Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-07-2006, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DAMN RIGHT, keep this vote going toward Scarlett. I'd post Scarlett's nude arse on Vanity Fair, but I'd probably get banned.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Elisha ties it back up :twisted:
Old 06-07-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RDT has been locked

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:14 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
RDT has been locked
i have a feeling that D-Unit is not himself :twisted:
Old 06-07-2006, 04:15 PM    (permalink
tigerz2350
Rookie

tigerz2350 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

scarlet takes the lead!
tigerz2350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:15 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerz2350
scarlet takes the lead!
Go back to europe :twisted:
Old 06-07-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=3014

There's the link to the beautiful behind of Scarlett, with a skinny Keira and some dumb guy on it. And since I'm a fair man, here's Elisha's arse in a thong. http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com...movie.php/9580
Old 06-07-2006, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur

There's the link to the beautiful behind of Scarlett, with a skinny Keira and some dumb guy on it. And since I'm a fair man, here's Elisha's arse in a thong. http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com...movie.php/9580
you visit that site, too?

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink
theshark08
Veteran

theshark08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i wish i was the photographer for that :D . MMMM Keira

sig by BuckNaked contact him if you want it done right.
theshark08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:21 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur

I went to Uselessjunk.com before it was extremely corrupted and started being all prejudice.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:22 PM    (permalink
tigerz2350
Rookie

theres no competition.... scarlett

URL=http://imageshack.us][/url]

or... elisha :evil: :twisted:

Old 06-07-2006, 04:43 PM    (permalink
tigerz2350
Rookie

seems as if i shut down the elisha homers
Old 06-07-2006, 04:45 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerz2350
seems as if i shut down the elisha homers
Couldn't you find a worse picture of Elisha? Atleast when I did mine I posted a good pic of her until one of her defenders started incessantly posting some worse pic.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink

I'm so glad to see Scarlett is now ahead (i broke the tie). She's clearly the better looking chick. Bigger rack, pouty face, she's just freakin fire.

Last night I looked at this before I had to quickly get offline and Elisha was ahead 7-0 and I was disgusted.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:41 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime21335
I'm so glad to see Scarlett is now ahead (i broke the tie). She's clearly the better looking chick. Bigger rack, pouty face, she's just freakin fire.

Last night I looked at this before I had to quickly get offline and Elisha was ahead 7-0 and I was disgusted.
Elisha has a better face IMO and much nicer body, even if she has a worse rack.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scarlett. Ever since I first saw her a few years back I thought she was beautiful and still think that way. Killer body, nice upper chest, and nice full lips with a great smile and very nice legs. She has everything.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scarlett is winning. And to help her cause:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:00 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Old 06-07-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
theshark08
Veteran

Tied again.

Scarlett is another butterface. Her nose is weird, her lips are weird. Her body's nice, but not as nice as Elisha's.

Elisha has it all. Body, just not as big of a rack as Scarlett, AND she has a nice face. Scarlett's is messed up.

Old 06-07-2006, 07:28 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you're blind if you're calling Scarlett a butter face.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:29 PM    (permalink
theshark08
Veteran

I don't find it attractive. I think it's the nose personally. Sorry if i've offended you. :?

Old 06-07-2006, 07:31 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Her face is great when she's smiling otherwise it looks kinda weird.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshark08
Tied again.

Scarlett is another butterface. Her nose is weird, her lips are weird. Her body's nice, but not as nice as Elisha's.

Elisha has it all. Body, just not as big of a rack as Scarlett, AND she has a nice face. Scarlett's is messed up.
Your talking about Scarlett's nose looks at Elisha's. She has a Michael Jackson nose.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:34 PM    (permalink
theshark08
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54
Scarlett is winning. And to help her cause:

yeah, that last pic there makes her look stoned, and weird. She looks pretty good when she's smiling. not like say...Elisha or Keira, but she looks pretty good.

Old 06-07-2006, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Elisha is winning. People get over here and vote for Scarlett damnit.