Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-09-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Props for those who got it. And vikes, never go on the internet looking for stuff again. Please, haha. With that said...

Holy mother of God that was awesome. Simply brilliant.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Cereal? What kind of amateur are you? He put it in the kids pancakes! Learn the show.
Clearly he put it in his waffles, because he's pissed at the kid for eating waffles in the first place.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojo View Post
that award goes to season 3
I'm gonna go ahead and disagree, but that's cool. The show as a whole is the best ever, so picking individual parts as the best is just unnecessary.

The end to every episode of this season somehow managed to top the previously untoppable.

The stakes were much higher this season. Acting was even better.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

how did I not get this? fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I discussed it in my lecture earlier in the week. Absolutely nothing on this show is incidental or just there for filler.

Every thread gets tied up. The show doesn't focus on plotlines that will just dry up. It's why we all had a good idea Tio would be involved in the finale. All those visits Gus made to the nursing home. Clearly were going to lead to some sort of payoff.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Props for those who got it. And vikes, never go on the internet looking for stuff again. Please, haha. With that said...

Holy mother of God that was awesome. Simply brilliant.
I wasn't looking, I was just discussing the show on another board and dumbasses would come in bragging and saying "DURR IMA SHOWRUNNER LOOK AT THIS PIC ITS REAL HECTOR HELPS WALT KILL GUYS"
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best.Season.Ever.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think The Wire S4 is the best season of TV ever, but BB Seasons 2, 3, and 4 are close (season 1 just isn't that good in comparison).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-09-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards giving season 4 the top honors but I could just be a prisoner of the moment. I'll truly know after the next time I watch the series over from the beginning.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cereal? What kind of amateur are you? He put it in the kids pancakes! Learn the show.
Walt Jr is pissed about the the Raisin Brain BRO! Right raisin Brain? or Captain Crunch without crunch berries? I may have my shows confused
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I wasn't looking, I was just discussing the show on another board and dumbasses would come in bragging and saying "DURR IMA SHOWRUNNER LOOK AT THIS PIC ITS REAL HECTOR HELPS WALT KILL GUYS"
Ha, that's rough. Either way, it was a ******* awesome moment.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Walt Jr is pissed about the the Raisin Brain BRO! Right raisin Brain? or Captain Crunch without crunch berries? I may have my shows confused
Seriously bro he eats ******* captain crunch, god do I have to correct everyone on the persona of Walt Jr? And seriously who else could have gotten the cigarette from Jesse besides Skinny pete and Badger? You guys know nothing. NOTHING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I prefer the entirety of 3 as well. The slow start turned me off but from like the 4th episode on it was gold.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Ha, that's rough. Either way, it was a ******* awesome moment.
I know. I was still shaking the entire second half of the show.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seriously bro he eats ******* captain crunch, god do I have to correct everyone on the persona of Walt Jr? And seriously who else could have gotten the cigarette from Jesse besides Skinny pete and Badger? You guys know nothing. NOTHING!
What?

No, he was pissed because she got regular Raisin Bran instead of Raisin Bran Crunch.

It's not rocket science.

Last edited by nepg : 10-09-2011 at 11:04 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Also,

Box Cutter, Salud, Crawl Space + Face Off > One Minute + Half Measure

It adds up. although I did love season 3, i just didn't like the way it ended.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am very surprised how much they wrapped up with the finale, the show pretty much could of ended here and I'd be ok with it. I'm predicting for next season Hank finds something out which will put Walt on his radar. I can't see Walt getting away with all of this.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Can we put that massive photo on spoiler tags please? It's ******* up the page.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I was about to say that sir Xio.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-09-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I am very surprised how much they wrapped up with the finale, the show pretty much could of ended here and I'd be ok with it. I'm predicting for next season Hank finds something out which will put Walt on his radar. I can't see Walt getting away with all of this.
Yeah, I like the "clean slate" feeling.

The bulk of the final season should be devoted to Hank's discovery of Walt.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Awesome, now three months of Walking **** and then The Killing. Why can't Mad Men start in January?
Old 10-09-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

The killing can go kill itself for that terrible ending. Such a waste of my time.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Let's lay our cards out with some predictions for the finale:

Will Hank die? no
Will Gus die? yes
Will anyone else die? If yes, who? tyrus
Who poisoned Brock? tyrus, as instructed by gus
Will we see Mike in the finale? yes, somehow helping jesse and turning on gus
Will Hank find out that Walt is Heisenberg? no, not yet
Will anything more come of Ted's storyline? no, with saul's exit, him paying off the irs and him dying (pretty sure he's dead), i think the storyline is dead as well
Will Jesse and Walt have another falling out? no, i think they reconcile somewhat and help each other bring down gus, as it seems that they've decided that will be their course of action
How many times will Walt, Jr. be seen eating? 0. seems like too many things are going on to piss away in family breakfast time
How many times will Tyrus actually speak? i think he dies, so 2+ scenes
How panicky will Saul be? Scale of 1 to 10. 1023981029381
Will Marie be wearing purple? yes

Make one bold prediction:
Walt, Mike and Jesse take out Gus and Tyrus. Walt makes it clear he does not want to continue in the business, although he may still do it for a bit since he is out of money. Jesse becomes the new Gus and takes the business from Gus, along with all the oncoming heat from the cartel and the DEA. the dea eventually builds a case against both jesse and walt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
^^responses and predictions.
Not too bad. But those adamant that Gus wouldn't die need to step up
Old 10-09-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nepg is good at that
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Where are all my haters?
Old 10-09-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So was it me or was Saul too composed? He had zero worries it seemed. And who were the dudes in the lab? I don't remember ever seeing them.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote