Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-25-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How cool was the wide shot of Walt, Gus, henchman and Tyrus in the desert where the shadows came in and out.

This show never fails to be cinematically brilliant.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huel's head is so irregularly shaped it's amazing.

Loved the A-team.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just jizzed myself with the epicness of that episode.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna wake up in the middle of the night to Walt's maniacal laughter ringing in my head!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****. Best show on television. How does Walt NOT die now?
I can't figure out a way for him to stay alive unless he admits everything to Hank and has the DEA **** all over Gus while they protect Walt and fam.

I just don't see it going down that way though... so I'm clueless to the direction of the show. And I love it.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Holy ****. Best show on television. How does Walt NOT die now?
I can't figure out a way for him to stay alive unless he admits everything to Hank and has the DEA **** all over Gus while they protect Walt and fam.

I just don't see it going down that way though... so I'm clueless to the direction of the show. And I love it.
That's what's amazing. I was thinking before tonight's episode about what type of cliffhanger we might expect.

And I'm still thinking and will probably be spectacularly wrong. We all will.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
he actually would be, shakespeare was considered vulgar in his day
I know, I went to high school too. I'm talking about the construction of the language. Of all the great quotes in this show, that one struck me as odd to say the least.

Amazing episode.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At the beginning of the season, we were told repeatedly that Walt "IS the danger." However, through this season Walt has appeared impatient, irrational and completely out of his element. One to be pitied, not feared. Well, this episode made it clear he is a danger. Not to his enemies, but to the closest people around him.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't think this show could get any better than last weeks episode.. and I was dead wrong. It just keeps getting better and better.

I can't wait for these last two episodes.. I have no idea what direction this is going to take and that makes it even better.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:59 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing I know is everyone is gonna find out. Maybe something with Mike since they kind of put him out of sight. I hate Tyrus. Just a creepy dude. How does Walt not have 500k? Did he really invest that much into surgeries and the car wash? And now that Ted's dead Saul should just write a will that says Skylar was his soulmate or some **** and give her the money. The only problem is how long is the timeframe of the next episode gonna be?
It gives people a better idea of what's gonna happen if you know how much time will pass.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walt and Skylar have burned so much money it's ridiculous. There's the cancer treatment for Walt, the rehab for Hank, the house/apartment thing that Walt lives in, Walt Jr's new car, the car Walt bought for a day and destroyed, the retainer that Walt pays for Saul, the Car Wash, the money to pay off Ted, and so forth. This insane spending piles up.

Compare that to The Shield when they robbed the Armenian money train, and they didn't touch the money (of course they later learned it was marked but still).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:41 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah you could definitely see how much they've burned through, it's all there. There's just not much i could say that hasn't already been said about the episode, it was pretty ******* amazing.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I didn't think this show could get any better than last weeks episode.. and I was dead wrong. It just keeps getting better and better.
This. These last couple of weeks, I've said, "This was the best episode so far" after each show. And again, I said it last night. Wow. I'm still wow-ing over here! lol

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Walt and Skylar have burned so much money it's ridiculous. There's the cancer treatment for Walt, the rehab for Hank, the house/apartment thing that Walt lives in, Walt Jr's new car, the car Walt bought for a day and destroyed, the retainer that Walt pays for Saul, the Car Wash, the money to pay off Ted, and so forth. This insane spending piles up.

Compare that to The Shield when they robbed the Armenian money train, and they didn't touch the money (of course they later learned it was marked but still).
Additionally, the half dozen windshields and major repairs he's had to make to the Aztek, the bottles of champagne, the gun he bought, the money he burned in his backyard, and the various guys Saul has hooked him up with to get him out of jams (the guy who takes the fall and goes to prison as fake-Heisenburg, the guy who destryoed the RV, etc.).

All of the money he had before working for Gus had been spent. He had had conversations with Skyler about his "potential" earnings, but keep in mind he hasn't been working for Gus for any more than about 6 months.

My prediction kinda came true that his partnership with Skyler would ruin him because she's in over her heard and would make a huge misstep. In this case, giving Ted the money to get them out of a jam that she, and not Walt, created.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How was it her fault when she had no knowledge of what Walt's position with his work was? If anything it is completely Walts fault for not letting her know that his life has been in danger for months and pretending like everything was fine and that they needed him when they dont, to her everything was fine and why would she think other wise. I hate Skylar more then anyone but seriously Walt is the one who is to blame for everything that is about to happen right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sending the A team to Ted's seemed pretty out of character for Skylar, she's usually the more careful of the two. Had Ted not died there is no way he would have bought that gambling story.

Awesome episode though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walt should of kept a secret stash to himself for such emergencies

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Ted officially dead?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i knew ted was going to die but i was a little disappointed by how corny it was
Old 09-26-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
i knew ted was going to die but i was a little disappointed by how corny it was
Agreed. I didn't even know he died until they started talking about it to Saul.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh come on that was hilarious, Huell reading his magazine while he runs by

then telling Saul that you can't prevent a act of god

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Huell was funny, I chuckled a bit when Ted fell but it was kind of lame. Not a big deal though.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lavell Crawford and Bill Burr as the A Team rules. Both are very funny fellas.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the way that Ted died was perfect. It was hilarious and he was kind of acting like a dickhole anyway, so it was fitting.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had no problem with his death, I thought it was comedy gold.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote