Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-26-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
fast_10
Rookie

fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Joe Thomas got screwed.
but..........he's.................a..........95:?? ?:
fast_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Jason Peters is over-rated in his own right, but McKinnie over him is pretty ***.

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 06-26-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I know Jason Peters is over-rated in his own right, but McKinnie over him is pretty ***.
McKinnie will always be overrated. Get used to it. :/

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_10 View Post
cant stand when a player is wearing the wrong equipment lol
Gotta look fly on the field my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake Scott is an 85 and David Stewart is an 89? wtf?
Also Ahmard Hall not being in the top 8 is retarted.
Also Chris Johnson better have 100 speed rating this year.
Also why is Robert Mathis in the 90s (let alone at 95?)
Also why is clady the best LT?
Also why is Laron Landry a top 8 saftey?
Also where is Albert Haynesworth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Jake Scott is an 85 and David Stewart is an 89? wtf?
Also Ahmard Hall not being in the top 8 is retarted.
Also Chris Johnson better have 100 speed rating this year.
Also why is Robert Mathis in the 90s (let alone at 95?)
Also why is clady the best LT?
Also why is Laron Landry a top 8 saftey?
Also where is Albert Haynesworth?
Yeah, that one kind of surprised me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli Manning had a career year and isn't in the top 8? Matt Schaub is ahead of him? He should have at least a 90.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And why the **** is Kerry Rhodes who bench warmed all last year an 88? WTF?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
I wish people would stop buying the game so EA can get the hint and make some actual improvements. No roster update is worth $60.
I agree with you, usually I would get the game but I am seeing that the ratings are pretty much the same rating as the end of the year roster update. Where is the fun in that? I already have the rosters save for the rookies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did they take away the ability to edit a player's ratings or are all you guys bitching about nothing?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it sounds like they've added three vs three online coop? If the gameplay is anything like NCAA 11 then I will buy it.
Old 06-26-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I don't remember it all that clearly, and I don't have the game anymore to check, but I'm pretty sure it was fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
Brent, I didn't see anything like that in Madden 10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Im big on changing numbers and changing equipment and i didnt notice anything like that. They did a good job with it.
were any of you using a PS3?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/110/1102497p1.html

Quote:
"We break down the blossoming stars and the floundering talent in this year's game."
Old 06-29-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
fast_10
Rookie

fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Eli Manning had a career year and isn't in the top 8? Matt Schaub is ahead of him? He should have at least a 90.
lol this is funny

you wonder why Eli isnt ahead of Shaub after having a career year yet thats the reason Shaub is ahead of him
fast_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So some people already have Madden early and its still July....

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Whitehurst was a 56 in Madden 10? Ouch.

I dont know why EA makes some of the QBs so bad...you cant even complete passes with them. And then they have a bunch of 6th round 80+ QBs. Talk about uneven and stupid.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Whitehurst was a 56 in Madden 10? Ouch.

I dont know why EA makes some of the QBs so bad...you cant even complete passes with them. And then they have a bunch of 6th round 80+ QBs. Talk about uneven and stupid.
I think they do it because any good player would be able to use any quarterback with little to no dropoff.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And then they have a bunch of 6th round 80+ QBs.
Do they actually do this? haven't bought a football game since NFL 2k5, but that's hilarious if true.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I think they do it because any good player would be able to use any quarterback with little to no dropoff.
Not at all. I cant even complete passes with Kitna, because his passes are all over place. It doesnt matter how wide open the player is, the ball is going no where near him. Same thing in college football...the make some of the QBs so bad, that they're useless. I dont care how good you are at Madden...the Qbs throws will just be too erratic to be any good. And lord knows they wont progress all that much if you happen upon a good season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-26-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Do they actually do this? haven't bought a football game since NFL 2k5, but that's hilarious if true.
Yeah...low rated QBs are useless and I find the draft to be ridiculous. A lot of people like it because they find "gems" all over the place. But seriously...every class has 80+ guys that slip into the 6 and 7th rounds. It's incredibly stupid. Nothing like getting a QB with a top 10 rating in the 7th round or finding a guy equivalent in skill and rating to Michael Crabtree in the 6th round. It makes zero sense.

And what is funnier is that the real rookie class's ratings are scaled really low after the 1st round. So you'll get guys in the 6th, who have better ratings then real players selected in the 2nd round in real life. It's so uneven. Plus, a lot of backups ratings are terrible...so all 7 of your picks can be starters or 2nd stringers based on rating right away.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-26-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not at all. I cant even complete passes with Kitna, because his passes are all over place. It doesnt matter how wide open the player is, the ball is going no where near him. Same thing in college football...the make some of the QBs so bad, that they're useless. I dont care how good you are at Madden...the Qbs throws will just be too erratic to be any good. And lord knows they wont progress all that much if you happen upon a good season.
That's what I'm saying. If they made backups realistically accurate, there would really be no dropoff from Tony Romo to Kitna, other than mobility, because you are controlling the QBs awareness.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
That's what I'm saying. If they made backups realistically accurate, there would really be no dropoff from Tony Romo to Kitna, other than mobility, because you are controlling the QBs awareness.
Well it's way too extreme the way they currently have it. It's frustrating because you'll over throw wide open receivers. Kitna sucks, but he's not going to launch a 5 yard out, 10 yards out of bounds. Or throw an interception 10 yards away from the receiver, when intending to hit a teammate on a wide open post route. You never know where the ball is going to end up. it's not fun at all. And that sucks, because I always like starting a franchise with a mediocre talent at QB. Just for the hell of it. But it's damn near impossible.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ed-soundtrack/

Quote:
In past years, the Madden franchise featured a soundtrack with new music that appealed to the youthful demographic to which the exclusive NFL video game appeals.

This year, Electronic Arts will focus on replicating the in-stadium experience.

The full soundtrack appears at the EA website. Original songs appearing on the game include AC/DC's Thunderstruck, Welcome to the Jungle by Guns 'N' Roses, Let It Rock from Kevin Rudoff, the Kiss classic Rock and Rock All Nite, and Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train.

The game also includes covers of Rock 'N' Roll Part 2 and We Will Rock You.

For the first time, team-specific songs will appear in the game, including Bear Down Chicago Bears, Go Packers Go!, Skol Vikings, and Fly Eagles Fly.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Meh...Madden has always had that crap music in there also. I'm sorry...but i dont like any of the bands listed...save Queen.

Seriously...they picked some of the most played out songs out there.

Madden soundtracks are ****.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How the heck did I just find out Gus Johnson is doing the Commentary. That is freaking awesome! Does anyone know if the Demo will come out at midnight tonight? or later on tomorrow