Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 09-07-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I'm really gettin tired of Rex Ryan's mouth. I'd rather us beat them and lose twice to Pittsburgh than lose to Rex's squad. Guy has no class and can't shut his mouth.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Man, I'm really gettin tired of Rex Ryan's mouth. I'd rather us beat them and lose twice to Pittsburgh than lose to Rex's squad. Guy has no class and can't shut his mouth.
If DC had a like button, I'd like this.

Dude is just trying to have people talk about his team. He's an arrogant son of a *****, but it's whatever.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is looking like we made the right choice w/ Harbs.

IMO Rex is one sentence away from that locker room exploding and it all going down hill form there though.

But I wouldnt want to lose to Pitt twice ever again in my life. I am still not over 2008
Old 09-08-2010, 05:30 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
If DC had a like button, I'd like this.

Dude is just trying to have people talk about his team. He's an arrogant son of a *****, but it's whatever.
agreed dude. He act's like the whole world is against them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
It is looking like we made the right choice w/ Harbs.

IMO Rex is one sentence away from that locker room exploding and it all going down hill form there though.

But I wouldnt want to lose to Pitt twice ever again in my life. I am still not over 2008
yeah, Harbaugh is a classy football coach. He get's his guys fired up, coaches the game the way it's supposed to be coached, he's both a strict and players coach. (when he yelled at Ellerbe for what he did in preseason, great example)

Rex Ryan freakin gave up on his own team last year, and now he's acting like there the best in the NFL, frankly, I'm not sold on Mark Sanchez 1 bit.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:08 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have a problem with Rex running his mouth.That's what he does. The Jets game doesn't even have me worried. I think we are so much better than them. Our offense is going to be so much better than theirs. I can't wait to see Rex call an all out blitz and we screen that **** to Ray Rice for all kinds of yards. We have the weapons to make them stick 4 different people faithfully (Boldin/Mason/TJ/Rice) I mean other than Revis who is going to win a one on one battle against Mason on a hook route or TJ across the middle? When they get on offense they won't be able to run it which leaves them to depend on Sanchez who IMO has a couple years before he will be anything to talk about.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we lnie up w/ Mason,Boldin,Hoosh,Heap in a 4 WR set. with Rice running a route out of the backfield. I think this will be an effective line up to counter the jets blitzes. As long as flacco can get the ball out quickly enough
Old 09-08-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If we lnie up w/ Mason,Boldin,Hoosh,Heap in a 4 WR set. with Rice running a route out of the backfield. I think this will be an effective line up to counter the jets blitzes. As long as flacco can get the ball out quickly enough
I'm not worried about Flacco's release time, he can make quick decisions as evident in the preseason game against the Giants. I want to see him have a firm grasp on the offense, be the leader out there, and given the freedom to make his own checks and audibles at the line. If given that opportunity, I don't think the Jets' blitz schemes will be a problem.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

That is another good point, I would love to see Flacco do that. I remember NFLN or something had a lip reader watch Flacco yelling at Cam and they said it was about him not being able to audible. Hopefully Flacco and Cam are on the same page and Flacco is able to audible like that.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

The game against the buffallo Bills is going to be the commemorative 10 year celebration for the super bowl victory.

I kinda wish it was against Pittsburgh. The steelers always do that with us its smart its a great way to get the crowd fired up
Old 09-08-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That is another good point, I would love to see Flacco do that. I remember NFLN or something had a lip reader watch Flacco yelling at Cam and they said it was about him not being able to audible. Hopefully Flacco and Cam are on the same page and Flacco is able to audible like that.
I'm still dieing to see that vid man, hahaha. I remember it was against the Colts and the very moment it happened, I turned my head to do something, I knew I missed something good cause you rarely see Flacco lose his cool. I've youtube'd it since then and never came up with anything. :(

Quote:
The game against the buffallo Bills is going to be the commemorative 10 year celebration for the super bowl victory.

I kinda wish it was against Pittsburgh. The steelers always do that with us its smart its a great way to get the crowd fired up
I feel ya bro, but Buffalo is the more likely to lose as opposed to Pittsburgh. If we're celebrating our 10 year super bowl anniversary, I'd rather us win.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I am going to this game monday, I am so pumped!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 03:41 AM    (permalink
banetzdererste
Rookie

banetzdererste hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I am going to this game monday, I am so pumped!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy it, take some pictures! I can't see it the same day must get a copy of it.

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!
banetzdererste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Random comment:

Mark Clayton has 7 catches for 79 yards in the 1st half. I didnt buy the Derrick Mason was holding him back theory but maybe Mason was...
Old 09-12-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Clayton still had a couple of key drops. 1 in the 4th quarter of there final drive.

I believe he shined on a team with a bunch of scrub WR's.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Clayton still had a couple of key drops. 1 in the 4th quarter of there final drive.

I believe he shined on a team with a bunch of scrub WR's.
Mardy Gilyard laughs in your general direction....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 09-13-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the game, but here's the key to the game and yes the season:

Joe Flacco

No excuses Joe, you're going into a hostile environment, a defense that was #1 last year in statistical categories, a mountain of expectations for you and the team, and yes a Monday night game that hasn't exactly been friendly to this franchise.

You made me a believer in Indy when you showed that fire and passion on the sideline. Now take that next step and lead this team to victory. Run the offense, own the offense, and show the world why you are the franchise QB. Big time players make big time plays in big time games. The stage is set, the spotlight will be on, now shine Joe Cool!

I'm Wacco 4 Flacco now show the rest of the naysayers why this train is starting down the track to Destination Dallas! ALL ABOARD!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-13-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Mardy Gilyard laughs in your general direction....
Mardy Gilyard and his 0 catches, for 0 yards? yeah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the game, but here's the key to the game and yes the season:

Joe Flacco

No excuses Joe, you're going into a hostile environment, a defense that was #1 last year in statistical categories, a mountain of expectations for you and the team, and yes a Monday night game that hasn't exactly been friendly to this franchise.

You made me a believer in Indy when you showed that fire and passion on the sideline. Now take that next step and lead this team to victory. Run the offense, own the offense, and show the world why you are the franchise QB. Big time players make big time plays in big time games. The stage is set, the spotlight will be on, now shine Joe Cool!

I'm Wacco 4 Flacco now show the rest of the naysayers why this train is starting down the track to Destination Dallas! ALL ABOARD!
**** yeah!! It's all on Joe, all the pieces are in place!

GAMETIME BABY!! kickoffs in less than 2 hours, ****** pumped!!
Old 09-13-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Webb is inactive tonight. Weird, I thought he was healthy enough to play?

Edit: Rest of inactives.

http://twitter.com/1WinningDrive/status/24418116786
Old 09-13-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Webb is inactive tonight. Weird, I thought he was healthy enough to play?

Edit: Rest of inactives.

http://twitter.com/1WinningDrive/status/24418116786
Weird he's been doubtful all week oh wait I didn't think he'd play anyway.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-13-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Webb was warming up and was probably for the game too... oh well, not too worried about it. Wouldn't wan't him playing if it's going to be wet anyways.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty pumped to see yall in action tonight. I think yall are the division winners unless we somehow end up 3-1 when Ben gets back, then it will be a race.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flacco just isn't ready this year to elevate this team. He's not a big game QB. He tears apart bad teams, but sucks against good teams. Any time he faces the Steelers, or Jets, or Colts and is pressured he crumbles. Hah I'm not gonna blame it on Jim Zorn but Flacco is looking very Jason Campbell esque in the pocket. His pocket awareness is poor. Physical tools only take you so far when everything is perfect for you.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We look poopy so far. 3 turnovers before halftime is bad news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

great 2nd half. Field position is killing us, but our defense is staying strong and keeping them outta the endzone. We're hangin in there.

keep it up defense!!! offense, when you get the ball, run and bleed the clock. 10-6 is still a win!!
Old 09-13-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Flacco just isn't ready this year to elevate this team. He's not a big game QB. He tears apart bad teams, but sucks against good teams. Any time he faces the Steelers, or Jets, or Colts and is pressured he crumbles. Hah I'm not gonna blame it on Jim Zorn but Flacco is looking very Jason Campbell esque in the pocket. His pocket awareness is poor. Physical tools only take you so far when everything is perfect for you.
IDK where this is coming from.

What do you expect a 1st or 2nd year QB to do vs. a defense like Pittsburgh or New York. He struggled vs. those teams in his first two years just like any team would.

as for tonight, I thought he did okay. Sure he started shaky(so did Manning vs. the Jets defense in the AFC Championship game) but as the game went on, he got better.

I'm definitely not ready to call him out for the season yet, give the guy a chance, his first two years(yes he struggled, as do many QB's i.e Rivers) but we still go to the playoffs and we still win in the playoffs. He played a very very good Jets defense tonight, most QB's would have done a lot worse.