Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-09-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Will we see Mike in the finale? No he has already died
If Mike died off camera, I'd go ape ****. What a dumb, idiotic way to dismiss an awesome character that'd be.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Clearly you watched Letterman. I shut it off when they started discussing the finale, but I know enough to know you know.

Eh?
All I know

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There has been a lot of Purple this season. Especially in Hank's house. Purple clothes, curtains, plates, and such.

From what I understand, purple represents death and mourning.

**** is gonna go down tonight.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
All I know

I'm not reading that. I think your last post should have been in spoilers too.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Also, I don't think any of your BOLD predictions are all that bold. I want some crazy ass prognosticating from you guys ... GO!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walt Jr. HAS to eat breakfast in this episode. I mean, it's the season finale. It's an important episode, and they'll definitely fit it in at some point. There's going to have to be interactions with the Hank household, and the ideal point to have that scene would be during breakfast.
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you kidding? Walt Jr. has been eating pancakes for years, and then without warning just all of the sudden makes the switch to waffles? That's pretty bold if you ask me.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesse, the dumbass meth head alcoholic, single handedly running the biggest crystal meth distribution in the south west united states isn't bold?
Old 10-09-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Jesse, the dumbass meth head alcoholic, single handedly running the biggest crystal meth distribution in the south west united states isn't bold?
Not unless I see a coinciding glimpse into the future where he's actually doing a great job of it ... just positioning him for the gig isn't crazy talk.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alcoholic?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not unless I see a coinciding glimpse into the future where he's actually doing a great job of it ... just positioning him for the gig isn't crazy talk.
It was already established that he could successfully run the lab. I think he could have Walt and Mike's help running the business aspect of it. An ironic twist after how they originally started their business
Old 10-09-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm predicting Tucker takes over for Gus.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about.. Hank finds out who Walt really is and goes into business with him, helping him stay off of the DEAs radar.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
How about.. Hank finds out who Walt really is and goes into business with him, helping him stay off of the DEAs radar.
I'd buy the craziness of that if there was more than just one season left. The way this is setting up, they're definitely getting pinched by Hank at some point.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I think Marie is a meth head.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think Marie secretly wants to **** Walt and do a line of blue off his dick.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ConanOBrien Conan O'Brien
Excited for the Breaking Bad season finale tonight. My prediction: Something will not go as planned and meth will be involved.

Talk about a bold prediction!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Marie secretly wants to **** Walt and do a line of blue off his dick.
Which dick?
Old 10-09-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not reading that. I think your last post should have been in spoilers too.
That first post wasn't anything I heard, just my best guess.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Has this been posted yet???
Old 10-09-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

For my fellow mexican folk:

Old 10-09-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
For my fellow mexican folk:

I'm not Mexican, but I have Mexican cousins.. so do I count as one of your fellow Mexican folk??
Old 10-09-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I'm not Mexican, but I have Mexican cousins.. so do I count as one of your fellow Mexican folk??
My people are not in a position to discriminate these days, so yes, come on in!
Old 10-09-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
My people are not in a position to discriminate these days, so yes, come on in!
Orale, holmes!
Old 10-09-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost two hours left. I'm getting just a little excited...