Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-03-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
BF has 6 bench spots but he also has 2 extra starting positions as well. He has 4 OF's and an IF spot plus the normal stuff.
Yeah we are adding the 4th OF and extra IF too, I posted that above
Old 03-03-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Yeah we are adding the 4th OF and extra IF too, I posted that above
Oh my bad. I was going by the league settings and missed that earlier. Thanks for declaring my keepers also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we can start picking now, right?
Old 03-03-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
So we can start picking now, right?
Yeah, I'll pick soon, I'm debating hard between two players, infact I I tried making a last minute trade to help make up my mind for me but it fell through.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we have the same amount of bench spots as BF's league?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a clock?
Old 03-03-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Is there a clock?
same bench spots, and no clock as of right now

draft has begun:
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46093

#1 pick: OF Carlos Gonzalez and it wasn't an easy choice for me at all
Old 03-03-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually not going to keep Simon Castro (minor league). My only two minor league keepers will be Freddie Freeman and Randall Delgado.

EDIT: If it's not too late to change that.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charm, can you put all the teams' keepers and the minor leaguers on the first post of the draft page so we can search it when we pick?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Charm, can you put all the teams' keepers and the minor leaguers on the first post of the draft page so we can search it when we pick?
Yeah but it will have to be later, for now just sort them on ESPN's player page.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I REALLY like my pitching:

Chris Carpenter
Tommy Hanson
Ubaldo Jimenez
Ian Kennedy
Madison Bumgarner
Heath Bell
Joel Hanrahan
Old 03-04-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love my top 3 with Cain, Gallardo, and Hamels.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-04-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I REALLY like my pitching:

Chris Carpenter
Tommy Hanson
Ubaldo Jimenez
Ian Kennedy
Madison Bumgarner
Heath Bell
Joel Hanrahan
I thought about taking Lee to make my pitching out of this world but I think it's pretty solid as is:

Tim Lincecum
Mat Latos
Edinson Volquez
Daniel Hudson
Jhoulys Chacin
Jonathan Broxton

Anyone interested in an OF? I have CarGo, Braun, Stubbs, Fowler, and Bruce (and Bryce Harper in the minors)
Old 03-04-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still so mad I lost my 2 best players. Or at least 2 of my top 3 from last year. I think I had a trade offer for Adrian Gonzalez last year that I almost accepted. At least I won.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Did RWO take over for TJ's team?

Also, is there anyway that the non-keepers from each team can go into the free agent pool?
Old 03-04-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Did RWO take over for TJ's team?

Also, is there anyway that the non-keepers from each team can go into the free agent pool?
Yes he did
Old 03-04-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh that didn't happen? Yeah that needs to be fixed.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
don't worry about the teams, I'm going to have to go through and update them when the draft is over anyway, just goto the players list and sort by "non keepers" and you will see all the available talent
Old 03-04-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
don't worry about the teams, I'm going to have to go through and update them when the draft is over anyway, just goto the players list and sort by "non keepers" and you will see all the available talent
I don't see the non keepers option.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

When I was on the player page it listed all the non keepers last night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-04-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
When I was on the player page it listed all the non keepers last night.
You sure? I don't see my non keepers on the available list.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
You sure? I don't see my non keepers on the available list.
You don't want to see your keepers on the available list. There should be two distinct lists there, one for keepers and the other non-keepers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-04-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
You don't want to see your keepers on the available list. There should be two distinct lists there, one for keepers and the other non-keepers.
I know I don't want to see my keepers. But I don't see the guys I let go on the available list. The lists I have are just all and available. And the available list is just all the free agents from the end of last season.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Weird. Last night when I looked up the players it had Gonzalez, Wright, Fielder, and so forth. The pitchers list had Lee, Grienke, and so forth as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-04-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Weird. Last night when I looked up the players it had Gonzalez, Wright, Fielder, and so forth. The pitchers list had Lee, Grienke, and so forth as well.
Mine has those guys too as they were from teams no longer in the league. What it doesn't have are the guys who were let go from teams who are in still in the league.