Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 08-03-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just read that terrell davis is a running back coaching intern for training camp, pretty neat.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you think it's possible Fred Davis could have a bigger year than Cooley coming back from the injury? He apparently has been tearing up the entire camp. Can't wait to see him play this year.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
just read that terrell davis is a running back coaching intern for training camp, pretty neat.
I would go as far as to say neat-o
Old 08-12-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright guys. lets strike up some chatter.

Most likely player to get cut by the end of preseason?

At the end of the season who will be 2010 Most improved player?

End of the year biggest disappointment?

Surprising statline mid season? End of season?

Preseason stud?
Old 08-13-2010, 10:22 AM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post

Parker and Kelly.

Carriker or Moore

End of the year biggest disappointment
Landry or A carter

Gano 90% rate. Skins 10-6 lol

Preseason stud
T Austin
Lock it up

Last edited by 2 Live Crew : 08-13-2010 at 10:27 AM.
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

End of the year biggest disappointment?

Preseason stud?
Most likely to be cut: Parker, Kelly better get up to speed as well or he's gone. This regime owes him nothing.

Most Improved: Kareem Moore or Carlos Rogers

Disappointment: Clinton Portis or Landry

Statline: Fred Davis leads the team in catches midseason. Rogers 1 int at the end of the season also would be surprising.

Preseason stud: Logan Paulsen

Steddy Ambition!
Old 08-14-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Lets get the team forums going the season is here.

Gotta say I was really impressed overall by the team's performance last night. Other than the defenses first drive we looked very solid. One thing I'm concerned about is tackling though, our secondary is pretty poor when it comes to that aspect which is not good. I think guys are still figuring out how to attack the ball carrier in the 3-4 rather than waiting for the ball to come to them. I think we can get it down hopefully.

Offensively we looked great. I still can't believe it watchin McNabb in the burgundy and gold, it looks awesome. I really love the way he throws the ball, real high delivery and the ball is on a rope, he makes so many passes Campbell could never dream of, and simple ones too. He will have the occasional uderthrow but that should be fine.

Trent Williams played very good. I'm glad we chose him now over Okung. I know it's early and preseason but he really looks like he's going to fit in nicely to this offense.

Cooley to McNabb is already off and running. Thomas looked good at WR. I'm really glad we have Grossman as our backup. He made smart decisions with the football and although I don't like his delivery because it seems like it gets him in trouble, he is going to be a much better backup than Collins. He has experience in the offense and I think could keep us in a game if he had to.

Real happy for Brandon Banks. Doubt he makes the team for how small he is but hes a nice little returner.

Thought of this today, one of the best Skins moments ever. Never gets old.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 08-18-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is H.B. Blades doing anything with you guys? Making any kind of push for a spot? I always thought he'd be a solid thumper in a 3-4, kinda in the mold of Larry Foote.
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well he's behind Fletcher and Mcintosh at ILB so he's not gonna get a whole lot of PT. He's been decent when he's played in the past though.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL Landry is sounding real cocky. "You can never get too great." "I don't deserve all the kudos, it's a team thing, those guys up front have something to do with me making all the plays." Lets just hope he learns how to tackle. I will hold hope though with him now at SS where he belongs. Even though he gets all this hype honestly I'm still not a Kareem Moore fan. Too bad Reed and Horton are SS's.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please cut Larry Johnson right now. Horrendous at running, terrible pass protection, and can't catch for sh*t. Giving me terrible memories of Shaun Alexander as a skin. Just give me Portis as #1, Torrain as #2, and Keiland or Parker as #3.

Old 08-22-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

agree completely. keiland and torain are looking to solid backups/change of pace. lets portis right this season out with them i think.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

watching larry johnson makes me want to hurl.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:12 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
watching larry johnson makes me want to hurl.
watching you hurl makes me want to larry johnson. That is to say run slowly and fall down at first contact. Just kidding i didn't even watch the game.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

really need to see the WRs step up and show something this weekend. FS and WR are the two positions right now that really worry me more than anywhere else. I think as long as we are healthy on the O-Line we are going to be at least average and theres potential to be pretty good if Brown and TWill play to their potential.

Losing Kareem Moore sucks and neither Horton or Reed have proven that they are even halfway decent starters at FS. Our coaching staff is set on Landry at SS which is a decision I agree with but sadly we have no one on our roster who fits in at FS.

Other than that nice TD catch that Thomas had in the first preseason game he has been very inconsistent which is the same type of feedback I am seeing about him from practices. He has a few drops that could have moved the chains and just isnt consistent in his routes getting open and beating the jam. Kelly can't stay healthy still and has a good shot at getting cut. Roydell Williams is no better than a #4 and can we realy rely on a 39 year old receiver to have a consistent impact? I'd love to see Armstrong play a lot this weekend and see if he keeps impressing. He seems to have a nack of getting open and hasn't dropped anything that we've seen. He was the talk of training camp too so fingers crossed. Either way our WR group makes me nervous.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

im thinkin armstrong for the #2. i want to see him play alot, i like what hes done.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

Skins outplay Jets even with Sexy Rexy and 2nd team vs Jets 1st team in 3rd quarter.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I like Terrence Austin's potential, nice size/speed ratio. We do have the worst WR corps in the NFL though. I wish we fckin got TO and let Santana play the 2 or slot.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I like Terrence Austin's potential, nice size/speed ratio. We do have the worst WR corps in the NFL though. I wish we fckin got TO and let Santana play the 2 or slot.
eh id say we are at least better than the bucs even though mike williams is showing potential. nothing proven yet. but yea definitely bottom 5.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

cowboys cut my boy terrell hudgins today. come on skins pick him up!!!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles...y_147968.j sp
Wide receiver Malcolm Kelly re-aggravated his hamstring injury during Monday’s practice.

Head coach Mike Shanahan called the injury a “setback” but did not go into specifics.

“I’ll let you know [on Tuesday] how serious it is but it looked like a pretty good pull,” Shanahan said. “We’ll wait and see.”

you gotta be kidding me...
Old 08-30-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

All I can say is wow. IR? I know they don't want to let him go.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 08-30-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

http://twitter.com/MikeJonesTBD

We traded Dennis Morris (6th round pick TE/Hback) for Hall Davis a Defensive End for the rams.

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2010/...dennis-morris/

here's another link with more info.

After reading the article it seems as though we fleeced 'em, Dennis Morris wasn't even going to make the team and this guys actually has made a couple sacks.

Last edited by McBain : 08-30-2010 at 09:07 PM.
McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2010/profil...s:tab-overview

a profile on hall davis. Seems to have good size.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

malcolm kelly officially to IR...

lendy holmes and edwin williams cut. looks like capers is gonna make it.

Last edited by DiG : 08-31-2010 at 02:32 PM.