Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-31-2006, 08:55 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime21335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Im still waiting for Ron Artest vs Ben Wallace on ppv

Artest would own, Wallace is a big chump who has never fought neone in his entire life. For real, who's gonna fight him?
Artest's father is a former Golden Gloves champ isn't he?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im gonna update the title. And, I think that PBF vs Baldy is gonna go down on nov 2. Floyd is gonna destroy him.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:38 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Did anyone here watch the Forrest fight this weekend? That just proves that boxing is fixed. Vernon got his ass handed to him and was deducted 1 point for a low blow and they still gave him the decision. Terrible.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 07:44 AM    (permalink
HokiesSkins2621
Rookie

HokiesSkins2621 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Boxing is set up. The contender is fake. Boxing needs to go.

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
Snyder, get me Gano!
HokiesSkins2621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 07:48 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokiesSkins2621
Dont post in here anymore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokiesSkins2621
How is boxing set up? Give me one example from the last year. And the contender is not fake, most of the fighters do suck, but its not fake. And as moth said, if u dont like it dont post here.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

i may be setting up another boxing mock draft. I only want people who actually know boxing (or are willing to research), so if u think u fit the bill, pm me or post here. You have a better shot of being accepted if u have posted in this thread and I get a sense that u know what u are doing.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

anybody order the maskaev rahman ppv?
Old 08-14-2006, 10:20 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mascaev!!!!!! Great job Oleg!

I can't believe people thought that this guy has a glass chin. He seems pretty tough to me. He took some pretty serious shots from Rahman and didn't even blink.

It's official now, HW division is COMPLETELY OWNED by the former Soviet Fighters.

According to various reports Mascaev and Klitchko are working on a fight in October. It could be an excellent fight.

Some of you may not realize this but it would acctually be a kind of a revenge fight, as, if I'm not mistaken, Mascaev once beat Vitaly Klitchko, before either turned pro.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV
Mascaev!!!!!! Great job Oleg!

I can't believe people thought that this guy has a glass chin. He seems pretty tough to me. He took some pretty serious shots from Rahman and didn't even blink.

It's official now, HW division is COMPLETELY OWNED by the former Soviet Fighters.

According to various reports Mascaev and Klitchko are working on a fight in October. It could be an excellent fight.

Some of you may not realize this but it would acctually be a kind of a revenge fight, as, if I'm not mistaken, Mascaev once beat Vitaly Klitchko, before either turned pro.
the HW division is just horrible right now. No disrespect to Maskaev, he is tough and has some power, but a fighter w/ his skill set should never hold a belt. The same goes for everyone else except klitchko (and a Toney who actually trains). Give me the lighter weights anyday.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:59 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Schubert
i may be setting up another boxing mock draft. I only want people who actually know boxing (or are willing to research), so if u think u fit the bill, pm me or post here. You have a better shot of being accepted if u have posted in this thread and I get a sense that u know what u are doing.
i guess this isnt happening
Old 08-14-2006, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants
Quote:
i guess this isnt happening
guess not. bump it anyway
Old 08-15-2006, 08:36 PM    (permalink
tiredofwaitingforward

Last week when i was suspended I went to Friday Night Fights baby!!! Yeaaaah!!!

It was freakin sweet. Saw Cherry fight for the second time and he really reminds me of Jermaine Taylor.

My boy and fan favorite Monte Meza Clay stopped his opponent due to excessive bleeding above the eye.

HIS OPPONENTS SON WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US AND HE WAS GOING CRAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY when they stopped the fight!! omg he was yelling and screaming and stomping and crying about how it was such BS!!

and the whole crowd was going crazy when Meza Clay won. I felt so bad for him lol.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay!!! A Mayweather fight was finally announced, it's been so long.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-15-2006, 08:45 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Who's he fighting?
Old 08-15-2006, 08:46 PM    (permalink
tiredofwaitingforward

Quote:
Yeah vs Baldy. If he comes with his A game it should be an exhibition for him. It's possible that he won't come with his A game though, he has a history of sometimes not being fully prepared and on his game for opponents he feels that he can easily defeat.

Even Chop Chop rocked him a couple times.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Quote:
Who's he fighting?
Well, Primetime said it but, if you dont know who Baldy is, his name is Carlos Badomir, the #1 ranked Welter Weight. I've been waiting a long time for this.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-15-2006, 08:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Quote:
Who's he fighting?
Well, Primetime said it but, if you dont know who Baldy is, his name is Carlos Badomir, the #1 ranked Welter Weight. I've been waiting a long time for this.
I know who he is I just didnt see his post. That should be a hella good fight but Floyd's gonna win.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

What ever happened to the Contender thread?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-15-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Baldomir showed me A LOT in the last fight. I don't think it'll be as easy for Floyd as everyone says. But, yes, he is the fav.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

On The Contender tonight:

Ebo Elder - Age 27 - Atlanta, GA - Pro Record (22-2), 14 KO's

Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Ebo "The X-treme Machine" Elder followed in his father's footsteps and started boxing at the age of eight. He enjoyed a long, illustrious amateur career with 139 wins before turning professional in 2000. Elder is currently ranked as a top 10 contender by all major boxing organizations.

VS.

Micheal Stewart - Age 28 - New Castle, DE - Pro Record (38-4-2), 22 KO's

Originally from Columbia, Tennessee, Micheal "No Joke" Stewart distinguishes himself from the pack with his thick, raspy voice and blue-collar appeal. He is a building aficionado who works as a union construction laborer by day and has aspirations of becoming a general contractor.

This should be the best fight yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-15-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

personally, i think baldomir is not a good boxer. all he is is tough, and he has a great chin and great cardio. that said floyd has better cardio and when baldy comes forward, he will get hit with a lot of punches by floyd. i dont think FMJ will KO Baldy, but i think if floyd just boxes and doesnt get stupid, it could look like a spaaring session in the gym for floyd. baldomir just didnt impress me. i dont think he will hit mayweather.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

i am shocked that ebo lost.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
people still pay for heavyweight fights?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
people still pay for heavyweight fights?
sad but true. I sure as hell don't.