Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-09-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who is getting on the "Walt did it" bandwagon?

I'm driving full speed ahead ...
Old 10-09-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna go ahead and let you crash into a wall on your own there.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
So who is getting on the "Walt did it" bandwagon?

I'm driving full speed ahead ...
Way ahead of you. The only other one who could have is Saul, who is involved no matter what.

Possibility is that Saul did it FOR Gus.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psh..........he probably did it......*walks away whistling*

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Way ahead of you. The only other one who could have is Saul, who is involved no matter what.

Possibility is that Saul did it FOR Gus.
You can't be ahead of me, but we've certainly been carpooling together with our theory.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I'm gonna go ahead and let you crash into a wall on your own there.
Better to die in a fiery crash than to never drive at all.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm rewatching last week's episode:

1) When Huell frisks Jesse, the camera is in a medium shot and they don't show anything below Jesse's waist.

2) Why is Saul even more panicked and in a bigger hurry to get out of town now? He called in the tip to the DEA the day before. Further evidence to suggest he's helped Walt.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Better to die in a fiery crash than to never drive at all.

You don't think that laugh is a clue that he didn't do it? When he put it all together in his head, he went into the fetal position and cynical laugh that he did when Sky told him about the money.

Do you think he faked the same cynical laugh/fetal positioning?
Old 10-09-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You don't think that laugh is a clue that he didn't do it? When he put it all together in his head, he went into the fetal position and cynical laugh that he did when Sky told him about the money.

Do you think he faked the same cynical laugh/fetal positioning?
I'm really confused as to that you're saying here ... elaborate please.

His maniacal laughter in that moment was him losing his **** completely and going so far past the point of being able to function as a normal person. This is his breaking point that suggests he could actually go so far as to harm a child because he's so goddam desperate and beside himself.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

while it's highly unlikely anyone think Mike might of poisoned the kid?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I think he will return to throw a wrench into the machinations of everyone, but I don't think he poisoned him.

What if Brock was revealed to have had lunch at Los Pollos Hermanos earlier that day ... but it's been said multiple times ricin takes a few days to start causing outward harm.

I don't think anything is this simplistic. The show won't take shortcuts. It will go for some dramatic flair.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Anything is possible in this show.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guarantee either Gus or Walt were involved in the poisoning of Brock.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Anything is possible in this show.
Unless you think Walt did it ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless you don't think Walt Jr. did it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Part of me hopes we don't find out explicitly who did it.

Frankly, that's not what's important tonight. Only thing that's important is these characters are now compelled to act in an immediate manner.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Unless you think Walt did it ;)
Haha I never said Walt didn't do it! It definitely could have been him! But I have no idea.. so bring on the finale!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't think we are going to find out who poisoned Brock tonight.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My ejaculatory system is overheating
Old 10-09-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I really don't think we are going to find out who poisoned Brock tonight.
I really dont either unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no way Walt or anyone in his family dies tonight. If anyone goes, it will be Gus and maybe Saul.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
There is no way Walt or anyone in his family dies tonight. If anyone goes, it will be Gus and maybe Saul.
Does that include Hank and Marie?

Saul won't die.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Does that include Hank and Marie?

Saul won't die.
Absolutely. Hank will be important to some capacity, but killing him off would be such a jump at this point before the final season even starts.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I agree with you. I've predicted Gus dies.

There's way too much left to sort out with Hank. Denying viewers of the tense scenes when Hank has discovered Walt's secret would be a critical error. I think he'll find out about who is paying his medical bills tonight.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think Hank and Gus will both make it to Season 5.

Marie and Tyrus die tonight!