Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 11-28-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
Floyd-1st
O'Dowd-2nd
Herzlich-3rd
Ziemba-4th
Marecic-5th

Thoughts?
Would love Floyd. Early for ODowd. Not a fan of Herzlich or Ziemba.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kind of trend lightly on Floyd. He doesn't burst out of breaks and is very much straight line. His hands are for real though.

I would rather go for an impact OL/DL.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't even see going DL in the 1st. LT/C/RG/RT/WR are all much bigger needs and there will likely be a solid value available.

Old 11-28-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're not a fan of Mark Herzlich? Luuucyy? You got some splainin' to do!

I think O'Dowd will get a big push after predraft workouts. I know he's looked at as a 3rd round guy now but I can definitely see him moving up. And Ziemba isn't perfect but he's better than Webb and no worse than Omiyale :/

Marecic needs to happen though.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
You're not a fan of Mark Herzlich? Luuucyy? You got some splainin' to do!

I think O'Dowd will get a big push after predraft workouts. I know he's looked at as a 3rd round guy now but I can definitely see him moving up. And Ziemba isn't perfect but he's better than Webb and no worse than Omiyale :/

Marecic needs to happen though.
I think he's a pure 3-4 guy. He's always looked very stiff. I think he's a pure 3-4 ILB or SLB. Even though he plays a lot in coverage and does well on the college level he'll get eaten up in the pros. He's a poor mans Aaron Curry.

1. Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma State
2. Jason Pinkston OG/RT Pittsburgh
3. Marcus Gilbert RT/OG Florida
4. Greg Romeus DE Pittsburgh
5. Brandon Hogan CB West Virginia
6. Michael Morgan LB USC

Last edited by regoob2 : 11-30-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R1: Julio Jones WR Alabama
R2: Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin
R3: Brandon Hogan CB West Virginia
R4: Greg Romeus DE Pittsburgh

That's my ideal scenario. R3 and 4 are high risk, but I think they are both steals in those rounds.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know value is a huge deal with early picks, but we really, really need some OL help. It blows that the OL class this year is lacking (on paper), but in this instance I wouldn't mind "reaching" on an offensive lineman if one is available. Maybe post-combine the OL prospects will start climbing up draft boards.

I still firmly believe that our receiving core is good enough if they have some time to get into their routes and find open spaces. Yeah, a big #1 receiver would be nice to have, but it starts and ends with the offensive line.

Also, Forte/Taylor are good enough that with some holes they can be damn good backs. There aren't a lot of RB's in this league that can create holes for themselves on a consistent basis.

It would be nice for Jay to have a safety blanket target like he did in Denver with Marshall, but it would be nicer if we solidified the trenches. With time he has proven he can shred defenses through the air and our receivers are dangerous in the open field.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I know value is a huge deal with early picks, but we really, really need some OL help. It blows that the OL class this year is lacking (on paper), but in this instance I wouldn't mind "reaching" on an offensive lineman if one is available. Maybe post-combine the OL prospects will start climbing up draft boards.

I still firmly believe that our receiving core is good enough if they have some time to get into their routes and find open spaces. Yeah, a big #1 receiver would be nice to have, but it starts and ends with the offensive line.

Also, Forte/Taylor are good enough that with some holes they can be damn good backs. There aren't a lot of RB's in this league that can create holes for themselves on a consistent basis.

It would be nice for Jay to have a safety blanket target like he did in Denver with Marshall, but it would be nicer if we solidified the trenches. With time he has proven he can shred defenses through the air and our receivers are dangerous in the open field.
I think we have seen that when the Bears can run the ball they are successful. Bennett and Olsen are good enough 'security blankets' and the rest of the guys can create a little bit after the catch. It is O-Line, D-Line, and CB

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I think we have seen that when the Bears can run the ball they are successful. Bennett and Olsen are good enough 'security blankets' and the rest of the guys can create a little bit after the catch. It is O-Line, D-Line, and CB
Eh, the running game still isn't where it needs to be. Take away a couple big runs and it was mediocre for the most part. I know big runs are a huge part of the game, but Forte/Taylor were still getting hit in the backfield waaayyy too often and the holes were few and far between. Our run game can certainly get better.

I think both of Forte's big runs were his natural ability coming through more than anything. He'd be a factor back with consistent blocking.

Win the battle at the line and you give yourself a good chance of winning every week. Give Jay time in the pocket and a solid run game and he'd be scary good.

Kruetz is done. Garza doesn't have much left. Williams is not a true guard and I don't rust Webb as a long term answer right now. They have improved as a unit, but they are by far the weak link on this team.

The defense is fine. Yeah, there are some holes, but they are currently a top tier defense and none of our players' play will drop off significantly next season.

I'll agree with you though in that Martz's recent focus on running the ball is making a huge difference. We've become a ball control offense and with our personnel that is the right system.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Eh, the running game still isn't where it needs to be. Take away a couple big runs and it was mediocre for the most part. I know big runs are a huge part of the game, but Forte/Taylor were still getting hit in the backfield waaayyy too often and the holes were few and far between. Our run game can certainly get better.
Oh I agree. I think the run game is still bad. That is why O-Line is number one need in my mind. Wide Receiver is way down on my list of needs.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. DeCastro
2. Carimi
3. Herzlich
4. Little
5. Kowalski

mmmmmmm
Old 11-30-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Round 1: Derek Sherrod - OT - Mississippi State
Round 2: Marvin Austin - DT - UNC
Round 3: Tyron Smith - OT - USC
Round 4: Will Hill - DB - Florida
Round 5: Randall Cobb - WR - Kentucky
Old 11-30-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin isn't worth a 2nd rounder anymore. If Smith declares, he'll be gone by the early 2nd round.

In my mock I just posted, I had us going:

1 - Sherrod
2 - Pouncey
3 - Fua

Totally unrealistic because JA doesn't seem to use common sense or logic when drafting, and I fully expect to be pissed off by at least one of our first 3 picks, but I'd kill for us to draft the 3 guys I just put there.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

I don't like Will Hill at all. I don't see him as a starter. Also don't see safety as a need at all with how well Manning is played and I expect big things from Wright. Austin in the 3rd is a maybe for me. Can't take him earlier.

I live in FL and watch every FL game. Most of them multiple times since they replay them often. Pounder and Hill are very overrated. This is not the Pouncey we want. His balance is not there. Misses blocks a lot and isn't the mauler he's made out to be. His best fit is in a ZBS. He profiles as a starter at OG to me but nothing special. I could see him in the 2nd but there are several players I have rated higher that could/should be there.

Marcus Gilbert is a good looking player though. He looks like he could be a solid starting RT. Would have good strength and athleticism for a RT.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Also don't see safety as a need at all with how well Manning is played and I expect big things from Wright.
I see it as a need. Wright and Manning are only fit to play SS...same as every safety on our roster. Also, I'm curious as to why you expect big things from Wright. From what I've seen, he has issues in coverage, and Pro Football Focus agrees with me. So far, Major Wright has shown exactly nothing, and he wasn't good enough in college to bring about big expectations. To tell you the truth, I think we re-sign Manning and Wright stays buried on the depth chart behind him for forever.

But anyway...Will Hill has no reason to come out. It's not like he's going to be drafted high enough to get paid if he does.

My first three rounds:
Riley Reiff, LT, Iowa
Drake Nevis, DT, LSU
Alex Linnenkohl, C, Oregon State

Last edited by Monomach : 12-02-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eesh...Scott gave us Solder with Sherrod still on the board. I'd be fuming on draft day if that's how it went.

Solder is just too raw, and we could use a guy who could step in right away and play well. And in his write up for Sherrod (taken by the Falcons several picks later,) he writes: "...but few, if any, offer the total package of Mississippi State’s Derek Sherrod. An outstanding all-around player with everything you look for at the position...."

DO WANT!
Old 12-03-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Eesh...Scott gave us Solder with Sherrod still on the board. I'd be fuming on draft day if that's how it went.

Solder is just too raw, and we could use a guy who could step in right away and play well. And in his write up for Sherrod (taken by the Falcons several picks later,) he writes: "...but few, if any, offer the total package of Mississippi State’s Derek Sherrod. An outstanding all-around player with everything you look for at the position...."

DO WANT!
Yeah, that was a head-scratcher. Sherrod is definitely better than Solder.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Yeah, that was a head-scratcher. Sherrod is definitely better than Solder.
In the discussion he compared Sherrod to Chris Williams.....ewwwwww. I caught Sherrod playing against Arkansas and he was dominant in his run blocking, way more powerful than I've ever seen Williams be. So I'm hoping that isn't the case and we pick him up.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sherrod is more aggressive than Williams ever was. I think the comparison is based on how both of them play with good technique instead of raw strength. Williams at least looks like he's getting better.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
Sherrod is more aggressive than Williams ever was. I think the comparison is based on how both of them play with good technique instead of raw strength. Williams at least looks like he's getting better.
The image of Williams getting pushed into the backfield by Haynesworth like a bull goring a matador will be the first thing I think of when I think of Chris Williams a guard anymore.....that was pitiful.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he does make for a great pulling guard. he is certainly 100x times better than omiyale

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

I've liked what I saw from Williams at LG. Haynesworth made him look bad but he does that to pro bowl OGs. Williams moving to LG has made our OL better. I'd be happy if we kept him there.

I dont think Id prefer the Solder pick but I'm ok with passing on Sherrod. He's not a cant miss player. He's a good not great OT prospect. Solder has some monster upside. He's a freak athlete. Even a better athlete then Bruce Campbell was last year.

Im still hoping for a big time WR if one falls to us. This is a really deep class for OL. We can pick up an O-linemen or 2 in rounds 2-4 with starting potential.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Granted, I haven't seen a ton of Solder, but I would be against drafting him, especially with Sherrod on the board. I don't think a left side of Solder/Williams works in the long run for a team that wants to run the ball.

I wish their was a center as good as Maurkice Pouncey in this draft. It would be nice to just grab a guy like that and plug him in at RG/C.

I've heard mixed opinions on Stephen Wisniewski, but if he grades out as a mid-late first rounder, I'd have no objections to taking him there and plugging him in right away.

I've seen Rodney Hudson's value all over the place as well. I think he's a second rounder.

Few scenarios:

1) Stephen Wisniewski - C/G - Penn State
2) Rodney Hudson - G - Florida State

LT - Frank Omiyale
LG - Chris Williams
C - Stephen Wisniewski
RG - Rodney Hudson
RT - JaMarcus Webb

1) Stephen Wisniewski - C/G - Penn State
2) DeMarcus Love - T - Arkansas

LT - Frank Omiyale
LG - Chris Williams
C - Olin Kreutz
RG - Stephen Wisniewski
RT - DeMarcus Love

1) Derrek Sherrod - T - Miss State
2) Rodney Hudson - G/C - Florida State

LT - Derrek Sherrod
LG - Chris Williams
C - Olin Kreutz
RG - Rodney Hudson
RT - Frank Omiyale
Old 12-06-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

If Hudson actually checks in as listed (or worse) 6'2 280...then I'll pass.

Wouldn't actually mind your 2nd scenario of Wis in the first and Love in the 2nd....that would really help improve our line I think.

And I'll take Sherrod all day any day wherever we can get him. Comparisons to Chris Williams be damned...I watched him play a great game vs. Arkansas where he played physical in the run game and was solid in pass blocking.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

It would be really nice if there were an Alex Mack / Maurkice Pouncey in this draft.

Sucks.