Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. I remember back in the 06 season, we had just suffered a big time end of season collapse because the defense forgot how to tackle and cover, but I looked at it and said, the future will be better. We had just drafted Doom, Cutler, Marshall and Scheffler and all of those guys were making big time impacts as rookies. Scheffler was statistically one of the best TEs in December. Marshall had a couple of great games when Cutler got in there. Dumervil was a sack machine even then. And of course Darrent Williams, who had gone through some growing pains but looked like he'd be something legit some day. Javon Walker had just had a dominant season and the thought of him paired with Marshall was pretty exciting.

I wake up the next day and Darrent Williams was dead. Javon Walker never did anything again after that. Cutler makes a Pro Bowl and we trade him. Then we drop Marshall and Scheffler in the same off-season. Now we have no direction and two good young players on our team, 3 years later. You've done a great job, McD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Ugh. I remember back in the 06 season, we had just suffered a big time end of season collapse because the defense forgot how to tackle and cover, but I looked at it and said, the future will be better. We had just drafted Doom, Cutler, Marshall and Scheffler and all of those guys were making big time impacts as rookies. Scheffler was statistically one of the best TEs in December. Marshall had a couple of great games when Cutler got in there. Dumervil was a sack machine even then. And of course Darrent Williams, who had gone through some growing pains but looked like he'd be something legit some day. Javon Walker had just had a dominant season and the thought of him paired with Marshall was pretty exciting.

I wake up the next day and Darrent Williams was dead. Javon Walker never did anything again after that. Cutler makes a Pro Bowl and we trade him. Then we drop Marshall and Scheffler in the same off-season. Now we have no direction and two good young players on our team, 3 years later. You've done a great job, McD.
So what are you guys looking to get in return for Dumervil now? :)
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
So what are you guys looking to get in return for Dumervil now? :)
Doom and Clady are staying because I recently bought their jerseys and they know I will cry if they leave. It's bad enough I've had to retire my Cutler jersey and my Marshall hoody. Please leave me some clothes to wear.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canton45 View Post
a fast athletic linebacker who was great player on a terrible team who started to play like he didn't care which is what a lot of talented players look at moss on the raiders ,Thomas Jones on the cardinals
********, Ernie Sims was never good. He made the Pro Bowl one season for being "the second coming of Derrick Brooks" yet all he did was rack up a ton of tackles 15 yards downfield on a terrible defense. He constantly overpursued and ran himself out of plays, and I think he has yet to make a big play in the NFL. Dude is terrible.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham View Post
you're giving a one-sided assessment of the situation. if you look at it from the other extreme, mcdaniels traded away three self-absorbed malcontents, one of which is a 26 int throwing "franchise qb" who cried his way out of town. another is an incident away from a season suspension... we're talking about a guy who literally acted like a five year old by punting footballs in practice. the last is a piece of **** who said "i can't wait for the season to be over" near the end of last season when the team was fighting for a playoff spot.

mcdaniel's first year certainly hasn't been flawless. though it's early, some of his top draft picks from last year seem questionable at best. his play calling isn't where it needs to be. you could argue he failed to compromise in the cutler and marshall situations but i think it's pretty clear both of them forced his hand. he's had the misfortune of inherting a lot of shanahan's **** in terms of talent and character. i think mcdaniels has done a good job of rebuilding the team and he has them heading in the right direction
so u think the Broncos have a better team now than before?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
********, Ernie Sims was never good. He made the Pro Bowl one season for being "the second coming of Derrick Brooks" yet all he did was rack up a ton of tackles 15 yards downfield on a terrible defense. He constantly overpursued and ran himself out of plays, and I think he has yet to make a big play in the NFL. Dude is terrible.
I'm surprised at how many people still think Sims is worth a crap. He's a first rounder from the Millen era. Only two of those guys are still around... one of them is Jeff Backus for crying out loud.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People know who he is so he has to be good right?
Old 04-19-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
so u think the Broncos have a better team now than before?
in comparison to what it was under shanahan? i think so. the defense is vastly improved to the point where it's at the very least middle of the pack. footballoutsiders did an article that said the defense in shanahan's last year was one of the worst three defenses in the past two decades. detroit's defense of the same year was one of the other two.

there's room for improvement on offense in all facets of the game. that being said i think a lot of people are misremembering the offense under cutler. they racked up a lot of yards but were below average in points, partly because of all the turnovers. mcdaniels has focused on improving the running game and creating a balanced offense, an idea that shanahan had abandoned. special teams coverage was also vastly improved last season.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham View Post
you're giving a one-sided assessment of the situation. if you look at it from the other extreme, mcdaniels traded away three self-absorbed malcontents, one of which is a 26 int throwing "franchise qb" who cried his way out of town. another is an incident away from a season suspension... we're talking about a guy who literally acted like a five year old by punting footballs in practice. the last is a piece of **** who said "i can't wait for the season to be over" near the end of last season when the team was fighting for a playoff spot.

mcdaniel's first year certainly hasn't been flawless. though it's early, some of his top draft picks from last year seem questionable at best. his play calling isn't where it needs to be. you could argue he failed to compromise in the cutler and marshall situations but i think it's pretty clear both of them forced his hand. he's had the misfortune of inherting a lot of shanahan's **** in terms of talent and character. i think mcdaniels has done a good job of rebuilding the team and he has them heading in the right direction
I still think that Cutler is a franchise QB. He wouldn’t have done half as badly last season if he was still in Denver, and besides he had no help around him in Chicago. Bad offensive line, no running game, and no receivers in a brand new offensive scheme for him.

Marshall is a head case though you are right about that, but if Shanahan was still there, I think they would be in a much better situation, they wouldn’t be cleaning house, they would just be adding more playmakers on both sides of the ball.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
Marshall is a head case though you are right about that, but if Shanahan was still there, I think they would be in a much better situation, they wouldn’t be cleaning house, they would just be adding more playmakers on both sides of the ball.
I hear this "just needed to add a few players on defense" crap all too often. The D was a ******* disaster, and wasn't going to get any better as long as Shanahan had control of personnel and a yes man as his DC.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Are you blaming Williams' death on McDaniels?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
its clearly a string of bad events

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
damn...ernie simms is perfect for philly
Yep, ****** linebackers and Philly is a pretty good fit.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ernie Sims is good football players. Damn eagle.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Ernie Sims is good football players. Damn eagle.
You'll be happy when Marion Barber is dragging him 15 yards down the field and he's leaving wide open cutback lanes for Felix Jones.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
I traded Randy Moss at 35 for a 1st and 2nd in madden too.
I think you got robbed, back in 05 Keenan McCardell was always good for an instant first rounder from somebody and he was like 38.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nope, that is pretty much on Marshall.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Yep, ****** linebackers and Philly is a pretty good fit.
Stewart Bradley disagrees with you.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I think you got robbed, back in 05 Keenan McCardell was always good for an instant first rounder from somebody and he was like 38.
if you play your cards right, a 38 year old center who is about to retire can net you a first in madden :P

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-19-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scheffler and a 7th Rounder for Ernie Sims. I definitely approve. Doubt we could've done much better for him.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Scheffler and a 7th Rounder for Ernie Sims. I definitely approve. Doubt we could've done much better for him.
all that AND a threeway. Dream come true.

I image Lion on Eagle on Bronco pr0n is all the rage in certain interweb circles....

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-19-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
And we received more than we gave.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just played Madden and Ernie Sims is an 87 overall with 88 speed. Championship.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Just played Madden and Ernie Sims is an 87 overall with 88 speed. Championship.
I just realized that Ernie Sims was one of the few decent defenders the Lions have in that game. Damn you Mike Tolliver, 3rd round OLB turned DE with 86 speed 82 strenght 99 OVR who has so far amassed over seventy sacks in three seasons, why are you not real?!?!?!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-19-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post

I image Lion on Eagle on Bronco pr0n is all the rage in certain interweb circles....
Rule 34, buddy.

Anyway, I have no doubt Sims will look better with real DL's protecting him and better LB's around him to cover up his mistakes. But he wasn't going to work out with the Lions, so this is good value for him imo.

Two things Sims always did which I could not stand:
- overpursuing plays to the inside and leaving wide open lanes for RB's to get to the outside and take it to the house
- flying reckelssly into every tackle after the play was already made, lighting up his own teammates as often as he did the ball carrier.

ProFootballFocus lists him as the very worst 4-3 OLB (with enough qualifying snaps to be ranked), giving him a -8.9 rating against the run which is 1.3 points worse than the second-worst ranked OLB.

He is still very fast and athletic but is a liability against the run and I believe he has one interception in his career. In comparison to the defense-leading role he was drafted for, he is a huge bust. But as I said, in a better overall defense with people to cover for him, he will probably look OK.

I like him as a guy a whole lot, great personality, not a troublemaker at all, so from that standpoint I wish him the best. As long as the Eagles don't ask him to do too much he will probably be OK, though with his small size, a few missed tackles and injuries will be inevitable.