Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: BEST QB IN NFC EAST?
Tony Romo, Cowboys 22 42.31%
Kevin Kolb, Eagles 0 0%
Eli Manning, Giants 22 42.31%
Donovan Mcnabb, Redskins 8 15.38%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
For me it's Tony Romo followed closely by McNabb. Eli had a magical run through to the Super Bowl, but that was the exception not the rule with him and he's not on the same level as Tony or Donovan.
Aw Princy, why did you have to go and say something like that. Usually we don't disagree very badly, but Eli has been a great late game QB since he was a rookie. I love Eli for the sole reason that if we are down late I feel completely confident that he will bring us back, now the D might let us down again and waste Eli's late game drives, as has often been the case. This year he was finally given the free reign to run the offense from the beginning the way he has late in games and Eli played his best football last year, even better than during our SB run. Eli didn't just have a magical run, he had a good run where he played his best in the biggest game and has only gotten better from there.

As for Romo it's impossible to hate Tony, he's just a good person and in that system has put on some serious displays of awesomeness. Still I don't trust him the way I do Eli in the 4th quarter and that's why I voted Eli.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
DrewHenson

Romo has year in year out have consistently been a better QB than Eli. There is a lot of people on this board who buy east coast media hype.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
DrewHenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Aw Princy, why did you have to go and say something like that. Usually we don't disagree very badly, but Eli has been a great late game QB since he was a rookie. I love Eli for the sole reason that if we are down late I feel completely confident that he will bring us back, now the D might let us down again and waste Eli's late game drives, as has often been the case. This year he was finally given the free reign to run the offense from the beginning the way he has late in games and Eli played his best football last year, even better than during our SB run. Eli didn't just have a magical run, he had a good run where he played his best in the biggest game and has only gotten better from there.

As for Romo it's impossible to hate Tony, he's just a good person and in that system has put on some serious displays of awesomeness. Still I don't trust him the way I do Eli in the 4th quarter and that's why I voted Eli.
Eli has a 96 QB rating in the 4th quarter and Romo as a 103 QB rating in the 4th. Congrats, you have just bought hook line and sinker east coast media convential wisdom b.s. LOL!
Old 06-04-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewHenson View Post
Romo has year in year out have consistently been a better QB than Eli. There is a lot of people on this board who buy east coast media hype.
By that same token Eli has year in and year out been a consistenyl better late game and clutch QB than Romo. It's all a question of if you want the better stats, or the better clutch and late game performance. Not whether you buy into east coast media hype or Cowboys media hype.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 06-04-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Eli has a 96 QB rating in the 4th quarter and Romo as a 103 QB rating in the 4th. Congrats, you have just bought hook line and sinker east coast media convential wisdom b.s. LOL!
QB rating. lulz. FYI That opinion's not the result of any media hype, that's the result of just watching Eli game in game out carry a crippled team with an OL and running game completely battered by injuries throwing to two first time contributors, a good slot receiver and the Bossman. Of course Romo had better stats in a more pass happy scheme with Witten and Miles Austin blowing up.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-04-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
DrewHenson

Quote:
QB rating. lulz. FYI That opinion's not the result of any media hype, that's the result of just watching Eli game in game out carry a crippled team with an OL and running game completely battered by injuries throwing to two first time contributors, a good slot receiver and the Bossman. Of course Romo had better stats in a more pass happy scheme with Witten and Miles Austin blowing up.
Miles Austin didn't break out till last year...

And what about Steve Smith, Plaxico, Shockey, Toomer, Nicks etc. Eli hasn't exactly been working with crap, and his run game most years has carried his tuchas. Last year was an exception not the rule.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Miles Austin didn't break out till last year...

And what about Steve Smith, Plaxico, Shockey, Toomer, Nicks etc. Eli hasn't exactly been working with crap, and his run game most years has carried his tuchas. Last year was an exception not the rule.
Weren't you just using the 4th quarter numbers from last year? I assumed you were talking about last year, if that's not the case my bad. But that's why I compared the Austen and Witten core to our Steve Smith and super Mario core. Although it doesn't really matter because Romo has always had better weapons and a more pass happy offense to work with.

Of course our running game has been a big part of our offense, that said Eli hasn't always been as awesome as he was last year, seriously two injured feet a broken OL and running game young inconsistent weapons and defense that quit and yet he still lead us to 8 wins. Eli's been steadily improving and last year he became consistently elite.

Don't mistake me talking up Eli as me attacking Tony, I think Romo's a very talented quarterback who's a great person and any fan base would be happy to have him representing them, I'm just happier with Eli because I trust Eli more than I do Romo when the games on the line and hopefully he takes over even more of the play calling this year and can stay healthy to continue to build on his great play.

Also your "buying into the media hype" comment was really weird because Eli's never been a media darling and although espn and co have stopped slobbering all over Tony's knob he still gets more media love than Eli.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-04-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm actually surprised by the poll...then again, Romo rarely gets credit. I'd figure cutting the turnovers out of his game, would be enough to make him a clear favorite. Romo still bests Eli in nearly every category, with terribly inconsistent pass blocking and a useless #2 WR. Eli's good, but he's not on Romo's level, imo. Romo is borderline top 5, and can certainly be in that top 5. Eli's more of a top 10 guy.
He'll never get credit. He's too relaxed and calm. I'd still take his supposed 'lack of leadership' over Eli in the huddle without a doubt. Honestly not sure how this poll is even this close. Eli's career year last year didn't measure up to Romo's and that's not counting the fact the Giants have a reliable passing blocking line and the Cowboys are inconsistent in that regard. In terms of the best QB in the NFC East not sure how you cast a vote for anyone other than Romo.

The main (football - I say football because his relaxed attitude rubs people the wrong way) flaw that followed Tony was his complete disregard for keeping a hold of the ball (both INTs and fumbles) and despite running for his life at times did an incredible job in reversing that and being better QBs last season in that regard. Tony eliminated his main flaw, had a career year, and proved he can win in the playoffs. Provided he doesn't regress next season there isn't any reason why he isn't a top 5 QB even with his offensive line and that's saying something.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
He'll never get credit. He's too relaxed and calm. I'd still take his supposed 'lack of leadership' over Eli in the huddle without a doubt. Honestly not sure how this poll is even this close. Eli's career year last year didn't measure up to Romo's and that's not counting the fact the Giants have a reliable passing blocking line and the Cowboys are inconsistent in that regard. In terms of the best QB in the NFC East not sure how you cast a vote for anyone other than Romo.

The main (football - I say football because his relaxed attitude rubs people the wrong way) flaw that followed Tony was his complete disregard for keeping a hold of the ball (both INTs and fumbles) and despite running for his life at times did an incredible job in reversing that and being better QBs last season in that regard. Tony eliminated his main flaw, had a career year, and proved he can win in the playoffs. Provided he doesn't regress next season there isn't any reason why he isn't a top 5 QB even with his offensive line and that's saying something.
The cowboys OL was a lot better than ours was last year. Then you add that Romo had superior and more consistent weapons and a better defense. Also got to consider the fact that Eli had his career year playing with injuries to both feet that could've easily ended his season had he not been a tough son of a *****. There was a stretch of games where Eli wasn't even able to step into throws and still he was carrying our team and putting up good stats in an offense that wasn't exactly as pass happy as Dallas'.

Tony's a very talented QB and wonderful person, I can't blame Dallas fans for liking their guy, but Eli's performance last year was herculean and he's been the very definition of clutch since he took over the starting spot and frankly there's no QB I'd rather have leading us for a game winning or game tying score than Eli, if Tom Brady gets his accuracy back with another year between him and his knee injury that changes, but short of Brady there's no QB I want with the ball in his hand with the game on the line than Eli, not even big brother Peyton or Drew Breesus.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 06-05-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:48 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am scared to throw two cents in on this one. Both are good. Eli has a championship, though...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
I am scared to throw two cents in on this one. Both are good. Eli has a championship, though...
So does Trent Dilfer. You want him as your starting QB too? Championships are a team effort =)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also your "buying into the media hype" comment was really weird because Eli's never been a media darling and although espn and co have stopped slobbering all over Tony's knob he still gets more media love than Eli.
See, this is where perception is so interesting.

Living in Texas, I see things directly opposite. Not just this subject, but many others. Those of us not on the east or west coast have always felt there is a media bias.

I feel that Romo has not been given near the credit from the media that he deserves. Don't mistake COVERAGE for 'slobbering Tony's knob'. They have to cover Dallas because they have the largest fan base. Just because they get that coverage, doesn't mean it's positive. My feeling is that there is a sizeable bias against Dallas on the NFL network and ESPN.

Again, don't mistake the amount of coverage for a positive bias.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:30 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went with Eli.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post

Living in Texas, I see things directly opposite. Not just this subject, but many others. Those of us not on the east or west coast have always felt there is a media bias.

I feel that Romo has not been given near the credit from the media that he deserves. Don't mistake COVERAGE for 'slobbering Tony's knob'. They have to cover Dallas because they have the largest fan base. Just because they get that coverage, doesn't mean it's positive. My feeling is that there is a sizeable bias against Dallas on the NFL network and ESPN.

He will never really get credit. He will get hyped, which is two different things, because of the team he plays for. He also has sick personnel around him, in a system, where passing is a big part of your success. So he will always be hyped because of those factors. At least he is a good guy, with a sense of humor, which is a good thing. I think dating high profile women, also, added to the hype and popularity of Romo. He became popular for the girls he dated before his game success, so that will rub people the wrong way. It's like he went hollywood before really establishing himself. But Romo, and the cowboys will always be hyped up. That's part of playing with Dallas. Next QB will face the same thing, and so will the next one. And if they happen to date someone famous, expect the same results.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
He will never really get credit. He will get hyped, which is two different things, because of the team he plays for.
But Troy and Roger got their due credit.

Quote:
He also has sick personnel around him, in a system, where passing is a big part of your success. So he will always be hyped because of those factors.
Kurt Warner has also had good personel around him.

Hate this argument.

Everyone QB that has had great success has had great personnel around him.

Quote:
At least he is a good guy, with a sense of humor, which is a good thing. I think dating high profile women, also, added to the hype and popularity of Romo. He became popular for the girls he dated before his game success, so that will rub people the wrong way. It's like he went hollywood before really establishing himself.
There's some truth to this, and most of us Cowboy fans were not comfortable with him being too hollywood, too quickly.

I think he's matured beyond that.

Quote:
But Romo, and the cowboys will always be hyped up. That's part of playing with Dallas. Next QB will face the same thing, and so will the next one. And if they happen to date someone famous, expect the same results.
I don't disagree with your point, but that still doesn't really address the issue of bias. My word was coverage, yours is hype. That fine, but there can still be bias one way or another. Yes, Dallas will always have hype (coverage) because they have the largest fan base. But again, when you watch ESPN's primetime, there's not a single guy on that set, with the POSSIBLE exception of Ditka, that gives the Cowboys a fair shake. And Ditka is iffy because he really identifies himself more with the Bears than the Cowboys.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 06-10-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't quote snipe man. Most annoying way to post. You're not the first person to do it, so not picking on you. I am a mod for 2 forums and i see it too. It makes responding a pain. The way I do it is read the post, and answer the questions in regular paragraph form.

Did Rodger and Troy win a superbowl? If so, how many? More than one? Are they HOFers? I think all these questions answered is the reason why they get their props and Romo hasn't yet.

Warner had great personnel, but again, he proved his worth on different teams. If you guys ever get rid of Romo, and he does it over and over then he will get his hype. Plus he did it for the Rams which historically isn't as successful as both of our franchises. He did it in different systems too, but mainly got his fame in the Martzian Air C. system.

I do think you hit the nail on the head with maturity. I forgot but he went hollywood and then went to Cabo during playoff time. So playing for a high profile media driven team such as Dallas, and then dating a famous person, is one of the reasons why he is in the spotlight. So when your franchise hasn't won a playoff game in lots of years, and this guy is vacationing with Simpson, that's going to rub people the wrong way. I think he has gotten better with it. But now he has to win and take the next step. Last year was a good season to win the first game and get the chip off your shoulders.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post

I must disclose that I haven't watched ESPN for anything other than games in 2 years now, so things may have changed but last time I watched NFL primetime or any of their shows Tony wasn't just getting attention he was getting quite a bit of love, which makes sense, he's a high profile athlete with a nice story who happens to be a very nice person. While Eli was still getting the fluke superbowl run treatment. That very well may have changed, but my impression living in Chicago was that Tony Romo not only got more coverage, attention, hype or whatever you want to call it, but also more love in that coverage.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
Don't quote snipe man. Most annoying way to post. You're not the first person to do it, so not picking on you. I am a mod for 2 forums and i see it too. It makes responding a pain. The way I do it is read the post, and answer the questions in regular paragraph form.
Weird. I find snipping the easist way to respond to multiple points and it's easier for others to follow the conversation.

Quote:
Did Rodger and Troy win a superbowl? If so, how many? More than one? Are they HOFers? I think all these questions answered is the reason why they get their props and Romo hasn't yet.
Sure, but Romo is only starting his 4th full season. It just seems from my memory that they got more respect sooner.

Quote:
Warner had great personnel, but again, he proved his worth on different teams. If you guys ever get rid of Romo, and he does it over and over then he will get his hype. Plus he did it for the Rams which historically isn't as successful as both of our franchises. He did it in different systems too, but mainly got his fame in the Martzian Air C. system.
I'm not just making the point about Warner; I think you are not addressing my main point.

Pick any QB that has had big success and he has had great personnel around him. Was Montana great because of Rice or vice versa? I think Montana was great, that's not my point. My point is, it's a silly argument to make that a QB has had success because he's been surrounded by great talent. IT's just completely illogical.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 06-10-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I must disclose that I haven't watched ESPN for anything other than games in 2 years now, so things may have changed but last time I watched NFL primetime or any of their shows Tony wasn't just getting attention he was getting quite a bit of love, which makes sense, he's a high profile athlete with a nice story who happens to be a very nice person. While Eli was still getting the fluke superbowl run treatment. That very well may have changed, but my impression living in Chicago was that Tony Romo not only got more coverage, attention, hype or whatever you want to call it, but also more love in that coverage.
I would agree that Tony got quite a bit of love initially because his story was so great in the beginning.

However, it seemed like once they became a good team, everyone immediately heaped all the failures of the franchise on his shoulders. When in reality, he was still going through the learning curve of being a new QB in the league and their playoff/late season failures had little to do with Romo's play.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 06-28-2010, 08:59 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
So does Trent Dilfer. You want him as your starting QB too? Championships are a team effort =)
Dilfer is really the exception for SB winning QBs; most teams win championships because of the outstanding play of their QB, not in spite of.

When Romo finally makes some noise in the playoffs, he'll get his due. Statistically, he'll end up being the best QB to ever wear a Dallas uni. But he'll never be mentioned in the same conversation as Aikman and Staubach until he at least gets to the Dance.

I think folks will be reminded again how good D Mac is this season, if the bottom falls out of the Eagles, and if the Skins are in playoff contention in December.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best QB in the NFC East right now isn't on this poll.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
The best QB in the NFC East right now isn't on this poll.
Can't be the best QB when you're not on the field. Vick claimed he was going to get out of bounds and slide more but I saw none of that. Just a matter of time before he gets hurt again.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Can't be the best QB when you're not on the field. Vick claimed he was going to get out of bounds and slide more but I saw none of that. Just a matter of time before he gets hurt again.
As early as this week, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Redskins and Giants have been hurting people this year. I hope Kolb and Reid are ready with a backup gameplan, just in case...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
The Redskins and Giants have been hurting people this year. I hope Kolb and Reid are ready with a backup gameplan, just in case...
Well it happened the first time we played so nothing should come as a surprise.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote