Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-16-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that's not surprising. It's been gaining steam for a few years now.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/celebs-wh...342548383.html

Quote:
When “Breaking Bad” premiered in 2008, audiences were shocked to see the lovably goofy dad from Fox’s lighthearted “Malcolm in the Middle” suddenly dealing with cancer … not to mention dealing crystal meth. So it’s understandable that AMC had reservations about Bryan Cranston’s casting, preferring movie stars John Cusack or Matthew Broderick instead, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "We all still had the image of Bryan [standing in the kitchen, in his underwear] shaving his body in ‘Malcolm in the Middle,’” one exec told the magazine. But series creator Vince Gilligan (who had worked with Cranston before on an episode of “The X-Files”) stuck to his guns, and now Cranston has a trio of Emmy awards as a result.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Cusack meh, Matthew Broderick, no ************* way!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

matthew broderick as walt
Old 07-18-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
So I think Louis may play a bigger part in the series just by who plays him. I mean the last time he was shown he was probably about to film X-Men so either he'll become relevant or he'll never be seen again. The Jesse Plemons thing reminded me of that and they look a little similar so maybe he's his brother or something. Just a thought I have no clue honestly how they'll utilize him.
Absolutely no way Plemons can be Jesse's brother. He was about 12-13 when he was introduced, there's no possible way that so much time has passed that Jesse's brother could possibly be Plemons' age.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Absolutely no way Plemons can be Jesse's brother. He was about 12-13 when he was introduced, there's no possible way that so much time has passed that Jesse's brother could possibly be Plemons' age.
Jesse's brother is Jake. Louis is Walt Jr's friend. Haha no way I would suggest what you just said.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-18-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you're making a lot out of nothing. Is there any indication that Louis ever appears in another episode? I can't even remember the last time he was seen, so aside from the actor who played him being more notable now than he was when the show began, this all seems inconsequential.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think you're making a lot out of nothing. Is there any indication that Louis ever appears in another episode? I can't even remember the last time he was seen, so aside from the actor who played him being more notable now than he was when the show began, this all seems inconsequential.
That was really my point. I meant that at the moment it's the only actual role I could see for Plemons, and because of that I'm excited to see what they do with him.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-18-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plemons is playing a guy named Todd, the end.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of hate on the interwebs for this episode. I don't get it, I liked it a lot.

It really feels like Saul is going to rat out Walt to Jesse at some point.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
A lot of hate on the interwebs for this episode. I don't get it, I liked it a lot.

It really feels like Saul is going to rat out Walt to Jesse at some point.
I think so too because I figured the plot with the ricin cigarette would have had no mention in the "Previously on Breaking Bad" from the premiere if they'd really moved on from it.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:38 AM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

]the police have no idea who gus really so i dont think taking the picture isn't very unrealistic. They are trying to figure out his past and by doing that they probably took pictures of him with people they don't know then try to discover his or her past. Doing that could help them learn more about him.

imo, walt came across as more childish than bad ass with "because i said so."
Old 07-19-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have finally finished watching all of Breaking Bad for the first time ever. It's the tits.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guess who got nominated for an Emmy???

OUTSTANDING GUEST ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES 2012!! GO HECTOR!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

That's so awesome. Playing his part would be so weird and would require a lot of discipline so kudos Mark! Plus he gets to play a badass in flashbacks. The difference between the roles is astounding so I really hope he wins it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-19-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Giancarlo Esposito has been nominated for outstanding supporting actor. I think he should win it over Aaron Paul.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Ron
Rookie

Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://hypervocal.com/entertainment/...rice-is-right/

The price is wrong, *****
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Here's the full video:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/382448?c=A...ive#s-p1-sr-i1

Amazing.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:52 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-21-2012, 02:59 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

Inflation's a *****.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Paul is the ******* man.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In honor of tonight.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Tuco should be Chaotic Evil.

Old 07-22-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Breaking Bad day everyone!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote