Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-23-2011, 07:12 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im missing Yeremiah Bell

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was already taken. Pick someone different. Post it here.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Appreciate all the help with the text Shane, it was really a big help while my internet was down. Good to go all on fronts though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
eheart
Rookie

eheart hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Either trading for one outright, or packaging Keller in case it's a team who has 1 TE doesn't get left out to dry. That said, I'm more then likely going to keep my top 2 WR's and top 2 QB's. But Deangelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart could be packaged in for a TE trade depending on who it is, and anyone else is up for grabs. Desean and Stafford could also be involved with some sort of swap, but I'd want close to a top 5 TE if a bigger name was to be involved.

Other then that, picks, any other players, or some sort of combo is up for grabs, I've tried a few things with 2 teams that couldn't be worked out, so I may just have to wait until after the draft if noone else has anything available.
eheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eheart View Post
Either trading for one outright, or packaging Keller in case it's a team who has 1 TE doesn't get left out to dry. That said, I'm more then likely going to keep my top 2 WR's and top 2 QB's. But Deangelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart could be packaged in for a TE trade depending on who it is, and anyone else is up for grabs. Desean and Stafford could also be involved with some sort of swap, but I'd want close to a top 5 TE if a bigger name was to be involved.

Other then that, picks, any other players, or some sort of combo is up for grabs, I've tried a few things with 2 teams that couldn't be worked out, so I may just have to wait until after the draft if noone else has anything available.

Am I Missing something?

Quote:
Old 09-04-2011, 04:28 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill pick Craig Dahl

Old 09-04-2011, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
ill pick Craig Dahl
Just pick him up :P We are in FA.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 09-04-2011, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I did, you just told me to post itin here. im a lil busy right now since my semester in shanghai just started. just letting you know

Old 03-21-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Im willing to trade up to #1 or #2. Contact me.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Im willing to trade up to #1 or #2. Contact me.
You are wiling? I'm willing too! Pick me! No one will trade out of 1 or 2.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-21-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm willing to trade some serious **** this year. Pretty much everyone is available on my team for the right offers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'm willing to trade some serious **** this year. Pretty much everyone is available on my team for the right offers.
what do you want for tebow?

Old 03-21-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
You are wiling? I'm willing too! Pick me! No one will trade out of 1 or 2.
DONT BE AN ASS!

Old 05-13-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hey guys,

just checking in. i wanted to see if this thread was still active

devon
fireballs
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

DGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm around and saw your email.

Per usual, I don't hang around these forums that consistently (unless we're drafting), so if anyone wants to talk trades with me hit me up via email.

Thanks,
DGB/Real Men of Genius
Old 05-14-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'll probably shoot e-mails out next month. I am pretty anxious to get started though!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 05-14-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as long as shane sends me the email, i'm still good to go
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
as long as shane sends me the email, i'm still good to go
Even being in Europe? You aren't going to hold us up?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 05-14-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Even being in Europe? You aren't going to hold us up?
i'll be back in the states June 23rd. I remember you and I texting picks while I was at work last year, and it starts the same time this year, so I should be back

edit: even still in Rome I shoud have pretty good interwebs access
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'll be back in the states June 23rd. I remember you and I texting picks while I was at work last year, and it starts the same time this year, so I should be back

edit: even still in Rome I shoud have pretty good interwebs access
Cool, I was hoping to do it in June this time around (with no CBA issue,) but I will see. We can likely wait.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 05-27-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Just wanted to say I'm down for this year, anytime June works good for me. I get all the league emails so I usually will catch any updates there first. I am looking to do a small deal before the draft if possible, up for offers including picks or players are: Matt Schaub, James Starks, TB Mike Williams, Desean Jackson, Darrius Heyward-Bey, and Jared Cook.

Will be interested in picks or a younger RB.

Quote:
Old 06-08-2012, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Bizzump for next year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Fantasytaz
Rookie

Fantasytaz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is there an actual thread for the draft?
Fantasytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasytaz View Post
Is there an actual thread for the draft?
Going to start one now.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-26-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You should be able to see the draft pool here:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1976/players

Follow Me on Twitter!