Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-04-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fixed it, now you can sort by keepers/non keepers
Old 03-04-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
fixed it, now you can sort by keepers/non keepers
Thanks. Much easier now.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, Marmol, Upton, and Kemp were the three that I wanted for this pick.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:41 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PM me if you're interested in this guy. I'm looking for 2B or SP.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:48 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wrong thread
Old 03-07-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, some players I were planning on picking were on other people's Minor League lists. I'll repick the Krimbel pick.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Run on relievers. Am I wrong or do we not even have to have a single reliever on our team in this new format?
Old 03-07-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Correct, just 7 pitchers. There is a 200 games started limit though. That's still more than enough to have 6 or 7 SP's though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Taking a risk with Pena in hoping his average jumps this year and his power stays the same.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have players on their trade block?
Old 03-07-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have anyone in mind but I'm always open to offers
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

this is what I'm working with...

C- Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants
1B- Ike Davis, New York Mets
2B- Danny Espinosa, Washington Nationals
3B- David Wright, New York Mets
SS- Juan Uribe, Los Angeles Dodgers
IF- Aramis Ramirez, Chicago Cubs
OF- Carlos Gonzalez, Colorado Rockies
OF- Jay Bruce, Cincinnati Reds
OF- Drew Stubbs, Cincinnati Reds
OF- Dexter Fowler, Colorado Rockies

P Tim Lincecum, San Francisco Giants
P Matt Latos, Milwaukee Brewers
P Edinson Volquez, Cincinnati Reds
P Daniel Hudson, Arizona Diamondbacks
P Jhoulys Chacin, Colorado Rockies
P Jaime Garcia, St Louis Cardinals
P Jonathan Broxton, Los Angeles Dodgers

MiL:

OF Bryce Harper, Washington Nationals
SP Arodys Vizscaino, Atlanta Braves

No one is off limits!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens pick again so I can not worry about this for the rest of the night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ravens pick again so I can not worry about this for the rest of the night.
:) From the guy who likes to say, why is everyone rushing? The season doesn't start for a long time. I luv ya GF! ;)
Old 03-07-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
:) From the guy who likes to say, why is everyone rushing? The season doesn't start for a long time. I luv ya GF! ;)
I personally don't care but I don't need you crying that this is taking to long.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I personally don't care but I don't need you crying that this is taking to long.
Well at least you understand why. You don't want to have to worry about this the rest of your night... I'd rather carry on with life too. I must say though... this does keep me from going insane with work all day.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to me it seems like there are not 4 players on everyone's minor league roster

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
to me it seems like there are not 4 players on everyone's minor league roster
max was 3 minor league keepers, must have 4 when the season starts.

Everyone post your 3 (or less) keepers to make it a lil easier
Old 03-07-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jonathan Singleton 1B
Christian Friedrich SP
Old 03-07-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Brandon Belt 1B
Old 03-07-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

MiL Keepers

CCB:

OF Bryce Harper
SP Arodys Viszcaino
OPEN
OPEN

RWO:

3B Josh Vitters
OF Donovan Tate
SP Mike Minor
OPEN

Jughead:

SP Christian Friedrich
1B Jonathan Singleton
OPEN
OPEN

Hines:

1B Brandon Belt
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

GF:

P Jenry Meijia
P Tyler Matzek

Last edited by ccB : 03-07-2011 at 08:53 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

SP Jenrry Mejia
SP Tyler Matzek

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Can we add minor leaguers now or do we have to wait till during/after the draft?
Old 03-07-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Can we add minor leaguers now or do we have to wait till during/after the draft?
all minor league players are added through this draft
Old 03-08-2011, 07:46 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

My team so far:

C-Chris Ianetta
1B-Carlos Pena
2B-Neil Walker
SS-Starlin Castro
3B-Ryan Zimmerman
INF-Stephen Drew
OF-Andrew McCutchen
OF-Chris Young
OF-Jose Tabata
OF-Alfonso Soriano
UTL-Freddy Sanchez
UTL-Matt Dominguez

P-Chris Carpenter
P-Tommy Hanson
P-Ubaldo Jimenez
P-Heath Bell
P-Joel Hanrahan
P-Brad Lidge
P-Ian Kennedy
Bench-Madison Bumgarner

Bench(5)

Minor Leaguers:

1) Brandon Belt 1B
2) Jarrod Parker P
3)
4)

Last edited by Hines : 03-09-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Hines is online now   Reply With Quote