Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-06-2010, 10:05 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
sounds like jawalrus knows how to party.
lmao idk why but the term jawalrus cracks me up

anyway the sizzurp is good ****, i wish i had a ****** bottle of it on hand, let alone a case lol
Old 07-06-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamarcus:

"Imma grip and sip"

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you think this is the reason why he played so slow? I mean, Id freak out and overthrow and underthrow balls if everyone is going and talking in slllooooowwwww mmmmmmoooottttiiiiiiiooonnnnn
Old 07-06-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just out of curiosity, bc I don't drink alcohol, is sizzirp an alcoholic beverage? Why is this drink illegal? What illegal substance does it have in it?

And yeah, JaMarcus is becoming a bigger bust than Ryan Leaf. At least teams were willing to give Leaf a 2nd chance. I highly doubt Russell gets another chance the way he's going right now.

And people forget, Leaf was the 2nd pick in the draft. Russell was the 1st. I think that by itself makes Russell at the very least, equal to Ryan Leaf.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Codiene is a stimulant and a pain medication that I believe is on the same regulated scale as drugs like ritalin, percocet, oxy, etc. You can get addicted to it, so it is a "drug of abuse". It is not as serious as the other drugs I listed, but I believe it is on the same lists.

Now, I have to wonder why JMR was even caught with the stuff. Clearly someone was pissed at him and turned him in, or his doctor was caught overprescribing and got squeezed to give him up.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sizzurp aka Purple stuff or Purple drank is a drink that has prescription strength cough syrup containing codeine or promethazine.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Codiene is a stimulant and a pain medication that I believe is on the same regulated scale as drugs like ritalin, percocet, oxy, etc. You can get addicted to it, so it is a "drug of abuse". It is not as serious as the other drugs I listed, but I believe it is on the same lists.

Now, I have to wonder why JMR was even caught with the stuff. Clearly someone was pissed at him and turned him in, or his doctor was caught overprescribing and got squeezed to give him up.
yeah it sounded like the authorities were tracking him down and finally caught him. makes you wonder, was he just using...or was he doing more?

bc if he was just using, i highly doubt the authorities would dedicate that much time and effort to bringing him down just for that.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MCLovin on the Dan Patrick show
In regards to JMR's drug dealer

"Do you even carry a gun if you are slangin' cough syrup?
I actually LOL'd

Old 07-06-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
yeah it sounded like the authorities were tracking him down and finally caught him. makes you wonder, was he just using...or was he doing more?

bc if he was just using, i highly doubt the authorities would dedicate that much time and effort to bringing him down just for that.
Another issue is that the Union could have been protecting him, and then they got squeezed and gave them the biggest fish they could without pissing off their people. Basically, this smacks of a "give up" for police glamor. It won't help them net anything else, but they get good PR by busting a name.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
nikkayeah
Rookie

nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Sizzurp aka Purple stuff or Purple drank is a drink that has prescription strength cough syrup containing codeine or promethazine.
actually it contains both. never drink promethazine without codeine because that stuff tastes nasty and just gets you sleepy
Old 07-06-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I said Calvin Johnson was the right pick for the Raiders, people laughed at me.

Ha.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkayeah View Post
actually it contains both. never drink promethazine without codeine because that stuff tastes nasty and just gets you sleepy

Thanks for the advice.

Old 07-06-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Promethazine is also known as Phenergan. It's prescribed for nausea, allergies, and to be used as a sedative since a side effect of it is being drowsy. It's basically an ultra benadryl, but it also enhances the effects of other medications - so if you take it with a narcotic, it makes the narcotic's effects better.

Codeine is an opiate and such is a narcotic substance, and I believe it's Class D which means it's regulated by the insurance agencies. I've been prescribed pretty much every pain medication possible, and I'd probably put Codeine in the mid-level of pain killers. It's in the same family of narcotics as Hydrocodone and Percocet, and in my opinion is the same strength if not lesser. Most of the time it'll be prescribed in cough syrup form, because Hydrocodone/Percocet will be prescribed for broken bones, etc.

Promethazine combined with Codeine in cough syrup form is prescribed for people with bad flu's, strep throat, etc. The Promethazine treats the flu-like symptoms, and the Codeine treats any body aches and sore throats. And like I said before, I believe Promethazine enhances the Codeine. To someone who's not used to the meds, it'll essentially knock their ass out - which is ideal if you're sick as a dog.

I've never taken Drank, but I don't think users would use it as a party drug. It's got two sedatives in it, so it'd be like poppin' a Benadryl before you go clubbing. My guess is guys take it to chill out and as a replacement for weed or alcohol. But like I said, I've never used it and I don't hang out with anyone who does.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some people soak blunt wraps in them, SOME PEOPLE DO IT I DON"T KNOW WHO.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I've never taken Drank, but I don't think users would use it as a party drug. It's got two sedatives in it, so it'd be like poppin' a Benadryl before you go clubbing. My guess is guys take it to chill out and as a replacement for weed or alcohol. But like I said, I've never used it and I don't hang out with anyone who does.
It would be exactly like popping a Benadryl before going clubbing. People use it to chill, not to party.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
When I said Calvin Johnson was the right pick for the Raiders, people laughed at me.

Ha.
I thought CJ was the obvious pick, thought Russell was gunna be a big bust.

But then I though Flacco would be a bust too so we can't always be right.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Some people soak blunt wraps in them, SOME PEOPLE DO IT I DON"T KNOW WHO.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:50 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ha.
calvin johnson was the only player that deserved to go #1, i said that all along...i wouldnt have taken russell in the top 20 based on one dominating sugar bowl against a sorry ND defense.

while russell made me look like a genius, quinn made me look like an idiot so it goes both ways i guess
Old 07-07-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn. That **** is so bad for you it's not even funny if you're using it inappropriately. I don't **** with pharmaceuticals, just herbal ****. Well, I tried it once so I guess I do, but once was enough for me to realize I need to stay away from it, given the magnitude of its illegality.

Russel is adding insult to his own injury, what a moronic ****.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.ufl-football.com/omaha-ni...value&sort=asc

PFT points out Jamarcus is now listed on the UFL Omaha Nighthawks roster.

Edit - They list him at 260

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ha.
People laughed when you said that the best wide receiver prospect of all time should go #1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
http://www.ufl-football.com/omaha-ni...value&sort=asc

PFT points out Jamarcus is now listed on the UFL Omaha Nighthawks roster.

Edit - They list him at 260
Did he have one foot off the scale when they weighed him?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ha.
It was basically a concensus as to who the better prospect was.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OAKLAND, CA—Raiders owner Al Davis enthusiastically praised free agent quarterback JaMarcus Russell at a press conference Thursday, calling the first overall pick in the 2007 draft an exciting playmaker and a perfect fit for the team's offense. "Obviously JaMarcus Russell has had some troubles on and off the field, but I've seen nothing that indicates he couldn't find a home with the Raiders and reinvigorate his career," Davis said. "We'd be extremely fortunate to acquire a quarterback like Russell, a player who can beat you with his arm or his feet, to help us overcome our recent disappointments at that position." Davis told reporters that the Raiders were currently negotiating a deal with Russell that included more than $22 million in guaranteed bail money.
Source

Discuss

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:20 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if he goes to jail will he still be a free agent

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote