Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Vincent Jackson
Pay Him 47 53.41%
Trade Him 41 46.59%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I agree with that. Vincent Jackson is good, certainly not elite or anywhere near that level.

BETTER NOW
Andre
Calvin
Fitzgerald
Jennings
Wayne
Moss
Welker
Marshall
Steve Smith (Carolina)
Boldin
Colston
Rice
Austin
85 (maybe)
Roddy White (maybe)

WORTH MORE
Crabtree
Dez Bryant
Desean Jackson
Jordyzzzzzz

I might be forgetting some too.
If Braylon Edwards could catch, he'd be ranked. But as a WR, helps to catch.
Of course, factoring my own personal preferences and what I like in a WR, I would probably go with

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Randy Moss
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Anquan Boldin
7. Steve Smith (CAR)
8. Roddy White
9. Reggie Wayne
10. Desean Jackson

Yeah, that looks about right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
10 over VJ? Name em.

Anyways, I'd pay McNeil before I would pay VJ. Don't get me wrong I love VJ he is a beast and hard to play 1v1 on, but McNeil is more important for me. We have another month to see what happens, AJ won't budge he's not dumb and won't care for these hold outs. He could move on and forget about it the next day. What I think will happen is he'll miss the pre-season and then sign and play the rest of the season after his suspension. If he does have it? I'm not sure, but if he cared that much about money and a contract he wouldn't sit out an entire year with no pay.
In no particular order
1. Randy Moss
2. Brandon Marshall
3. Ocho
4. Reggie Wayne
5. Andre Johnson
6. Megatron
7. Larry Fitzgerald
8. Steve Smith
9. DeSean Jackson
10. Crabs

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Crabs
Quote:
Crabtree

Crabtree Approved

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade his drunk ass. I mean, just think about the WR class next year. I came five times.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless the Chargers get a first round pick for Jackson, they will almost certainly miss out on the premier receiver talent in the 2011 draft.

Honestly, the whole idea of ranking Jackson and arguing his salary as a result is pretty detached from the reality. It's not like San Diego is choosing between Jackson and any other wide receiver in the NFL, they're choosing between having Jackson and not having Jackson.

When it comes to running a go-route, beating double coverage, and making the catch, Jackson is barely behind the top tier of receivers, and I wouldn't really have an issue with someone ranking him in that top tier. He's not the focal point of that offense, but he gets open enough that if they wanted to take away from Gates and Floyd and send more balls his way, he'd be posting sensational numbers.

As a Raider fan, I hope they trade him, but it'd be a dumb move.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crabs really? I mean he's good, but over VJ I'd agree with half of the players on your list, but towards the end it seems you're just naming them to put over VJ. For as big of a player he is who can move like him, I'd choose him over a lot of players, he's creates mismatches all over the field, look beyond the stats and see how he opens up the passing game for others. You can call that the homer in me, but no homer intended I think he breaks the top 10 easily.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Crabs really? I mean he's good, but over VJ I'd agree with half of the players on your list, but towards the end it seems you're just naming them to put over VJ. For as big of a player he is who can move like him, I'd choose him over a lot of players, he's creates mismatches all over the field, look beyond the stats and see how he opens up the passing game for others. You can call that the homer in me, but no homer intended I think he breaks the top 10 easily.
Meh, to each their own. I can easily buy how one might put him in the top 10, and really there isnt a logical argument as to why he shouldnt be there. I think alot of it is personal/scheme preference, and I dont think anyone posting in this thread is gunna be overly critical of you putting VJ in the top 10.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make him sit on the bench.

Sincerely,
The colts tiny cornerbacks.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Some of your lists of guys you say are better than Jackson are just insane. Crabtree? Seriously? Dez "a ******* rookie" Bryant?"

Jackson is a seriously physically imposing guy to try and defend, and he has the size to be a QBs best friend. He's also still quite young.

I'd put up #1 WR for him. He certainly would have gotten it on the open market too if the CBA didn't change.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vincent Jackson working out with McNabb
Old 06-30-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with that. Vincent Jackson is good, certainly not elite or anywhere near that level.

BETTER NOW
Andre
Calvin
Fitzgerald
Jennings
Wayne
Moss
Welker
Marshall
Steve Smith (Carolina)
Boldin
Colston
Rice
Austin
85 (maybe)
Roddy White (maybe)

WORTH MORE
Crabtree
Dez Bryant
Desean Jackson
Jordyzzzzzz

I might be forgetting some too.
If Braylon Edwards could catch, he'd be ranked. But as a WR, helps to catch.

Worth More? What does that, or that section even mean?

Wes Welker over VJ? Welker is great at what he does, but he doesn't roll double coverage to him to open up everyone else, he is a very good WR but I'm in no way taking a guy who pretty much HAS to play in the slot over a guy like VJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Wes Welker over VJ? Welker is great at what he does, but he doesn't roll double coverage to him to open up everyone else, he is a very good WR but I'm in no way taking a guy who pretty much HAS to play in the slot over a guy like VJ.
Bravo. Reading his list makes me angrier and angrier each time......it's almost got the vein in my temple throbbing.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plus "Jordyzzzz" better be a joke.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
VJ's Agents trying to stir stuff up? I'll believe it when he's traded.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your joking right? I think some people are judging VJ's game by his stats which isn't fair, Rivers spreads the ball around alot.

I don't see him as a top five WR and don't think he should be paid as such but top 10 is another story.
Devin's value is a 4th round pick, so a 2nd and two 4ths is the same as getting a 2nd and 3rd for him; he really isn't worth more than a 2nd and 3rd
Old 06-30-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What makes Devin Thomas worth a 4th round pick?
Old 06-30-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Im personally a Devin Thomas fan and I think he's a bit similar to Brandon Marshall. I believe that if McNabb is going to have anyone to throw to on that offense besides Cooley, its gunna be Thomas. I dont see any benefit for the Chargers in trading for a guy like Devin Thomas though, not when they already have VJ.
Quote:
Old 06-30-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What makes Devin Thomas worth a 4th round pick?
what made Groves worthly of a 5th? it's each to his own
Old 06-30-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Value.... put Dez, Crabtree, and Jackson on the open market, and you can't tell me with a straight face that Jackson would command as high of a pick as you could get for either Crabtree or Dez Bryant.

Now I'm not saying those youngsters are better right now, which is why I didn't put them on my top ten list.

The Chargers are my favorite AFC team and I drafted VJ last year in Fantasy, then traded him in about week 10 before he melted down in production the last 5 games or so. So I like Vincent. But he's good, not great, and he's a drunk with 2 strikes on him, and he's expecting crazy money. I'd ship his ass to the highest bidder that's got a crappy QB, and see how much he misses Philip Rivers and that offense. See how he does catching passes from Jake Delhomme. Send him to Cleveland.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

guys with that size recieve extra attention than others, just because he's 6'5 and 230 doesn't make him a top 10 wideout.

btw, no ****.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Of course his size doesn't make him a top 10 no one said that, it was added that his athleticism and speed added with that size is a mismatch for any DB. It's proven if you watch at least one of this game, he opens up the field for other targets, no one said his size alone got him into the top 10.

Of course Dez an unproven WR , from a guy who made a thread about Emmit vs Barry, he's way more valuable than a proven VJ.

Last edited by bantx : 06-30-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Value.... put Dez, Crabtree, and Jackson on the open market, and you can't tell me with a straight face that Jackson would command as high of a pick as you could get for either Crabtree or Dez Bryant.

I'm not sure what point your trying to make. Of course a WR who was just picked in the 1st round months ago is going to garner at least a 1st round pick in return before he even steps foot in Training Camp, that'd be the same in nearly every situation. I don't know what that has to do with anything were talking about here or why it was important to bring that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
guys with that size recieve extra attention than others, just because he's 6'5 and 230 doesn't make him a top 10 wideout.

btw, no ****.
Who are you referring to, me?

If you are, I never said his size makes him top 10, nor did I ever say he was top 10 one time. But your crazy if you would take Welker of VJ if your starting a team and your picking your first WR to build around. Welker isn't a WR you build around, he's a luxury that's nice to have and very good at what he does but if you put the stat sheet aside there is no way you take him over VJ.

Besides that point, just because you have size doesn't mean you get extra attention. That's just a ridiculous point, you know how many big, tall, WR's in the league are trash and never amount to anything? It takes alot more then size to garner attention and double teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Clarence Moore can attest to the fact that you have to be more then big and fast to garner attention in the NFL.
Quote:
Old 06-30-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those lists fail. Vincent Jackson is easily top-10 and I would peg him 4th behind Johnson, Fitzgerald and Marshall.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not sure what point your trying to make. Of course a WR who was just picked in the 1st round months ago is going to garner at least a 1st round pick in return before he even steps foot in Training Camp, that'd be the same in nearly every situation. I don't know what that has to do with anything were talking about here or why it was important to bring that up.

Who are you referring to, me?

If you are, I never said his size makes him top 10, nor did I ever say he was top 10 one time. But your crazy if you would take Welker of VJ if your starting a team and your picking your first WR to build around. Welker isn't a WR you build around, he's a luxury that's nice to have and very good at what he does but if you put the stat sheet aside there is no way you take him over VJ.

Besides that point, just because you have size doesn't mean you get extra attention. That's just a ridiculous point, you know how many big, tall, WR's in the league are trash and never amount to anything? It takes alot more then size to garner attention and double teams.
i wasn't refering to you, but how many people fall in love with the 6'4+ wideouts because of ZOMGZZZZ HE CAN GO DEEP AND OUT JUMP ANYONE!111!111

you would be lying to yourself if you don't believe that a 6'2+ 220+ wideout gets more attention than a 6'0 guy