Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-15-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Everyone will complain about every little thing just gotta ignore it
I'm guessing you guys like Transformers.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent episode. Very intense.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
Agreed.

I wonder what the gap will be between the most recent events and the spoiler/prequel scenes that we saw. I'm sure Walt's birthday breakfast gives a solid timeline, but I'm too lazy to research it
IF we are to assume Walt's new identity gave him the same birthday as real Walter White (does it even make sense to assume that?), then the Denny's diner scene is roughly 7-8 months later from the events of tonight.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The voiceover preview of next episode has Saul trying to talk Walt into something because his cancer will inevitably catch up to him.

Before tonight I thought it was still possible for Walt to want to save Jesse, but I'm not so sure anymore. Tonight's Jane reveal and outing of him beneath the car was pretty damn definitive for putting them at odds forever.

But I don't know who else the machine gun could be intended for aside from the Nazis, so freeing Jesse could be a byproduct of that possible encounter.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The choice music during the barrel roll scene was truly inspired.

It took me til now to remember how amazing that was because it was sandwiched between two unbelievably tense sequences.

Also, they didn't roll the in-show credits until nearly the halfway point of the episode.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Bucs147
Rookie

Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Before tonight I thought it was still possible for Walt to want to save Jesse, but I'm not so sure anymore. Tonight's Jane reveal and outing of him beneath the car was pretty damn definitive for putting them at odds forever.

But I don't know who else the machine gun could be intended for aside from the Nazis, so freeing Jesse could be a byproduct of that possible encounter.
There's a good chance that Walt doesn't even know Jesse is still alive. Jack and Todd told him they would kill Jesse after he tells them what he knows. Walt probably has no idea that the Nazis turn Jesse into their meth slave instead of killing him.

I think Walt goes after the Nazis for some reason (like to avenge Hank's death) then find out that Jesse is still alive.
Bucs147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Bucs147
Rookie

Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting link between Gus and Walt.
Bucs147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marie is just the worst character. Her entire purpose is to **** everything up and be a stupid, childless *****.

The phone call at the end was about taking heat off of Skylar. Made obvious by Walt sobbing like a fat teenage girl that just got dumped. I'm guessing Jesse finds a way to escape the meth lab. Doubt him escaping has anything to do with Walt, though.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

If the machine gun is for the Nazis, then who is the ricin for?

I see two options: Lydia or Walt will ingest it himself.

He already nearly used the ricin on Lydia once in the midseason finale though. I don't see this show being repetitive.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs147 View Post
There's a good chance that Walt doesn't even know Jesse is still alive. Jack and Todd told him they would kill Jesse after he tells them what he knows. Walt probably has no idea that the Nazis turn Jesse into their meth slave instead of killing him.

I think Walt goes after the Nazis for some reason (like to avenge Hank's death) then find out that Jesse is still alive.
or to get his money (What's left of it at least) back

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the finale only an hour or is it two hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Is the finale only an hour or is it two hours?
Two hours of show left, one each of the next two Sundays.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
CLong4Heisman
Veteran

CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...EwAQ &dur=529
Old 09-15-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLong4Heisman View Post

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walt saying "we're a family" as Skylar and Walt Jr finally see what a monster he is, has to be one of the most gripping and powerful scenes i've ever seen in television. The acting. My god. What a ******* show.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the best television show of all time, I don't care what anyone says.

There were at least 5 moments tonight that made my jaw drop, between the scene in the desert with Hank dying, Walt telling Jesse about Jane, Walt Jr. finally finding out, the knife fight, the phone call between Walt and Skylar, etc. Wow.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That phone call was so ******* good; but the thing is he's not suppose to come back after he disapeers right? Isn't there a consequence or some ****? I don't recall but holy **** i can't wait for the next few episodes.

Last edited by bantx : 09-15-2013 at 11:17 PM.
bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But seriously, how the **** did people think Hank and/or Gomie could possibly live?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Incredible. That's all that needs to be said.

I'm not going to bother trying to predict what happens next. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy 2 more hours of the greatest television show ever over the next 2 weeks.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
But seriously, how the **** did people think Hank and/or Gomie could possibly live?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
So Walt gets shot in the head? Is that what i'm supposed to interpret?
Old 09-15-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved how the show started and ended with Walt lying to Skylar on the phone.

Also, I loved this shot

showing the two choices Skylar has, call for help or use violence

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
So Walt gets shot in the head? Is that what i'm supposed to interpret?
Kind of like the Mexican national team's chance at the World Cup. IT NEEDED TO BE SAID.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was dreading the moment they told Flynn. I thought I'd prepared myself for the incoming bad acting, but I was wrong. It had to be done, I guess. I just don't see a lot of what happened being in-character tonight. Still good stuff, but Marie and Flynn are cringe-worthy evils of necessity.

Last edited by nepg : 09-16-2013 at 02:44 PM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote