Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-26-2007, 09:35 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hatton v. Mayweather, Cotto-Mayweather would be amazing. It will test both fighters in ways they have not been tested before and of course test Mayweather. Pavlik-Taylor would be very nice.

Some fights comming up of interest:
Margarito-Williams- July 17 (I think andre ward is fighting on the undercard)
Maccarinelli-Braithwaite- July 21

and some other decent bouts
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2918039

dayummm
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I've been waiting for this fight for years......

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any Baby Joe Mesi fans?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
any Baby Joe Mesi fans?
Me, but you'd probably figure that.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate to say it, but Mayweather would smash Hatton in a boxing clinic, Floyd's just to slick an operator IMO.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd rather see Floyd fight a different fighter or two, but it's good to see this fight happen. I'd suredly expect Floyd to win.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sweet.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Battle of the unbeatens gotta love it....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Floyd babyyyyy
Quote:
Old 06-27-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Me, but you'd probably figure that.
yeah i sort of figured it was you and me.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
Ricky Hitman Hatton baby best Boxer in the buiz right now. Hatton vs. Mayweather baby Hatton will whip him up! Mayweather is a bum Hatton is the man.
Either you live in Great Britain or you live in LaLa Land. No way Hatton wins that fight. It's lookin like it won't even happen now, b/c Hatton's talkin bout takin a tune-up fight in GB. He's scared. He's showin his true colors.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarSean View Post
Either you live in Great Britain or you live in LaLa Land. No way Hatton wins that fight. It's lookin like it won't even happen now, b/c Hatton's talkin bout takin a tune-up fight in GB. He's scared. He's showin his true colors.
Hey, I'm from GB and I know Hatton would lose. Anyway talk over here is that Hatton's camp have tabled a 5m offer to Floyd. They are also negotiating with Paulie Malignaggi for a fight in the MSG.

Old 06-30-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Hey, I'm from GB and I know Hatton would lose. Anyway talk over here is that Hatton's camp have tabled a 5m offer to Floyd. They are also negotiating with Paulie Malignaggi for a fight in the MSG.
Yeah, I hear they offered a him a little under 10 mil (U.S. dollars), which isn't that bad, but in the offer, Hatton is gonna be making a lot more and Floyd has to sit around for the rest of the year while Hatton fights a tune-up fight in November to get his body more acclimated to 147. It kinda doesn't make sense to me b/c I hear he walks around at about 190. But I hear the offer is a joke. It seems like a low-ball just so they can say Floyd turned down Hatton.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, for those that care, Sultan Ibragimov and Ruslan Chagaev will try to unify the HW titles.

I'm not sure if it'll be televised.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, I hear they offered a him a little under 10 mil (U.S. dollars), which isn't that bad, but in the offer, Hatton is gonna be making a lot more and Floyd has to sit around for the rest of the year while Hatton fights a tune-up fight in November to get his body more acclimated to 147. It kinda doesn't make sense to me b/c I hear he walks around at about 190. But I hear the offer is a joke. It seems like a low-ball just so they can say Floyd turned down Hatton.
Hatton probably does walk around at 190, but it's not an in shape 190, he piles on the fat and boozes a lot in between fights.

Quote:
Hatton is sometimes referred to by boxing fans as "Ricky Fatton" because he's been known to allow himself to weigh as much as 175 to 180 pounds (35 to 40 pounds over his fight weight) when he's not in training for a fight. Ever since Hatton turned professional, he has always opted to eat a full English breakfast before fights
From Wiki

Old 06-30-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

I'm interested in that Chagaev/Ibragimov fight. Unifying the heavyweight belts is always good. Hopefully the winner will fight Wlad.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm interested in that Chagaev/Ibragimov fight. Unifying the heavyweight belts is always good. Hopefully the winner will fight Wlad.
The fight does not interest me, but the fact that it is unification is amazing for the sport. The only way boxing can become big again is with a real HW champ.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No way Hatton makes more than PBF. I dont think Floyd will do this for a 50-50 split, let alone making less.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

so, who do u guys have in the Margarito-Williams fight, this is one of the most intriguing fights of the year imo. I dont know who I like yet. I love Margarito and want him to win bc I want to see Cotto get that fight, but, Williams is skilled and has an 82 in. reach, that is f'n ridiculous.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I've been excited for this fight for a while now. Williams is a freak but I'm pulling for Margarito. I love what this fight could mean for both fighters.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
The fight does not interest me, but the fact that it is unification is amazing for the sport. The only way boxing can become big again is with a real HW champ.
I think you hit the nail on the head. I shoulda said I'm interested in unifying the division, not interested in the actual fight b/c I'm really not interested in those two guys.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
so, who do u guys have in the Margarito-Williams fight, this is one of the most intriguing fights of the year imo. I dont know who I like yet. I love Margarito and want him to win bc I want to see Cotto get that fight, but, Williams is skilled and has an 82 in. reach, that is f'n ridiculous.

I'm rooting for Williams, b/c I don't really like Margarito. I think he's overrated. I think this is gonna be a great test for Williams, b/c I would like to see him be the next huge superstar in the sport. I don't know what it is about him, maybe it's how he says yes sir and no sir in all his interviews that I like about him. He seems really polite, humble, confident, cocky...everything. Then he's got the right style and frame to be able to conquer every division up to 160. Maybe 168. I don't know, but when you watch him in interviews and stuff he just comes off as a guy that you wanna root for. I can't say if I think he'll win against Tony, but I HOPE he wins.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Battle of the unbeatens gotta love it....

Floyd would dominate the hell outta him.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Floyd would dominate the hell outta him.
I'd def. take Floyd....no question but, I would pay big moeny to see this one...I hope it goes down.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS