Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 09-28-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Only on Big Ten Network.
KILL THE MESSENGER!
Old 09-28-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Nerv

I was about to come on here and ask what channel this game was on, someone beat me to it.

So here it goes... I ****'ING HATE THE BIG TEN NETWORK SO ****'ING MUCH PIECE OF **** CHANNEL TAKING AWAY GAMES, ISNT AVAILABLE FOR ANY CABLE USERS WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE

Hell, their website doesnt even have a schedule saying what games they will be showing. Why do they gotta keep taking Michigan games
Old 09-29-2007, 09:12 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God.. I hate this ******** ********! They should at least show the games locally, and not let National Fans watch the game.. It's ridiculous that I have to miss a Michigan game because some idiots want to make some extra money.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why can't we stop the spread offense?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why can't we score more than 7 points against Northwestern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it 2005? No? It sure feels like it right now.

Quote:

Old 09-29-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't Northwestern lose to Duke? Michigan just doesn't make sense lol.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Wide open west has now picked up the Big Ten Network as a basic cable channel. They actually did it earlier today so the Michigan game was available to be watched but I wasnt aware of this. Its channel 80 something for you WOW users.

Looks like just Comcast subscribers can be pissed for a little while longer.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
Wide open west has now picked up the Big Ten Network as a basic cable channel. They actually did it earlier today so the Michigan game was available to be watched but I wasnt aware of this. Its channel 80 something for you WOW users.

Looks like just Comcast subscribers can be pissed for a little while longer.
And Time Warner Cable.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess SNIPER was right.

Steve Breaston was a better value for the Cardinals than Ted Ginn was for the Dolphins.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So.. is the EMU game on the Big Ten Network this week??

Old 10-02-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

I'm watching the 2000 Orange Bowl again on ESPNC right now. I swear, even back then we had trouble with QB's than had some mobility. Although Shaun Alexander probably helped them out a bit too.

Quote:

Old 10-02-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
So.. is the EMU game on the Big Ten Network this week??
Just hit up a Damons or sports bar they will have it on.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:40 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Just hit up a Damons or sports bar they will have it on.
I shouldn't have to. This Big Ten Network **** is garbage.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:34 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't watch Michigan or Michigan State on Saturday . . . I actually asked if I could work on Saturday so I wouldn't have to be at my house plotting terrible atrocities against the people who run Comcast and the Big Ten Network.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I'm watching the 2000 Orange Bowl again on ESPNC right now. I swear, even back then we had trouble with QB's than had some mobility. Although Shaun Alexander probably helped them out a bit too.
You can watch tape of Syracuse & McNabb vs Michigan and still use that to plot a gameplan against our defense :)

Thank goodness WoW has picked up BTN so I dont have to whine anymore haha
Old 10-04-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
You can watch tape of Syracuse & McNabb vs Michigan and still use that to plot a gameplan against our defense :)

Thank goodness WoW has picked up BTN so I dont have to whine anymore haha
Sadly, this is not a joke.............

Quote:

Old 10-06-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

It will come as little shock to any of you that next weeks Mich - Purdue game is also on the Big Ten Network. That makes 4 games already that I haven't been able to watch.

**** YOU COMCAST!
Old 10-06-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Hart does it again. 22-215 3tds.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Mike Hart does it again. 22-215 3tds.
Lloyd better get Mike out of the game now. Unless Eastern gets close again somehow, I hope we don't see Mike the rest of the way. He got ran into the ground the last 2 weeks, and he's done more than his share today. Give the kid a break for once.

Quote:

Old 10-06-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Damn App State ruined Hart's shot at the Heisman.

Can anyone argue he wouldn't be the odd-on favorite to win it had they not lost that game?
Old 10-06-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

Can anyone argue he wouldn't be the odd-on favorite to win it had they not lost that game?
I would think he might be, but you've also got to think the voters seem to love the guys that are flashy, who can make that 80 yard run any time, so I would think McFadden would still be at least near the top. Mike would certainly get my vote if I had one though.

Quote:

Old 10-06-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

I don't understand why he isn't in the race and yet mcfadden is still the favorite. Both Runningbacks are doing well while their team is struggling.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

I truly think he's gonna carry this team to the big ten title.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I don't understand why he isn't in the race and yet mcfadden is still the favorite. Both Runningbacks are doing well while their team is struggling.
I've wondered that as well. Both teams have 2 losses, yet somehow McFadden is right in the race, yet Hart is considered out of it. Just because one of our losses was to App State? Yea, that sucks, but Mike was beastly in that game. IMO, if Hart is considered "out of it" then McFadden should be too.

Quote: