Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-15-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was predictably awesome.

How far in advance do you guys think that opening scene is in the future? I'm guessing we definitely won't know until the back half of this season next summer.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike is a badass. He always gets the best lines on the show.

I'm bummed we didn't get to hear his "ticking time bomb" speech that's been used in the promos. Odd that they may have saved it for a future episode? Huh.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Promos look sweet. This show wastes no time getting to the good stuff, mostly because it's all ******* good.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if the Cayman account leads the DEA to find out who Gus really was.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

How far in advance do you guys think that opening scene is in the future? I'm guessing we definitely won't know until the back half of this season next summer.
I'm thinking that that timeline could be the foreshadowing for the very end of the series.

Last edited by TACKLE : 07-16-2012 at 12:29 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

I can answer my own question now that I give it more thought. That opening scene was Walt's 52nd birthday, supposedly (assuming that's genuine and his new identity has the same DOB as his old one). The pilot episode celebrated his 50th. Roughly a year had passed to the end of Season 4. So, it's one year from the show's present, give or take.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another amazing episode but what else were we expecting? Breaking Bad proves why it's still the best show on TV. The Walt / Mike exchanges were awesome, the magnet was awesome (MAGNETS *****!) and the ending scenes with Walt and Saul and Walt and Skylar were also epic.

TV without Breaking Bad sucks. I'm so glad that it's back.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Mike and Walt tension because they're both so similar.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea where the season is going to go from here. I can't see how that bank information could lead to Walts involvement with Gus, and we'll have to see if Ted actually says something.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Loved the return of junkyard guy from "Sunset." Continuity owns (also note, Mike's half blown off ear from last season remains).
Old 07-15-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can answer my own question now that I give it more thought. That opening scene was Walt's 52nd birthday, supposedly (assuming that's genuine and his new identity has the same DOB as his old one). The pilot episode celebrated his 50th. Roughly a year had passed to the end of Season 4. So, it's one year from the show's present, give or take.
Good catch man.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Missed most of the opening scene because of the ****** AMC stream. Did he just pretty much get that gun from that dude at the diner? And where was he?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Missed most of the opening scene because of the ****** AMC stream. Did he just pretty much get that gun from that dude at the diner? And where was he?
Talk to the waitress at the diner, rearranged his strips of bacon into the numbers "52," presents his New Hampshire drivers license to the waitress to indicate that it's his birthday. She calls him by a different last name (did anyone recall what his fake last name was?).

Then he meets his gun supplier, same guy from Episode 4x2, in the bathroom, gets keys to the trunk with the machine gun in it.

His New Hampshire license plate gives us the episode's title, as the state motto or something is apparently "Live Free or Die."
Old 07-16-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounded like she said "Lambert".

Also, it looked like Walt was bald in his license picture.

I'll predict that the opening scene takes place right before the FINAL EPISODE EVER. Walt is gonna have a big ass shootout with the DEA and **** everyone up. Maybe.

Last edited by WMD : 07-16-2012 at 12:04 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so happy right now. Can't wait til next week. So sad to know there's only 7 episodes left though.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Sounded like she said "Lambert".

Also, it looked like Walt was bald in his license picture.

I'll predict that the opening scene takes place right before the FINAL EPISODE EVER. Walt is gonna have a big ass shootout with the DEA and **** everyone up. Maybe.
You can never predict Breaking Bad ... unless you are me and you were the only one who picked up on Walt poisoning Brock....
Old 07-16-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's clear that the waitress was digging Walt, and he should have done something there.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else think Hank already quickly viewed the laptop before putting it into evidence, and knows Walter was involved with Gus? Then before he can tell anyone, with the laptop destroyed, Hank is the only one who knows Walter is involved?

Just a theory i was thinking about.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Does anyone else think Hank already quickly viewed the laptop before putting it into evidence, and knows Walter was involved with Gus? Then before he can tell anyone, with the laptop destroyed, Hank is the only one who knows Walter is involved?

Good theory, but I don't think it happened.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I really doubt it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-16-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

I don't think that, no. lol
Old 07-16-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate to be that guy but they wasted an episode and now there are only 15 left

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I hate to be that guy but they wasted an episode and now there are only 15 left
.................................................. ....

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-16-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was an okay ep with a few good parts (basically all the junkyard stuff), but nothing about it really excited/hooked me. And yes, before someone rushes in with a response that it was to tie knots, fill holes, and setup the season, im aware. Just sort of had a "thats it? meh." feeling at the end. Solid hour of TV, but ive come to expect much more from Breaking Bad.

That said, YEAHHHH *****!!!! MAGNETS!!!!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You guys are morons. Stop complaining.