Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-08-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Team 7 has Adrian Dantley playing PF!? Dantley was a 6'4 200 lb shooting guard.

No Karl Malone would play most of the game and when he did come out we would just play with a smal lineup like the suns
Old 06-08-2006, 11:04 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney22
Quote:

No Karl Malone would play most of the game and when he did come out we would just play with a smal lineup like the suns
are you saying team 7 is YOURS :o

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:08 PM    (permalink
hyundridz
Veteran

hyundridz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:

lol, sorry but i had to fill in your lineup... you kinda had a small bench so i went by height. if you want me to change that let me know.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy
Quote:
Quote:

are you saying team 7 is YOURS :o
uh ya
Old 06-08-2006, 11:40 PM    (permalink

Team 3 has the best defensive forwards.... just and observation
Old 06-09-2006, 12:04 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to know... not just who has the best assembly of players, but who actually has a squad that could play with each other without getting in each other's way... The team that appears would be the best functional "team". Play to each others strengths and weaknesses.

For example, Isaiah Thomas and Michael Jordan would be the perfect teammates. LOL!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
For example, Isaiah Thomas and Michael Jordan would be the perfect teammates. LOL!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:12 PM    (permalink

Dr. J and Magic on the same team :shock:

I think Team 6 would win it all though.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:42 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermaineRace

yeah, thats me, im in the lead right now. By the way Germaine ar eu from cleveland or do u just like the browns
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermaineRace

yeah, thats me, im in the lead right now. By the way Germaine ar eu from cleveland or do u just like the browns
Actually, team 6 is in the lead... and I think your frontcourt of Willis Reed and Moses Malone is one of the more weaker ones.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:55 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am team 6 and i dont have them, i have kareem
Old 06-09-2006, 03:58 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 5, KG is the MAN! There would be no stopping Shaq and KG in the paint.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:01 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Kareem and zo would swat them all day, and if they starting getting some points, i would send Rasheed and KEmp in there to kcik their ass
Old 06-09-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Kareem and zo would swat them all day, and if they starting getting some points, i would send Rasheed and KEmp in there to kcik their ass
Kareem needs to gain about 100 pounds to handle Shaq. Zo at the 4??? Desperate times, I guess... You have Rasheed at the 3... can I say burn city??? He wouldn't be able to keep up with quicker forwards. ...and Kemp couldn't make a jump shot to save his life. Sorry.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:29 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Kareem needs to gain about 100 pounds to handle Shaq. Zo at the 4??? Desperate times, I guess... You have Rasheed at the 3... can I say burn city??? He wouldn't be able to keep up with quicker forwards. ...and Kemp couldn't make a jump shot to save his life. Sorry.
i hvae dirk at 3, sheeds the backup
Old 06-09-2006, 04:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i hvae dirk at 3, sheeds the backup
Yeah, I kinda didn't like your team because you had too many square pegs in round holes.

You should've just drafted a 3 instead of fitting Rasheed there. ...and Kemp as a backup PF in an all time draft is very questionable.
Old 06-10-2006, 03:39 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in my professional opinion, team 8 is the best.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:45 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
They have some nice peices, but I pretty much lost all respect for Bob Cousy after seeing this picture...

He looks like Mr.Bean or the 40 year old virgin. I don't really care that he was the first guy to dribble the ball between his legs... He'd get demolished by today's players... Dwayne Wade would eat him for lunch.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:39 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I didn't think my team was THIS bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

team 2
Old 06-10-2006, 10:09 AM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm sayin' Team 3. Team 1 was close tho.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Homicide
Rookie

Homicide hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Id have to say team 9
Homicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 4 is tied for the lead but not one person has said they voted for him. Hmm.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:50 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for team 6, I felt they were the only team that was solid on both lines. Team 4 had a solid 2nd line..but their first line wasn't anythign to write home about. Some other teams intrigued me...but noone put it together like team 6.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 02:54 PM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
I don't really care that he was the first guy to dribble the ball between his legs... He'd get demolished by today's players... Dwayne Wade would eat him for lunch.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by getwellchad
Quote:
I would pay big bucks to see Bob Cousy try to stop D-Wade.
Cousy was a very good defensive player and a much better floor general than Wade will ever be. If you put Cousy in his prime on the suns and take off Steve Nash, they don't miss a beat on offense and get a huge upgrade on defense not to mention one of the most consistent players of all time and a proven winner.

Would Wade beat Cousy in a one on one game, hell yeah, buy luckily basketball is a team sport and Bob Cousy was one of the best team players and one of the best overall basketball players to ever play the game. I would take Bob Cousy as my PG over Dwayne Wade 10 times out of 10.
I agree. Wade isn't a PG.