Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 04-24-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
LOL I was the worst. But how come I didnt get points for picking a MLB and a OL men when we did.
My bad you actually had 3 points, but I only gave points to OL if it was the position which is arguable, if you want I'll go back and re-tally. The only OL points I have were to people who picked a guard. Which is what Petrus is.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBH, I think someone else needs to tally the points because I was kind of vague with my rules... TDmaker has DE in round 7 which is what Scott has Tracy as but for us he is a OLB, and also he then technically has 3 LBs which would make him have 5 points, then technically if Tracy is a LB I get another point making me have 6... but then OL. Idk someone help me out over here.

EDIT: By changing up a few things, and with a re-count. We have a three way tie between I, Rosebud and <===8

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 04-24-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol malaka, i think its safe to say, we all pretty much had no idea what the hell Reese would do because he decided to take what he thought was the best talent out there.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
lol malaka, i think its safe to say, we all pretty much had no idea what the hell Reese would do because he decided to take what he thought was the best talent out there.
Yeah... this draft was a pretty random one, I couldn't have guessed a DE and S being taken before LB... oh well.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-25-2010, 04:21 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it was that random. JPP made a lot sense at 15, I was just hoping the steelers would trade up with us for Pouncey, especially with McClain was off the board. Jones was a surprise since aparently I bought into the Jamar Chaney far more than anyone in the NFL since I think he has sweet potential. Petrus also makes sense if we were going for potential at his position, otherwise I liked Tennant more but I understand concerns that Tennant's size is unoptimal and his athleticism is unspectacular while Petrus has the potential to be a high caliber starter.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I don't think it was that random. JPP made a lot sense at 15, I was just hoping the steelers would trade up with us for Pouncey, especially with McClain was off the board. Jones was a surprise since aparently I bought into the Jamar Chaney far more than anyone in the NFL since I think he has sweet potential. Petrus also makes sense if we were going for potential at his position, otherwise I liked Tennant more but I understand concerns that Tennant's size is unoptimal and his athleticism is unspectacular while Petrus has the potential to be a high caliber starter.
Position wise... no it wasn't random, however it wasn't a typical JR draft. Instead of guys who can step in and play if need be, and be solid depth from day 1, the guys we got this year are mostly projects who need a year or 2... or 3...

Bone Krusher, the best