Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-15-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
I had thought some primary cast memberr (Mike? Saul? Even Gus?) would get killed in this episode, maybe early in Season 4.

I can't get over Gilligan's use of foreshadow with this ensemble cast of characters, just about all the events as the suspense built up toward this season finale were forecast, usually subtle nuances like when Walt noted that the lab locks had been changed & his key didn't work so he knew he was living on borrowed time from then on. And the surviving twin, Tio I think, in the hospital, trying to get to Walter/Heisenberg when he recognized him (IMO one of the most if not the most intense scene in season 3) & leaving blood smears from his leg stumps on the linoleum floor, remember when the twins were introduced & they followed the penitents to the desert shrine, they started crawling just like them.

I too thought Saul signed his death warrant he misled Mike about Jesse, Saul's dangerous game of atty-client privilege is a dace he can do only so long.

I expect Walt/Heisenberg & Hank to get closer & maybe share secret(s), Walt Jr's driving, Marie's kleptomania (she may steal something crucial that's revealed later), & Skyler's decisive acting & cool objective demeanor to all play major parts of the events of the next season. And something sinister happening with someone left dead in that laser tag place we 1st saw in this episode..... really creepy.

Vince Gilligan's scriptwriting is terse, really tight & has supreme quality control over his character development & script events pacing. He's produced a masterpiece in Breaking Bad in the 3rd season, I expect him to be an A-List Hollywood director of many future projects, the guy's just a genius.
Yea, I doubt Saul lasts longer than Season 4...he's done way too many things already that would make sense for him to live this long. Granted, Mike didn't know about Saul's lie of Jesse's whereabouts until Walt told him, but Saul should probably think about living under a bridge for a bit, haha.

I think my favorite scene, kinda two mixed together, was Mike talking to his granddaughter, then proceeding to wipe out the entire Cartel spot. It shows his devotion to his family, but his job at the same time. The balloon line killed me.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it may not be renewed for 5th and 6th in case the producers feel that the show has had its run. A lot of serial shows don't last long.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:25 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss Breaking Bad! :(

And apparently Season 4 won't start until JULY. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy???

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:59 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch Mad Men.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I miss Breaking Bad! :(

And apparently Season 4 won't start until JULY. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy???
That would really suck, but to be fair, I'm relatively sure the same thing was said about season 3 a year ago and that worked out fine.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i wanna say season 3 started more than a year after season 2. could be wrong.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
contento
Rookie

contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
it may not be renewed for 5th and 6th in case the producers feel that the show has had its run. A lot of serial shows don't last long.

Fine with me...I'd rather things be wrapped up properly in the 4th season than have to suffer through 1-2 extra seasons that suck balls(Sopranos "dream episodes" come to mind).
contento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So i recently got into breaking bad and just finished every episode and wow, that finale was amazing. I dont know how I went this long before getting to this show, but I'm glad I did.

Quote:
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time to bring this thread back to life. Breaking Bad Season 4 starts in a little over a month now.

It's been too long.

Old 06-16-2011, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bringing back the thread ehhh? BRING BACK THIS (*grabs crotch*)!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:46 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I can't find a RESTRAIN THIS gif.. here's the next best thing:

PIZZA TOSS *****

Old 06-16-2011, 04:22 AM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gale is dead. fo sho
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:57 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So i recently got into breaking bad and just finished every episode and wow, that finale was amazing. I dont know how I went this long before getting to this show, but I'm glad I did.
just finished season 3. the tv on the radio - dlz scene in season 2 is still my favorite scene. sooo good

so is gale dead?
Old 06-16-2011, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
just finished season 3. the tv on the radio - dlz scene in season 2 is still my favorite scene. sooo good

so is gale dead?
Gale is as dead as they come. And July can't come soon enough.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to wait to see if Gale is indeed dead or not.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Short of a huge mind **** Gilligan is playing on the audience, i'm 100% certain Gale is dead. When all the confusion was happening after the season finale, Gilligan was interviewed and he explained how he didn't expect so much confusion. The camera slowly rolled to Gale's POV which is right when Jesse pulls the trigger.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gale is dead. There is no IF statement with that, he's dead. No need to wait and see, no need to look through any spoilers, the guy is ******* dead.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Gale is alive, I saw him in a Best Buy commercial spitting out coffee.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Gale is dead. There is no IF statement with that, he's dead. No need to wait and see, no need to look through any spoilers, the guy is ******* dead.
Weren't you dead or something?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-25-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm mid season 3 right now.
I didn't read anything in this thread for fear of spoilers but...
I ******* LOVE IT!!!!!

Walt n his wife just explained their "gambling" problem.
Gustov is a genius, a g and straight up scary at how prepared he is
Pinkman is a Dick for attempting to sell the meth to the people at rehab.
So dirty. That and him pitching about paying taxes. He just doesn't get it.

Last edited by Nalej : 06-25-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

If theres one gripe I have with the show it's Skylar. She is just such an unsympathetic character, she's just a ***** through and through.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-25-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
If theres one gripe I have with the show it's Skylar. She is just such an unsympathetic character, she's just a ***** through and through.
I don't have any problems with her. I dislike Marie though.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
I don't have any problems with her. I dislike Marie though.
She annoyed me at first but really she's grown on me. Skylar on the other hand, has always just rushed to jumping down Walt's throat (despite the fact she was right to be curious haha) and we never get a chance to sympathize for her because while were seeing Walt struggle shes making the guys life twenty times more complicated. The episode in season two where she tells him to stay home from work after getting better, and then in the same episode bitches about him not going to work because hes fixing the house up. It's just constantly **** like that which bugs me haha.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-25-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've rewatched Seasons 2 and 3 this month. Got two episodes left to watch.

Best show on TV (err, call it a tie with Mad Men).
Old 06-25-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best show on TV, no tie with Mad Men!

And I can't stand Skylar either. She is so shrieky and annoying.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote