Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair, I'm sure Rex and Rob Ryan chat about defense all the time. While downing pitchers and entire roast pigs.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
To be fair, I'm sure Rex and Rob Ryan chat about defense all the time. While downing pitchers and entire roast pigs.
...and then doing the Superbowl Shuffle.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I think Buffalo picks first next year with St. Louis, Cleveland, Denver, and eh, I dunno who else in the top 5.
Never going to happen. I would've though most people around here would've learned after all the doom-and-gloom predictions for Denver last year.

Regardless of what you think of McDaniels, the team will be competitive.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I think the thing that no one really wants to realize around this time of year is that some teams get markedly worse, not incrementally better.

I think Denver could wind up sitting in the top 5 next year. If Chris Johnson doesn't go out and completely carry that Titans team again, I could see them tumbling down. Same deal with Jacksonville and MJD.
If MJD goes down our season is essentially over.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns, Bills and Broncos.

The Browns are still really sketchy, they might be better because of their game plan but I don't really see a big improvement coming, they've got a good set of corners now with Sheldon, Wright and Haden but all I see in their front seven is mediocrity aside from Jackson and Rogers and Rogers isn't a good NT, great talent, fantastic 4-3 DT but he just doesn't play like a 3-4 NT, he tries to penetrate too much. Also on offense, their talent at receiver and QB is still REALLY thin IMO so I think they're going to be relying on the Hardesty and Harrison a lot of this season.

The Broncos are just terribly managed and there is no way they're going to get better now that they lost their best offensive player. Thomas is really good and will be a star in this league one day in my opinion but he is just so raw and I can't see him contributing a whole lot this season. Also Tim Tebow? I really can't see him starting or making an impact so it looks like a season with Quinn or Neckbeard at QB. Also I don't think the Broncos really improved their defense, they have some aging players like Dawkins and Champ who are bound to lose a step and I heard they're going to play more 4-3 fronts which means that they're limiting their best defensive player in Dumerville. I see a rough season for Denver.

Also the Bills are just terribly managed and they don't have the right mix of talent IMO, good secondary, good running attack but they don't have the QB to get the ball to Lee Evans, their offensive line is terrible and their front 7 is going through a transition. Rough year.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's going to be Buffalo. No quarterback to speak of and they did virtually nothing to improve an abysmal offensive line and 0-6 in that division is not difficult to imagine.

The Browns should be better than last year, but the schedule appears to be pretty brutal. The Browns could start out 2-0 and then go 2-12 for the rest of the year, so 1st pick isn't unthinkable, but Eric Mangini got 4 wins out of a bunch of players that wouldn't have made other rosters, so he might be able to have a pretty decent year. Even if Jake Delhomme is mediocre, that's an improvement over last year's production from the position.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

The Browns are still really sketchy, they might be better because of their game plan but I don't really see a big improvement coming, they've got a good set of corners now with Sheldon, Wright and Haden but all I see in their front seven is mediocrity aside from Jackson and Rogers and Rogers isn't a good NT, great talent, fantastic 4-3 DT but he just doesn't play like a 3-4 NT, he tries to penetrate too much. Also on offense, their talent at receiver and QB is still REALLY thin IMO so I think they're going to be relying on the Hardesty and Harrison a lot of this season.

The Broncos are just terribly managed and there is no way they're going to get better now that they lost their best offensive player. Thomas is really good and will be a star in this league one day in my opinion but he is just so raw and I can't see him contributing a whole lot this season. Also Tim Tebow? I really can't see him starting or making an impact so it looks like a season with Quinn or Neckbeard at QB. Also I don't think the Broncos really improved their defense, they have some aging players like Dawkins and Champ who are bound to lose a step and I heard they're going to play more 4-3 fronts which means that they're limiting their best defensive player in Dumerville. I see a rough season for Denver.

Also the Bills are just terribly managed and they don't have the right mix of talent IMO, good secondary, good running attack but they don't have the QB to get the ball to Lee Evans, their offensive line is terrible and their front 7 is going through a transition. Rough year.
That's a really good point. It's not like the Bills don't have talent, it's just that the positions they do have talent at don't compliment each other. At all.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

The Browns are still really sketchy, they might be better because of their game plan but I don't really see a big improvement coming, they've got a good set of corners now with Sheldon, Wright and Haden but all I see in their front seven is mediocrity aside from Jackson and Rogers and Rogers isn't a good NT, great talent, fantastic 4-3 DT but he just doesn't play like a 3-4 NT, he tries to penetrate too much.
You are 100% right about this. The Browns defense got better after Rogers broke his ankle with worse linebackers, because Athyba Rubin, while not dominant, is much more effective as a nose tackle because he actually does his job. My hope is that Rubin will be the starting nose tackle and Rogers will be an end where he could be really, really effective and there are rumblings that this could be what's going to happen.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I vote Chiefs. They made some terrible personnel decisions lately IMO. Are they playing Brandon Albert at LT? If so, he's going to struggle for a long while before/if the switch turns on. And the defense, they put so much into that DL and it still doesn't have an identity.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buffalo Bills.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Never going to happen. I would've though most people around here would've learned after all the doom-and-gloom predictions for Denver last year.

Regardless of what you think of McDaniels, the team will be competitive.
The way Denver's been putting together a team I don't see them finishing bottom 5 as long as they keep it up. I'm not complimenting them, they will just be average/below average at least for awhile.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 04-30-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I vote Chiefs. They made some terrible personnel decisions lately IMO. Are they playing Brandon Albert at LT? If so, he's going to struggle for a long while before/if the switch turns on. And the defense, they put so much into that DL and it still doesn't have an identity.
Branden Albert has only ever played LT in the NFL. Just so you know.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills or Browns, maybe the Rams if Bradford really struggles.

It is all about the QB which is why I dont think itll be the Bucs or Lions.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
They won't be picking first, but I am hoping the Raiders have the worst record for completely selfish reasons. Unlikely, though.
Eh...I think having the top pick of the draft and being unable to trade out of it would be Bill Belichick's worst nightmare.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
When did Rex Ryan leave the Jets to coach the Browns defense?

The problem with the Browns is that a.) They still don't have a quarterback and b.) Their defense is still mediocre, even with Joe Haden and Sheldon Brown, neither of whom is anything more than merely a solid corner.

Delhomme is absolutely terrible. I'd rather have Brady Quinn than Delhomme, if I were a coach. I'm definitely not sold on Colt McCoy, and he will contribute nothing in 2010. Seneca Wallace is a career backup, and he's basically your best chance - that's not good.
The Browns defense probably isn't going to be good, but they are becoming underrated.

Sheldon Brown is likely going to be the nickelback or star, however you wanna phrase it. Joe Haden and Eric Wright are going to be the starting corners unless something unforeseen happens, with Wright likely being the #1. That's a damn good set of corners if Haden produces

Our linebackers are pretty mediocre, however Rob Ryan is a good defensive coordinator and his schemes get production out of less than stellar players with the corners the Browns now have, he will have even more freedom to send the house on blitzes.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We don't have any stars at linebacker but we have a bunch of solid veterans who aren't gonna stink: Jackson, Fujita, Bowens, Gocong, Trusnik, Maiava, Benard and my favorite Roth who killed late last year when we signed him off waivers. The weakness on D last year was the secondary and they fixed that problem. I think the defense will be top 15 in the league this year. Passing game on offense is the problem.

People will shut up about the Browns #1 overall talk after we start 2-0 against Tampa and KC.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Branden Albert has only ever played LT in the NFL. Just so you know.
That would partially explain the 45 sacks given up by them last year. I haven't watched the Chiefs much but Albert as a prospect was pretty raw as a tackle. Was a phenomenal guard and had the tools but had to change his technique, body, etc. to make the move. Plus there is the old saying that tackles can move inside but not the other way around.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 04-30-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
We don't have any stars at linebacker but we have a bunch of solid veterans who aren't gonna stink: Jackson, Fujita, Bowens, Gocong, Trusnik, Maiava, Benard and my favorite Roth who killed late last year when we signed him off waivers. The weakness on D last year was the secondary and they fixed that problem. I think the defense will be top 15 in the league this year. Passing game on offense is the problem.
Trusnik stinks... he's a really instinctive guy, but he's physically unable. Gocong and Fujita have never played the scheme, so they very well could suck. David Bowens is even older. D'Qwell Jackson and Matt Roth are good, although still unsigned, but that's really it. I really hope Benard builds off of his 5.5 sacks from last year as an UDFA and that Maiava gets stouter at the point of attack and Veikune contributes. The linebackers are the teams weakness this year... I just hope Ryan's scheme can protect against that.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
The Chiefs or the Bills. They didn't do nearly enough in the offseason to improve their terrible teams.

The Lions will surprise people and could win more than 8 games this year. The Rams will not be good, but they will be better with Bradford. The Redskins will win at least 6 games with McNabb. The Raiders will win at least 6 games with Campbell and their excellent draft.

That leaves the Chiefs and the Bills. Getting a potential All-Pro safety in the draft, and a potential All-Pro running back, respectively, is not nearly enough to improve these two terrible teams.
Someone is still upset he was wrong about the Chiefs drafting a OT.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
That would partially explain the 45 sacks given up by them last year. I haven't watched the Chiefs much but Albert as a prospect was pretty raw as a tackle. Was a phenomenal guard and had the tools but had to change his technique, body, etc. to make the move. Plus there is the old saying that tackles can move inside but not the other way around.
You have not watched him play much and yet you still blame him?
Old 04-30-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Theres not much to like in Cleveland, but with a verteran QB and their defense I'm guessing like 5 wins for them.

First pick will be the Bills, Rams, or Bucs.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
The only possible wins I see on the Bills' schedule are the Jags, Lions, Chiefs and Bears. I think all 4 of those teams are better than the Bills right now.

The Lions, Rams, Redskins and Browns all have a shot at the top. The Raiders should be much better with an friendly schedule and no JRuss.
the bears are only maybe better than the bills now :/

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Trusnik stinks... he's a really instinctive guy, but he's physically unable. Gocong and Fujita have never played the scheme, so they very well could suck. David Bowens is even older. D'Qwell Jackson and Matt Roth are good, although still unsigned, but that's really it. I really hope Benard builds off of his 5.5 sacks from last year as an UDFA and that Maiava gets stouter at the point of attack and Veikune contributes. The linebackers are the teams weakness this year... I just hope Ryan's scheme can protect against that.

Trusnik was pretty physical and instinctive last year and was a surprising addition in how he added to our run defense. He is a stud special teamer too. Of course he stinks against the pass and had to get off the field when it was 3rd down last year. Maiava on the flipside proved to be a decent nickelbacker for a rookie and that might be his niche in the NFL (that seems to be why we took him in round 4 afterall). Bowens was a very solid veteran presence last year at ILB and OLB. He'll be a valuable rotational guy. Gocong and Fujita are unknowns in our system, but they are expected to be solid veteran contributors in the rotation so long as they play as they have been at least.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Seahawks, After trading up to get Locker. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote