Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 04-29-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't like the pick this year... But that isn't to suggest I don't like Ponder, as I feel he will be a pretty good QB. But that was definitivly a reach to take him at #12. I have a hard time believing they couldn't get anything of decent value for the pick with Fairley/Amukamara/Quinn still on the board.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Alright Guys, First Round is over. 2nd and 3rd Tomorrow. We only have 1 pick as of right now. So Who do you guys expect/hope we will get at 43.

I hope we get Bowers. I expect Rahim Moore/Stephen Paea
I hope we get Stephen Paea, Kyle Rudolph, or Bruce Carter.

But I am expecting the pick to be Da'Quan Bowers if he is there.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Bowers as a prospect, but if we take him at #12 at least it will feel like we got first round value in the second round, to go along with our second round value in the first round.

But I would love Kyle Rudolph.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Ponder really that much better of a pro prospect than both Andy Dalton and Ryan Mallet? And Colin Kaepernick?

I thought the pick was terrible, considering his lack of durability while playing 11 games a year, on grass.

But it often takes 3, 4 years to figure it all out.
The 49ers still don't have an answer yet on Alex Smith as they didn't take a QB tonight.
But they might get a Dalton or Mallett in round 2 tomorrow still......
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rahim Moore, Aaron Williams, Paea or Greg Little would make me happy. Not a fan of Bowers, his knee has to be seriously jacked for him to fall this far.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to see us go either OL or secondary, Ijalana or Wisniewski or Moore or Aaron Williams would make me very happy. Would also be fine with other guys, as I am with Ponder.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Is Ponder really that much better of a pro prospect than both Andy Dalton and Ryan Mallet? And Colin Kaepernick?

I thought the pick was terrible, considering his lack of durability while playing 11 games a year, on grass.

The 49ers still don't have an answer yet on Alex Smith as they didn't take a QB tonight.
I think it would be fair to say Christian is easily a better prospect than Kaepernick... And considering that all the character concern rumors about Mallet seem to be legit(Since nobody took him in round 1) so that moves him down below Ponder IMO. I do think he is better than Dalton but not by a whole lot.

I am not on board with some of the other Viking/NFL fans that think it was a terrible pick. But it definatly was a reach, and I think Christian will have a hard time living up to the expectations most fans have for a QB selected #12 overall.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I just think the Vikings need to seriously upgrade their offensive line at any cost and teach Ponder how to slide. I still like Locker the best out of the QB's though. I am glad we did not move up for Gabbert. Giving up our 2nd when we already are down a 3rd rounder would be super costly for a team that is trying to get younger.

It's not perfect, but it was what was available to us. I'd rather have Ponder than Dalton. I'm sure the Vikings would have loved to take Gabbert or Locker if they were available. And I'm sure they would have loved to trade into the 20's and picked up an extra 3rd. But Spielman said there were no offers for pick 12 once the draft unfolded the way it did.

I'm not saying Ponder is going to be a great quarterback either. He obviously has some warts that are concerning. But he brings some very nice tools to the table as well. His football IQ and natural intelligence is off the charts. His arm is definitely better than Chad Pennington's. And he is very mobile. The mobility is particularly interesting because of the benefit it brings to Adrian Peterson. My biggest concern is simply his ability to stay healthy. They only hit harder in the NFL. Here's to hoping that his injuries were more fluky than anything, the next 4-5 years of the franchise depend on it.

I really don't think we're going to bring in McNabb now. I think if anything they will go after a veteran guy as a safety net for Ponder and give him the opportunity to play right away. His biggest asset is his ability to step in immediately.

Last edited by djp : 04-29-2011 at 01:13 AM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I would like to see us go either OL or secondary, Ijalana or Wisniewski or Moore or Aaron Williams would make me very happy. Would also be fine with other guys, as I am with Ponder.
I forgot about Aaron Williams, I would love to get him at #43.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:18 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I like for pick 42 tomorrow:

Rahim Moore
Stephen Paea
Kyle Rudolph
Brooks Reed (pretty sure he's gonna be gone)
Aaron Williams
Any offensive lineman
Old 04-29-2011, 01:40 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Erin Andrews follows Christian Ponder on Twitter, that's got to be a good sign right?

But seriously. My opinion, I like Ponder but not at the 12 spot.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:26 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But seriously. My opinion, I like Ponder but not at the 12 spot.
This is my thought as well. I'd have loved him in the 2nd, wouldn't even mind trading up at the end of the 1st but to watch the Bears and Packers get the guys I wanted at their picks just made it worse.

I like Ponder, think he can be a good solid QB if you put him on a team with serious weapons and a great OL, the kind that he wont get touched behind. Unfortunately we have the only OL in history that could get Brett Favre maimed, read pretty damn awful.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:36 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

I don't think our o-line is that bad, although it is most definatly not good. Aswell it's not like Ponder is doomed to have this O-line his entire career. McKinnie is out after this year, and it seems they are already looking to upgrade a C & G this draft.

I think it is a pretty natural fit that with our top 15 pick next year we will be looking at a LT(seems to be a good LT class).
Old 04-29-2011, 03:08 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wanna let you guys know you have made a great selection. Newton and Ponder will be the only 2 successful QB's from this draft.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:29 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Mock draft of what I think may happen ahead of our pick tomorrow.

33.Patriots-Akeem Ayers DE/OLB UCLA
34.Bills-Brooks Reed DE/OLB Arizona
35.Bengals-Andy Dalton QB TCU
36.Broncos-Marvin Austin DT North Carolina
37.Browns-Da'Quan Bowers DE Clemson
38.Arizona-Justin Houston DE/OLB Georgia
39.Tennessee-Kyle Rudolph TE Notre Dame
40.Dallas-Rahim Moore S UCLA
41.Washington-Colin Kaepernick QB Nevada
42.Texans-Aaron Williams DB Texas
43.Vikings-Stephen Paea DT Oregon St.

Last edited by Crazy_Chris : 04-29-2011 at 03:43 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:56 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that Fairley got taken by the Lions should solidify us NEEDING to take an offensive lineman in the second.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:57 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/14998621

Prisco gives Vikings an A for Ponder choice. Interesting.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:07 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
The fact that Fairley got taken by the Lions should solidify us NEEDING to take an offensive lineman in the second.
Honestly I think the Suh/Fairley combo is being over-hyped right now. Suh is a legit All-pro caliber DT, but I am far from sold on Fairley... I would be much much more scared had they taken Robert Quinn.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:14 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

I honestly have no clue about the Fairley pick. You just don't know what kind of player you're gonna get with him. Definitely worth the risk if you're Detroit.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:48 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like many have said, is Ponder really worth a 12th pick? He would be a steal in the late 2nd. And honestly the kid is drafted because of his insane intelligence, not his football playing ability. Supposedly graduated in 2.5 yrs., and has 2 masters? That is why he was drafted this high.

Passing Prince, Fairley and Bowers though, that is a hard one to take.

Quote:
Crazy_Chris Honestly I think the Suh/Fairley combo is being over-hyped right now. Suh is a legit All-pro caliber DT, but I am far from sold on Fairley... I would be much much more scared had they taken Robert Quinn.
You just wait till he is killing the Vikings two times a year. How that combo will be overrated is beyond me. Suh is already a pro bowl player, Fairley is a fine pass rushing combination to put with him and those two are going to dominate at times, even as soon as next season. The kid was, on the field, the best defensive player in the nation. This is not a Charles Rogers/Roy Williams scenario at all, Rogers was not a rookie pro bowler after his first year.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be pleased if they got one of these players in their only 2nd round pick.

Drake Nevis LSU DT
Kristofer O'Dowd C USC
DeMarcus Love OG Arkansas
Deunta Williams FS UNC
Bruce Carter OLB UNC
Robert Sands FS West Virginia
Stefen Wisniewski C Penn State
Kyle Rudolph TE Notre Dame
Jah Reid OT Central Florida
Martez Wilson OLB Illinois
Mike Cannon OG TCU

Would love Sands, Carter or Nevis to be honest. Offensive line is hard to pass up though.

And who knows, maybe they are smart for taking Ponder, because honestly quarterbacks will be gone come Vikings pick in the 2nd round, Dalton should be gone to the Bills, Bengals should take Mallett and even the Cardinals might be pressed to take Kaepernick just to get a quarterback of some sort much less Redskins taking one also if any of those guys drop more..

Still is Joe Webb that bad, I loved the kid last year, surprised they are tanking on him so quickly. The kid is a physical freak and a steal and a half, still hope he gets his chance, did not play all that terrible as an insanely inexperienced rookie.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:57 AM    (permalink
VikeFanatic
Rookie

VikeFanatic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

It's important that we remember Adrian Peterson had a ton of injury problems in college, too. Without those injuries, he never would've dropped beyond 3. We got him at 7.

The thing that NFL Live QBs talked about constantly was that Ponder throws an accurate ball, that he's from a pro-style offense, that he's fairly athletic & that he's a smart kid. That works with me.
VikeFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:50 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikeFanatic View Post
It's important that we remember Adrian Peterson had a ton of injury problems in college, too. Without those injuries, he never would've dropped beyond 3. We got him at 7.

The thing that NFL Live QBs talked about constantly was that Ponder throws an accurate ball, that he's from a pro-style offense, that he's fairly athletic & that he's a smart kid. That works with me.
That is the silver lining. The 2 reasons why i dislike the pick is A) value & B) injuries.

I hope that we don't pick in the top 15 too often, so i was hoping to max out the value of that pick. I am sure that everyone has already heard this but since 2006 (i believe) there have been 26 offensive linemen taken in the first round. 25 of them were still starters last year. That is great value for the position. As of draft time, i was finally set on Castonzo at 12.

Shoulder & elbow surgeries. yuck. but, as mentioned above, we heard the same rap on AD & he has been solid if not spectacular as a pro.

In the end, i do trust Spielman & i will not hate on the pick until we get time to see him in action. The value of taking him at 12 just kills me though.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:33 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, what I'm getting from everyone is that they would have loved the pick if we had traded down to, oh let's say 19 with the Giants. Yea, that would have been nice, but if it's true as Spielman said that the phones just didn't ring and we had no offers, there was no way to do that as it takes two to tango and we couldn't find a dance partner.

Posted this in the 1st round Winners and Losers thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
For those of you who are hating on the Vikings picking Ponder because of the fact that we have a horrendous offensive line, when did the rest of the draft happen and when did free agency happen? The team still has plenty of opportunities to upgrade the O-Line. Now if they don't do that and go into the season with what they've got, then sure, you can hate on it for that reason, but at this point in time, no, you've got no reason to hate it for that. Hate it for other reasons, such as it being a reach or whatever you want.
One thing that I saw at least one person posted in here, is that Ponder has not had elbow surgery. He had a bursa sac on his forearm, about 4 inches below his elbow that he had the fluid removed from at least once a week during the regular season that was pretty well a nuisance. Between the end of their regular season and the bowl game he had them go in for surgery and remove it and clean everything up.

Conference call transcript with Ponder

I'm flat out ok with the pick. If he can stay healthy and IMO the biggest thing for us to still do yet this offseason(be it in the rest of the draft or in free agency) is to build up the O-Line to keep him healthy, then he's got above average arm strength, above average accuracy, above average to nearly elite athleticism for the position, elite intelligence, is a winner(22-13 as a starter at Florida State), and is a great leader and hard worker. He's got a good QB guru to work with in Musgrave, and has plenty of weapons surrounding him, especially with the way it looks like the CBA is going to play out with Rice being back.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 04-29-2011 at 10:38 AM.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Imrighturwrong
Rookie

Imrighturwrong hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't mind the fact that we picked Ponder, but the fact that we did it at #12 is kind of confusing. I think we had a few options here.
1. Traded down gotten a later 1st and a 3rd, stilll could of gotten ponder.
2. Draft a DE or DT at 12 AND still gotten ponder in round 2.
3. Draft an O lineman or a Corner (I like Jimmy Smith, he's gonna be good) AND have gotten ponder, in round 2.
I guess we will have to see how it turns out. I found it kind of humorous they had a record 25 players attend the draft, we were at 12 and our pick wasn't one of the 25 in attendance. lol

As for the Prince hype, I'm not real sold on him. The highlights they showed of his, I wasn't impressed with. I think Jimmy Smith will be better, but was picked lower because of "character issues"

Round 2....I'm not sure where we should really go with this pick. I personally think we need someone for either the DL or OL, but after what happened last night, nothing they do will shock me.

Again, I'm not against the pick, I'm against where the pick was made (if that makes sense).
Imrighturwrong is offline   Reply With Quote