Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
So, when Todd left the sheet off Jesse's cage, are we to assume they basically just stood watch expecting him to make a move? I know the camera was there, but that obviousness is what made me think DEA in a fakeout.

Either way, Jesse's gotta kill Todd, right?
Maybe he's gonna kill Lydia in front of Todd first.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I must say, tonight's "Talking Bad" was the best of the season easily. All three guests could intelligently reflect and speculate on what they just saw. Worth watching.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
DVD is a dead technology. I never use my DVD boxsets of shows and I have many. It's all about Blu Ray. I don't want any of that low quality ****. I own season one and two of Breaking Bad on DVD but went out and bought the Blu Rays because **** DVD.
Oh shut the **** up, I said DVD because people say DVD. Obviously I'll get it on Blu Ray when it comes out. Christ.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's too much to happen to have it end next week!!!!!
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Breaking Bad finally won for Best Drama at the Emmys.

I'd bet all of Walt's remaining money that it wins next year, too.
The Walking Dead was ripped off!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I fully expected Jesse to die tonight
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:08 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Oh shut the **** up, I said DVD because people say DVD. Obviously I'll get it on Blu Ray when it comes out. Christ.
I say blu ray.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i say bluray and i write dvd because lazy.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I say DVD too Viddy we are just getting old.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 01:31 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://netw3rking.tumblr.com/post/62...not-a-big-deal

Anyone else kinda agree with this?

Still thought it was a great episode, and I've never been even close to this excited for a series finale in my life.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:45 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Why did Todd tell Lydia the cook was 92% and told Jesse it was 96%?
Different batches.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:49 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking Bad is an alternate timeline of Friday Night Lights that takes place after Season 2 when Landry kills the rapist. Not like New Mexico isn't just one state over.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:52 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ricin is for lydia. I don't see it any other way tbh

she's drinking tea or whatever in EVERY DAMN SHOT she's in.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:54 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
The ricin is for lydia. I don't see it any other way tbh

she's drinking tea or whatever in EVERY DAMN SHOT she's in.
Thought that was a pretty cool callback to the scene in the diner with Mike.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Not really, there are people who make cross country trips for much much less than six figures. Why not just kill Walter White? Simple. Walter White is this guy's ace in the hole if he gets caught boom I know where Walter White is. On top of that murder is a lot harder to conceal than transporting a guy cross country.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 02:05 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Not really, there are people who make cross country trips for much much less than six figures. Why not just kill Walter White? Simple. Walter White is this guy's ace in the hole if he gets caught boom I know where Walter White is. On top of that murder is a lot harder to conceal than transporting a guy cross country.

Why would hiding Walter underground be more difficult than hiding him in the same place above ground?
Old 09-23-2013, 02:12 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Maybe the guy doesn't want to kill someone? And likes getting paid for his cross-country trips? Who of you would kill someone if you didn't absolutely have to? That's not a normal thing.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:15 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Maybe the guy doesn't want to kill someone? And likes getting paid for his cross-country trips? Who of you would kill someone if you didn't absolutely have to? That's not a normal thing.

That's the only complete rationalization. But would someone like that be willing to let a serial killer off the hook for all his crimes with a clear conscience?

And the getting paid for cross country trips is moot, because he could pocket 11 million by putting a couple bullets in Walt's head.

Again, this isn't ruining the show for me by any stretch, but I think it's a valid criticism.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:16 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't expect Walt to go after Elliot/Gretchen. I think the purpose of the bar scene was for Walt to find out that his blue meth is still being produced. He should be able to figure out that Jack's crew got Jesse to cook for them somehow.. and he won't let the blue meth continue on and grow without him like Grey Matter did.

Obviously Walt holds a grudge against Elliot and Gretchen, but he's smart enough to know that they'd very much deny any kind of involvement between Grey Matter and Walt. I don't think that interview made him hate them any more than he did already.. It just re-lit the fire under him.

Last edited by WMD : 09-23-2013 at 02:26 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I expected, this didn't top Ozymandias. That being said, it was still damn good. The Andrea shooting was easily one of the most chilling, perhaps the most. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle never seeing another new episode of this.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Why would hiding Walter underground be more difficult than hiding him in the same place above ground?
1 there are too many things that can go wrong when trying to kill someone.
2 evidence. How do you explain the Walter White blood everywhere?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 02:29 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, the New Hampshire license plate in the first episode reads "live free or die".

Walt kills nazis. Inadvertently rescues Jesse. Jesse kills Walt.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:31 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

Walt kills nazis. Inadvertently rescues Jesse. Jesse kills Walt.

Said this a page or two ago. I have all the faith in the world in Gilligan, but this is the best available ending imo.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:31 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
1 there are too many things that can go wrong when trying to kill someone.
2 evidence. How do you explain the Walter White blood everywhere?

Shrug. He's supposedly the best there is at his job. Why can't he do it without a trace?

Not like anyone knows they've ever even met. (Saul does, but he could easily take care of him too.)
Old 09-23-2013, 02:34 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walt kills Nazis

Jesse kills Todd

Walt dying alone due to his cancer would be a great scene with him reflecting on how he got to this point while laying down somewhere.

So many things left unsaid I'm wondering how it's all going to be piece together.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote