Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T-Minus 9 Hours Eastern Time until the most epic hour of narrative television EVER...too bad we have to deal with a whole god damned day of lame football beforehand, oh my god, i don't know how I'm gonna get through it

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad we have to wait another year before we get everything wrapped up. And then a lifetime to miss it after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We don't need that kind of pessimism here jvig. This is a happy day for all.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a bittersweet moment for me haha.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hope we end with more answers than questions. I couldn't handle everything ending on a cliffhanger until next year.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's lay our cards out with some predictions for the finale:

Will Hank die?
Will Gus die?
Will anyone else die? If yes, who?
Who poisoned Brock?
Will we see Mike in the finale?
Will Hank find out that Walt is Heisenberg?
Will anything more come of Ted's storyline?
Will Jesse and Walt have another falling out?
How many times will Walt, Jr. be seen eating?
How many times will Tyrus actually speak?
How panicky will Saul be? Scale of 1 to 10.
Will Marie be wearing purple?

Make one bold prediction:
Old 10-09-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I'm going to go with Hank dying and Walt Jr. going with waffles instead of pancakes for breakfast.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm going to go with Hank dying and Walt Jr. going with waffles instead of pancakes for breakfast.
He said bold, not downright insane.

My bold prediction: Mike dies today. I'm not sure who does it, I just have a feeling like he's going to be killed.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

This is really the prefect time for Walt Jr.'s crew to move in.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Hank die? No
Will Gus die? Yes
Will anyone else die? If yes, who? Tyrus will die.
Who poisoned Brock? Definitely Walt
Will we see Mike in the finale? He'll contribute to Gus' death
Will Hank find out that Walt is Heisenberg? Not explicitly, but he'll get a big hint
Will anything more come of Ted's storyline? Skyler will learn he died
Will Jesse and Walt have another falling out? Jesse won't learn that Walt poisoned Brock .. yet
How many times will Walt, Jr. be seen eating? 26
How many times will Tyrus actually speak? Three lines, 7 words
How panicky will Saul be? Scale of 1 to 10. 8.5
Will Marie be wearing purple? Duh

I've been the head of the "Walt did it" bandwagon since minutes after the finale, so that's pretty bold. But I also will predict that Hank's suspicions about Gus are validated with hard proof somehow and he also finds out Walt has been funding his treatment with illicit gambling money, which serves as a very big, suspicious nod at him being Heisenberg.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walt and Jesse try to kill Gus but get into trouble somehow and Hank saves them and kills Gus.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling that Hector will somehow be involved.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I have a feeling that Hector will somehow be involved.
Agreed. Gus has visited that nursing home 3-4 times this season. It's not insignificant.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This season is going to end with Walt Jr meeting someone in a dark place, with airplanes flying over them, and it's going to be revealed to be the female principal at Walt's school. The final line of the season will be "WE HAVE TO GO BACK CARMEN, WE HAVE TO GO BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK."

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
This season is going to end with Walt Jr meeting someone in a dark place, with airplanes flying over them, and it's going to be revealed to be the female principal at Walt's school. The final line of the season will be "WE HAVE TO GO BACK CARMEN, WE HAVE TO GO BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK."
And then his nose will start bleeding ... oh ****.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Hank die? no
Will Gus die? no
Will anyone else die? If yes, who? Skylar
Who poisoned Brock? Walt
Will we see Mike in the finale? No he has already died
Will Hank find out that Walt is Heisenberg? Yes
Will anything more come of Ted's storyline? Yes
Will Jesse and Walt have another falling out? No
How many times will Walt, Jr. be seen eating? Zero
How many times will Tyrus actually speak? 2
How panicky will Saul be? Scale of 1 to 10. 10
Will Marie be wearing purple? No

Make one bold prediction I think my last statement suffices

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gus dies, Tyrus dies, Hector helps Gus and Walt and he dies too, last scene is the risin container on the White household kitchen counter

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't smudge Gus' Air Jordans, white boy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And put some brothers on the wall.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yo man your jordan's are ****** up

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Let's lay our cards out with some predictions for the finale:

Will Hank die? no
Will Gus die? yes
Will anyone else die? If yes, who? tyrus
Who poisoned Brock? tyrus, as instructed by gus
Will we see Mike in the finale? yes, somehow helping jesse and turning on gus
Will Hank find out that Walt is Heisenberg? no, not yet
Will anything more come of Ted's storyline? no, with saul's exit, him paying off the irs and him dying (pretty sure he's dead), i think the storyline is dead as well
Will Jesse and Walt have another falling out? no, i think they reconcile somewhat and help each other bring down gus, as it seems that they've decided that will be their course of action
How many times will Walt, Jr. be seen eating? 0. seems like too many things are going on to piss away in family breakfast time
How many times will Tyrus actually speak? i think he dies, so 2+ scenes
How panicky will Saul be? Scale of 1 to 10. 1023981029381
Will Marie be wearing purple? yes

Walt, Mike and Jesse take out Gus and Tyrus. Walt makes it clear he does not want to continue in the business, although he may still do it for a bit since he is out of money. Jesse becomes the new Gus and takes the business from Gus, along with all the oncoming heat from the cartel and the DEA. the dea eventually builds a case against both jesse and walt.
^^responses and predictions.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

Will Hank die? No
Will Gus die? No
Will anyone else die? If yes, who? Walt Jr. and Mike
Who poisoned Brock? Gus
Will we see Mike in the finale? Yes
Will Hank find out that Walt is Heisenberg? Yes (but not this season)
Will anything more come of Ted's storyline? No (probably next season)
Will Jesse and Walt have another falling out? No
How many times will Walt, Jr. be seen eating? Once
How many times will Tyrus actually speak? None
How panicky will Saul be? Scale of 1 to 10. He won't be seen in the finale
Will Marie be wearing purple? Yes

Make one bold prediction
Gus sends Mike into the Schrader house to murder Walt Jr. but after killing him Mike is killed by the DEA agents.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Gus dies, Tyrus dies, Hector helps Gus and Walt and he dies too, last scene is the risin container on the White household kitchen counter

Clearly you watched Letterman. I shut it off when they started discussing the finale, but I know enough to know you know.

Eh?
Old 10-09-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** I DON'T WANT TO WAIT THREE AND A HALF MORE HOURS GOD DAMN WHY ISNT IT 9 O CLOCK YET
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote