Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Carolina Panthers Team Forum

Carolina Panthers Team Forum Discuss the Panthers

Old 03-08-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
dj825
Rookie

dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default D Line

I was talking to a friend about who would start on the D line next season and I think Corvey Irvin will be one the other will probably be either someone they sign or possibly Tank Tyler with Everette Brown and Charles Johnson at the ends, but I was wondering who all of yall think will be on the DL for Carolina next season and who would you want to be starting next season? Also who do you think Carolina should draft or sign in Free Agency on the D Line if anyone?
dj825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
scpanther22
Rookie

scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.

I think if the season started today.It would be
DE.Charles Johson
DT.Louis Leonard
DT.Tank Tyler
DE.Everette Brown.

We need some depth at DE.I think we will sign a cheap vet and draft DE.
scpanther22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
dj825
Rookie

dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the D Line is too inexperienced i agree we should sign and possibly draft draft someone there but i really think we need help at DT where their is no starting experience whatsoever. I could definitely see Leonard starting over Irvin and would rather that happen really but idk why but i think Fox may wanna go with Irvin for some reason
Old 03-09-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
scpanther22
Rookie

scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj825 View Post
i think the D Line is too inexperienced i agree we should sign and possibly draft draft someone there but i really think we need help at DT where their is no starting experience whatsoever. I could definitely see Leonard starting over Irvin and would rather that happen really but idk why but i think Fox may wanna go with Irvin for some reason
I think if the season started today.Leonard would have to start because he is the only true NT we have..lol
scpanther22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:49 AM    (permalink
dj825
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scpanther22 View Post
I think if the season started today.Leonard would have to start because he is the only true NT we have..lol

definitely which is why id rather you be right in that situation lol. but i really think Carolina should sign or draft a NT