Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 07-26-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** somehow I missed Zach Britton being in AA the last 2 weeks. I'll replace Jean Segura with him on my minor league roster.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna replace Andrew Oliver with Francisco Martinez, 3B, AA Erie on my prospect list.

Oliver is a piece of **** and a disappointment of epic proportions.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$6 awarded to charm's team for the loss of Edwin Jackson.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$1 awarded to D-Unit for the loss of Corey Patterson.

Old 07-27-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also a Rasmus bidding war!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Old 07-27-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** is with starting a game at noon!?

Missed out on Ervin Santana's gem. Gonna be a 40 point loss.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

A ******* 10 K no-hitter and he was on my bench.

You're welcome, folks.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Colby Rasmus needs to be posted for bidding.

Also, CCB just lost Edwin Jackson.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How will the Rasmus bidding work?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
How will the Rasmus bidding work?
Just like the Haren bidding did last year.

We all bid using our free agent dollars. Highest bidder gets him.

It wasn't a secret ballot, was it, BF?
Old 07-27-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

No, but this time it is. The reason it wasn't secret last year is because I failed to check the box on FAA system. You'll have to check to see when Rasmus is entered into the ESPN system, but the bidding will be the same as adding any free agent.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Colby Rasmus needs to be posted for bidding.

Also, CCB just lost Edwin Jackson.
See above.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
$1 awarded to D-Unit for the loss of Corey Patterson.
Hahaha. Cute. :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I'm using everything I have on Rasmus so if you want him, make sure you overbid my max.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

No, seriously, you got a dollar. That might be the best use of Corey Patterson ever.

For those interested, I'm not making these numbers up, I'm using this:

http://games-ak.espn.go.com/s/flbdra...t_sht_AL_xx x

Which I said I would at the beginning of the year.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
No, seriously, you got a dollar. That might be the best use of Corey Patterson ever.

For those interested, I'm not making these numbers up, I'm using this:

http://games-ak.espn.go.com/s/flbdra...t_sht_AL_xx x

Which I said I would at the beginning of the year.
Are you criticizing my pick up of Patterson?
Old 07-27-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Well, I'm using everything I have on Rasmus so if you want him, make sure you overbid my max.

This is just a terrible attempt at a bluff.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
This is just a terrible attempt at a bluff.
Is it? I don't have a ton of money.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Anyone who wants an OF shoot me an offer, looking for middle infield help.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Can someone make a post when they notice Rasmus is added to the AL system or is that to much to ask?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Can someone make a post when they notice Rasmus is added to the AL system or is that to much to ask?
I will try to.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

All your Texas Rangers are belong to me.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Yay no more Cliff Pennington.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

That was definitely the fastest trade negotiations I've ever had.