us.

Still, we have played well at home so there is that advantage if we had to play them

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-08-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

playing Denver >>> playing New England

playing Denver in Baltimore >>>>>>>>> playing New England in Foxboro
Old 01-10-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its not a given that you guys beat the Texans. I know you guys have a great team, but to think its an easy road to the playoffs, I dunno.

So any matchups you guys gonna keep an eye on this weekend?
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we should do what New England did with Josh McDaniels with Hue Jackson and hire him as an offensive consultant. He worked so well with Flacco and I think he'd be a great addition. (hopeful replacement to Cameron, if we're lucky!)
Old 01-10-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datchapin View Post
Its not a given that you guys beat the Texans. I know you guys have a great team, but to think its an easy road to the playoffs, I dunno.

So any matchups you guys gonna keep an eye on this weekend?
Oh don't worry, we know we're capable of losing to anybody. As for match-ups, it's all about the trenches because neither of us want to put our QB in a position where he's forced to throw the ball a lot. Sizzle vs. Brown/Winston in particular should be a nice battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
we should do what New England did with Josh McDaniels with Hue Jackson and hire him as an offensive consultant. He worked so well with Flacco and I think he'd be a great addition. (hopeful replacement to Cameron, if we're lucky!)
I'm all for it!
Old 01-11-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I would love that too but it seems like Harbaugh has a thing against coaches Joe Flacco likes so dont count on it.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id be all for firing Cam Cameron tomorrow and bringing in Hue Jackson if it meant we'd be guaranteed Hue. I think he's absolutely the guy to bring in as our OC. Absolutely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

damn http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...headline_stack

Yanda is one tough ass SOB.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Yanda is both an unstoppable force and in immovable object... consequently he is the #2 thing that astrophysicist Stephen Hawking can't figure out, only after women.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-13-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

I posted it on the main forum but I wanted to post it here as well...

In case you had any doubts about our SB hopes:

Interesting stats just thrown out on mike and mike:

No team has ever won the SB that has been worse than 25th in the league in total offense has won the superbowl - eliminates the 49'ers

No team has won the SB that has been worse than 25th in the league in total defense - eliminates Green Bay, New England and New York

No team has won the SB that has lead the league in passing - eliminates New Orleans.

This leaves possible winners at Baltimore, Denver, and Houston.

So if you had to pick a team from those three, who you got?

I'm saying Baltimore :)

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-13-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it Sunday yet?
Old 01-14-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

With the 9ers pulling it out, I'm hoping The Giants can pull an upset over the reigning Superbowl champs giving us a very favorable matchup whichever of the two make it to the Superbowl.

We just have to take care of business against the Texans then the Patriots. While its quite possible to lose to the Texans, I just don't see us getting beat by a rookie QB regardless of what he has accomplished in the regular season or against the Cincinnati Bungles. Suggs is going to be all over Yates so we just need to make sure Arian Foster doesn't beat us.

As for the Pats... We have beaten them at Gilette Stadium two years ago in the Playoffs, however we are both different teams, that being said I believe we are better on both sides of the ball. They have gotten better on offense with their stellar Tightends but thier defense is far worse. Hard to tell at this point how that game will go especially it being the playoffs and not only that the AFC Championship game. The winner advances to the Superbowl while the loser watches from the comfort of his living room so the intensity is sure to be ratcheted up.

It's going to be tough but with no Pittsburgh we can only hope that was the stumbling block keeping us from another trophy.

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 01-14-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

If we beat the texans and we play the pats we have the talent to do the same thing the steelers did this regular season and what the jets did last playoffs to slow brady down. Then it is on Joe to put up points
Old 01-14-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Oops..............

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 01-15-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote