Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
A note: for those who point to Norv Turner's career track record as proof of his "commitment" I do not deny that he has had run-based offenses in the past. I question his commitment now, they don't run block very well and Philip Rivers is a more talented gunslinger than anyone Norv Turner has ever had. I think the Chargers will probably finish the year at a 60/40 ratio.
I like Philip Rivers, but it absolutely amazes me how underrated Troy Aikman is on this board, unless you're saying 'gunslinger' to specifically exclude Aikman since that wasn't his style. If that is the case, I completely agree and my point about Aikman still stands for a lot of people on this board.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:33 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pete Carroll failed his first stint in the NFL not through lack of knowledge or even ability to evaluate talent he failed because he is a bad leader and bad coach of grown men, this will not change. He will fail, again.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:06 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Pete Carroll failed his first stint in the NFL not through lack of knowledge or even ability to evaluate talent he failed because he is a bad leader and bad coach of grown men, this will not change. He will fail, again.
Do you have any links to this? I've seen it questioned before, but I've never seen testimonials from players or videos of him doing a poor job. I don't get where this is coming from besides possibly being arbitrary malicious hearsay.

Carroll has had a lot of success as a defensive coach (both as a coordinator and as a position coach). He clearly knows how to scheme and build a game plan.

He got a raw deal in NY when they booted him after one season. He then went to San Fransisco and proved he was a good defensive coordinator yet again. He then got offered another head coaching job where once again he got a pretty a raw deal trying to follow Bill Parcell's New England Patriots.

If I'm not mistaken, Pete Carroll has been a head coach for 2 different teams for a total of 3 years. How can you evaluate anything from that?
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
I like Philip Rivers, but it absolutely amazes me how underrated Troy Aikman is on this board, unless you're saying 'gunslinger' to specifically exclude Aikman since that wasn't his style. If that is the case, I completely agree and my point about Aikman still stands for a lot of people on this board.
AIKMAN DIDNT HAV TEH STATZZZZZZZZZ SO HE IZ NTO ELETE!!!!!!!111111
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default #rd Yr. Formula?

delete post

Last edited by LizardState : 05-06-2010 at 12:55 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 3rd Yr. Formula?

The 3-Yr. Rule -- Does it apply?

They say that b/c of the high degree of specialization required for defensive positions in a 3-4 defense, it takes a coach 3 yrs to install it with the right personnel & be effective.

Wade Philips was in his 3rd yr. in Dallas in 2009 (took the job in Feb. 07), it was in 09 that Dallas won a playoff game for the 1st time in 13 yrs, since 1996, & his 3-4 defense incorporating several personnel changes was a major p/o that success in his 3rd yr. And Dallas fans were very grateful to lift the December Curse from the Cowboys, posting a winning rcd. (3-1) in December, beating the eventual Lombardi Trophy winner Saints 17-13, then shutting out NFC East rivals Redskins & Eagles in Wks. 16 & 17.

John Harbaugh is in his 3rd yr. this season in B-More (took the job in Jan. 08). The Ravens drafted OLB Sergio Kindle & NT Terence Cody nos. 1 & 2 in April, those are 2 crucial 3-4 defensive positions who will at the very least provide depth at those spots but may excel there, who knows. B-More has a considerable League-wide defensive reputation that everyone seems to think will only improve in Harbaugh's 3rd yr.

Just saying......
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw the Houston bit at the end there, where do you have them finishing in the AFC South this year? I'll admit they're in better position to compete than they've ever been, but by breakthrough year, do you mean playoffs, or division winners?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they will give the Colts a run for their money, but Indy is still the favorites. I think they are heads and shoulders more talented than the other talked about wild-card teams.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think they will give the Colts a run for their money, but Indy is still the favorites. I think they are heads and shoulders more talented than the other talked about wild-card teams.
I still think their secondary will be their downfall when things are said and done, but they've made strides to improve that, and they didn't completely fall apart after losing a big piece in Owen Daniels last season, so maybe they're starting to learn how to win. I could certainly see them getting a WC spot if things go right for them.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGfortheTD View Post
I'm going to counter this, because this is becoming the new "Texans gonna go somewhere" line. For every step forward they make (a quality draft), they take a big step back (Jamarcus Russel continues to collect money).
Now what?.....
Old 05-20-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Honestly, by today's standard, he isn't. But 1990s statistics were way different than they are today. Our game is so shifted towards the QB that even the run-n-shoot era couldn't keep up.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
Thomas and Kelly are two young hungry WRs
But they're not good.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Malcolm Kelly is what he is, a big receiver who cannot separate in the NFL. His future is dim, at the very best. I think Devin Thomas has a shot to be a solid NFL WR if he can show some maturity.

Old 05-22-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I still think their secondary will be their downfall when things are said and done, but they've made strides to improve that, and they didn't completely fall apart after losing a big piece in Owen Daniels last season, so maybe they're starting to learn how to win. I could certainly see them getting a WC spot if things go right for them.

The Brian Cushing suspension hurts my Texans, they need all the defensive help they can get. I still like them as a wild-card, but I think the Colts have a little extra breathing room.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Do you have any links to this? I've seen it questioned before, but I've never seen testimonials from players or videos of him doing a poor job. I don't get where this is coming from besides possibly being arbitrary malicious hearsay.

Carroll has had a lot of success as a defensive coach (both as a coordinator and as a position coach). He clearly knows how to scheme and build a game plan.

He got a raw deal in NY when they booted him after one season. He then went to San Fransisco and proved he was a good defensive coordinator yet again. He then got offered another head coaching job where once again he got a pretty a raw deal trying to follow Bill Parcell's New England Patriots.

If I'm not mistaken, Pete Carroll has been a head coach for 2 different teams for a total of 3 years. How can you evaluate anything from that?
Sorry about the late reply didn't check this thread after I posted.

There's a book called "the blue print" and what it's written about is how the Patriots went from being a run of the mill, middle of the pack to poor football team to the power house they were and to a certain extent are.

There's a large passage dedicated to Pete Carrol's stint as coach of the New England patriots.

In his career he took the Jets out decently well and then failed terribly, he spent time playing basketball in the parking lot with other coaches and players when he could've been in film rooms or doing a myriad of other things with his time.

When he went to the Patriots he had the team Parcells built and when he left it was a shambles of players who didn't fit and didn't play up to their potential. Belichick and co came back, and fixed the team and the rest is history.

Throughout it all the biggest knock on Carroll wasn't his ability to evaluate talent or necessarily his ability to know plays and schemes, it was his inability to motivate players and lead teams. Look at USC, over the years many, many players have come out from USC with the knocks of "takes plays off" "doesn't always give 100%" and not many USC standouts compared to what they were capable of at USC have panned out in the NFL. Yeah a lot of linebackers have but not a lot of other positions.

The guy apparently tries to be friends with his troops which all dossiers on leadership say is a path to failing and he's never been a successful NFL head coach.

His record is 33-31 as a HC, which shows he's at least capable of winning games, but even with teams that are built to win he's failed to continue winning and failed to build a good playing unit.

I hope I'm wrong for the seahawks case.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Division to watch: AFC East
This is going to be interesting, both Miami and New York improved themselves tremendously. I think both need big improvements from their 2nd year starters; an infusion of talent will assist both of them. Is there any team more talented top to bottom than New York? None that I can think of, now it is up to Sanchez.

I think we are watching the fall of the Patriots dynasty. Last year they had moments where they flashed the greatness we've seen from them, but the collapse against Indianapolis, the huge loss against New Orleans and the beat-down they got from Baltimore I think we all saw a harbinger of what is to come. Their offense is pathetically one-dimensional and if Randy Moss got hurt or slowed down due to age they would be in dire straits. Their defense has good young players, but they haven't even come close to replacing the veteran playmakers from their Super Bowl runs. No one, and I mean no one, is afraid of their defense.

Amazingly I still think that my initial predictions are right; that said, I have completely rethought this one. Wes Welker coming back with magic, Julian Edelman and Aaron Hernandez emerging, Randy Moss looking good has me liking the Patriots offense a lot more. Their defense still worries me though.

New thoughts:

The Jets are going to suck. (not really, but 6-10 wouldn't surprise me at all)

I still like the Dolphins quite a bit.

Old 08-20-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Amazingly I still think that my initial predictions are right; that said, I have completely rethought this one. Wes Welker coming back with magic, Julian Edelman and Aaron Hernandez emerging, Randy Moss looking good has me liking the Patriots offense a lot more. Their defense still worries me though.

New thoughts:

The Jets are going to suck. (not really, but 6-10 wouldn't surprise me at all)

I still like the Dolphins quite a bit.
you can't change your truths later on! haha :p

i've never been on the Jets bandwagon. I have the Dolphins winning the division and the Pats coming 2nd possibly as a wild card spot. The Jets finish 3rd.

You're not giving the Pats D enough credit. Their dline is solid (losing Warren hurts though), they have a great set of ILBs (Brandon Spikes is one of the steals of the draft), and they have a great young secondary. They just need a pass rusher, but Bellichick has shown in the past that he doesn't need great pass rushers to have a great defense, as long as he has a good secondary on the back end.

He has a good secondary, and a good dline. That D will be fine.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

They were "fine" last year, until they played an elite offense/a hot offense and they got crushed.

Old 08-20-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They were "fine" last year, until they played an elite offense/a hot offense and they got crushed.
The D has some new pieces this year. And Butler and Chung aren't rookies anymore. They flashed last year, but both didn't get enough playing time (Chung in particular).

You add McCourtey back there, with Merriweather and Chung and Butler, and suddenly you have a very good young secondary.

Add Spikes inside to shore up the middle of the D. They look good on paper. They just need a pass rusher.

With that secondary though, I think Bill dials up the blitz more often this year.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good stuff Shiver.

One thing though I would just say is that Jon Beason is shifting to the weakside to fill in for Thomas Davis who is gone for the season I think and Dan Connor is in the middle. This shift will happen when they play base defense and Beason will go to the middle when they play nickel.

Also I agree with your thoughts on giving Julius Peppers all that money.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no way the Panthers could have been able to keep Peppers at that price. For the Bears, that's what happens when you desperate things to try and save your job. I am expecting Peppers to do well, but it's still a ton of money.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Good stuff Shiver.

One thing though I would just say is that Jon Beason is shifting to the weakside to fill in for Thomas Davis who is gone for the season I think and Dan Connor is in the middle. This shift will happen when they play base defense and Beason will go to the middle when they play nickel.

Also I agree with your thoughts on giving Julius Peppers all that money.
I think the Peppers signing will be one of the few big-time FA signings that we'll see work out. Apparently, he's added an additional ten pounds to his frame and is beasting in Bears camp. He's already been named a captain. His effort issues in Carolina had to do with him feeling trapped as a big fish in a small pond and desperately wanting to get out of an area he's spent his entire life in.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Offensive Rookie of the Year: Jahvid Best... and will avoid injuries to provide a gem of a rookie season.

But seriously I loved your post.

Also that thread started like 3 months ago? Wtf?

Last edited by Job : 08-20-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Yeah, I think differently on a few things now. But as BBD said, once the truths have been spoken there is no changing.