Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 08-26-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Logan Morrison is on my roster. He got dropped and I picked him up like a week or two ago.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Logan Morrison is on my roster. He got dropped and I picked him up like a week or two ago.
Lol, he's still on my minor league roster. Check the first page.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Lol, he's still on my minor league roster. Check the first page.
That's weird because someone had them on their roster and then dropped him. I thought he was fair game.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
That's weird because someone had them on their roster and then dropped him. I thought he was fair game.
Was it you who spent $11 to add him? lol.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Probably was.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Just to mention, I am game for this next year. How many keepers are there? Do our minor leaguers count as our keepers?
Old 12-07-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

15 Keepers and I believe minor league rosters carry over.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Pitchers and catchers report in a week or so. Thought I'd bump this up. I'm interested in staying in this league.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still interested as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey guys, I'm definitely going to reboot this, kinda forgot about it but now that pretty much everything is settled as far as free agency I'lll start to get things in order. Check back in the coming days for new information
Old 02-10-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can I get an idea of who is still interested in this? so I can find replacements for those that aren't
Old 02-10-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not giving up my core of Heyward, JJ, and Votto. I'm definitely coming back!
Old 02-10-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I'm still in. My pitching is still boss.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be defending my championship.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I pick up a minor leaguer now or shall I wait?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-10-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i finished 2nd place last year, I'm still in this time for 1st place

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Neil Walker
Ryan Zimmerman
Starlin Castro
Jose Tabata
Andrew McCutchen
Chris Carpenter
Tommy Hanson
Heath Bell
Madison Bumgarner
Joel Hanrahan/Evan Meek(whoever wins the job)
Ian Kennedy

Those are my for sure keepers.

Marlon Byrd, Alex Gonzalez, Stephen Drew, Kyle Blanks, Jair Jurgens are under consideration.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1B James Loney
2B Dan Uggla
IF Omar Infante
SS Rafael Furcal
2B/3B Ian Stewart
3B/OF Chase Headley
OF Andre Ethier
OF Hunter Pence
OF Shane Victorino
P Clayton Kershaw
P Chad Billingsley
P Brian Wilson
P Roy Oswalt
P Mike Leake

that's my 14, idk who my 15th guy is

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

do you guys wanna do less keepers? I was trying to follow BF's league and it seems he's doing 12, or we can just keep the 15, leave it up to you guys.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

12 or 15 is fine with me.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

I prefer 12, but I'll figure out 15 if need be.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:44 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like 12.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:51 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Yeah, let us know when we can pick up minor leaguers. I think I only have 3 right now and one of those guys I wanna drop.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

12 is fine for me also. A little draft every year would be fun.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-11-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Came in 3rd place in this league. Need to redeem myself for such a losing effort. Not bad for missing the first hour of the draft due to daylight savings time though. :P
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote