Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-18-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clerky View Post
Looks good here Shane, but I think you misspelled my name when posting my roster :P
All fixed :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh just saw this. Wish I was in.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

great to be here. looking forward to another competitive season.

devon
fireballs
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has Clerky signed up here? I want to send an offer but can't sort through his email address between the others on those few sent out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Has Clerky signed up here? I want to send an offer but can't sort through his email address between the others on those few sent out.
Yup, he has signed up as well. His e-mail address has "clark" in it if you look through the e-mails.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-24-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Clerky
Rookie

Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.

I think you should change my username back to Clarky, Shane. Don't wanna get people confused or anything.
Clerky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

DGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey Shane - I got registered for this forum and will look the thread over.

FWIW, for anyone who wants to get a hold of me for trades/votes/whatnot I'd suggest emailing me as I'm probably not going to check this thread very often outside of the draft.
DGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hopefully everyone has signed up. Draft should start Saturday. Still need some cuts from a few people!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-14-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane, you got my cuts right? I sent them a while ago, I wanted to make sure they were still with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Shane, you got my cuts right? I sent them a while ago, I wanted to make sure they were still with you.

Yeah, though I'd still like to talk to you and Renji.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-14-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i sent my cuts twice :/

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i sent my cuts twice :/
I have them, that isn't the issue.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2010, 06:45 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I have prelim cuts from everyone (or have made my own decisions). That being said, you can still change your cuts through today.

To get a list of available players, go to the league site:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/8659

Click on the "Players" Tab and then "Available Players"

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 07-15-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it just me or does the talent look really thin this year compared to last?
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
There are some gems out there.

Draft thread is open, no clock until tomorrow.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=41884

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Im around. Jbond my cell is 613-314-7226.
Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Im around. Jbond my cell is 613-314-7226.
Can I give your cell to Scotty? He wants to talk trade.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

And we have our first trade during the draft!

Project Mayhem gives:

#7 Overall

QB Matt Cassel

Leonard Leapers gives:

#2 Overall

#14 Overall

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it is, especially at the top. But then again, draft classes like the one in 2008 can kinda get us all spoiled due to the insane amount of franchise RB's that came out that year, and guys like DeSean Jackson were around even later.

Btw I like that trade for both parties, makes sense on both ends.

Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I got my stud young RB and still have 3 picks in the first 2 rounds. Im happy with it. Thats the second HUGE trade Ive made this season though.
Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Clerky is at the Pirate game and will pick upon return. I may be MIA tonight, but my cell is on.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Clerky is at the Pirate game and will pick upon return. I may be MIA tonight, but my cell is on.

he didnt leave a cell # to text did he? i sent him an offer via pm, just didnt want him 2 text in his pick and miss it.

Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
he didnt leave a cell # to text did he? i sent him an offer via pm, just didnt want him 2 text in his pick and miss it.
Yeah, I texted him, but he wants to talk trade/look at his roster I think.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

well just for future reference, for when im up, or if he wants to discuss trade options back and forth with me.

469-865-7778

Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it was expensive, but god I finally got a QB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Last edited by scottyboy : 07-16-2010 at 10:23 PM.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote