Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-06-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looking to move a WR maybe combined with a RB for an upgrade at RB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry for the late sign up. Been a crazy past few months moving back and forth between Kansas and Texas so my internet connection has been my iphone for a majority of this. But definately in to return, need to look over my roster because I have a few moves in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have a couple of RBs. I have Thomas Jones, Matt Forte, Peyton hillis, Arian Foster and LeGarrette Blount. I need a WR pretty bad. Also a QB never hurts.

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 06-07-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We also have our first trade:

Quiet Storm gives:
QB Phillip Rivers
WR Mike Thomas

Hell's Satans gives:
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Toby Gerhart

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 06-22-2011 at 05:58 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that trade, very aggressive. QS has had an abundance of QB's, but I doubt I would have given up Rivers and all the elite years he has left at QB, especially with him being the best QB on his roster for a RB who has a few elite years left. Plus Mike Thomas is a great breakout candidate, think QS should have asked for more, but that's just m/o just to get some chatter going :) Should be fun to watch that play out.

Also Shane, I'm gonna email you my votes 2nite on the new voting, but do you want to wait until you decide before we get any discussion about it here? I didn't wanna start that until I knew for sure.

Any1 else interested in a QB?

Quote:
Old 06-23-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default hey guys

like some of the others just logged in. it's good to see action before season. though i agree with longhorn on the trade. peterson doesnt' score enough points (ppr) in our league to warrant a stud qb. but i don't hold a crystal ball, everyone said I was mad trading studly mcnabb for wimpy brees not so long ago. only time will tell.

in the mean time i'll look forward to the new challenge in Hells Satans you will be hard to beat.

looking forward to the season.

fireballs
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:27 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

I wAs sick of always trying to patch up my holes at qb through the draft and knew all the viable QBs would be gone when I picked. I still feel like I am a year or two away from competing for real. But Eli and rivers give me a good core. Hopefully Skelton will pan out but not as hopeful as I was a year ago.

I am still interested in trading: wr for rb. Don't want to do anything too big as I like my starters but would do a wr3 for a backup rb. Thomas, meachem, and ocho all on the table. Sholditch at yahoo.

Also fully support expansion. This needs to happen.
hells-satans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys can gladly discuss it for sure. I'll let people know once all the votes are in. I think only LL, Derek, and Sholditch are left to vote

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only player on my team I wont consider trading is Peyton, everyone else is fair game assuming the offer is fair. Feel free to PM me on here or email me at joshelyea@live.ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I'm just gonna post my votes here. I can't check my email while I'm at work and by the time I get off at 10pm I forget to go back into it. Or I can pm them to you, it'd just be faster for me to do it here if possible, I can have it in by my lunch at 4.

Quote:
Old 06-24-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

PM it to me so I can add it to my saved emails.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-24-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I emailed you about 15 mins ago, found it on my iphone. If it didn't work or go through properly I will PM you right now.

As for the choices, I've long felt that we should give returners the TD's. Only time I guess it would be ok is if we did team defense. So the Eagles D would get 6 points for a return TD, not Desean. Since were doing IDP it makes alot of sense to incorporate that.

I'm also heavily in favor of expanding to 30. Now I am curious as to if our cut down will still be the same. Or if we will just float up to 30 and not have a cut down process anymore?

edit: also, the rosters should be fully updated and correct on the 1st page right shane? My team looks correct. Hoping Deangelo bounces so I can actually have an extra RB and can use J-Stew and Goodson as well. Probably gonna be shopping Dallas Clark and Mathew Stafford.

Anyone need a TE?

Quote:

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 06-24-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I emailed you about 15 mins ago, found it on my iphone. If it didn't work or go through properly I will PM you right now.

As for the choices, I've long felt that we should give returners the TD's. Only time I guess it would be ok is if we did team defense. So the Eagles D would get 6 points for a return TD, not Desean. Since were doing IDP it makes alot of sense to incorporate that.

I'm also heavily in favor of expanding to 30. Now I am curious as to if our cut down will still be the same. Or if we will just float up to 30 and not have a cut down process anymore?

edit: also, the rosters should be fully updated and correct on the 1st page right shane? My team looks correct. Hoping Deangelo bounces so I can actually have an extra RB and can use J-Stew and Goodson as well. Probably gonna be shopping Dallas Clark and Mathew Stafford.

Anyone need a TE?
Id love to jump on the Matt Stafford situation if you want to shoot me a PM regarding what you're looking for as compensation. Im a believer and Ive already got Shaun Hill on my roster.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah LL, rosters up to date.

We will still cut 7 and have a longer draft. I'm going to hold off until we get closer to this lockout business being over to make decisions on that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-25-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Id love to jump on the Matt Stafford situation if you want to shoot me a PM regarding what you're looking for as compensation. Im a believer and Ive already got Shaun Hill on my roster.
You have the 5th pick this year right? Or was that last year? I have a target in mind for the draft that I want to move up with my 1st for, so I'm trying to work around that premise. I don't have many trade options so the 1 move I make needs to make that happen.

Quote:
Old 06-25-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Sent you a PM LL, get back to me.
Quote:
Old 06-25-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'd definitely take Stafford, or any starting QB too, haha.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-26-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

LL I am interested in Clark if injury reports are clean but not sure I have the pieces to get him.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells-satans View Post
LL I am interested in Clark if injury reports are clean but not sure I have the pieces to get him.
Gonna send u a pm here, if email is faster just send me that and we'll go from there.

Quote:
Old 06-27-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

DGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey guys - I'm around and back again for another year.

As far as potential trades go, please email me directly or use the PM. I don't spend time on these forums, so there's a much better chance of me responding if I get an email. Thanks!

Last edited by DGB : 06-27-2011 at 11:05 PM.
DGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells-satans View Post
Did you send me your vote? I think you are all I need!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-28-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGB View Post
Hey guys - I'm around and back again for another year.

As far as potential trades go, please email me directly or use the PM. I don't spend time on these forums, so there's a much better chance of me responding if I get an email. Thanks!
Where is your email? I know it was probably posted somewhere before but I can't keep track. Also Shane who is fantasy taz? I haven't seen him post here, or on the site before, and don't have any contact info for him to send any offers.

Quote:
Old 06-28-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Look in the last e-mail I sent to everyone, his e-mail is in there.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Did you send me your vote? I think you are all I need!
Don't see the email. I vote yes on my trade and yes on expansion and yes on tds for individual players on return tds.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Final Vote:

Roster Expansion:

Yes - 8

No - 2

Return TDs:

Yes - 10

No - 1

Follow Me on Twitter!