Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:45 AM    (permalink
scpanther22
Rookie

scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Bradshaw no big fan of Clausen

Quote:
Let me say what I said before earlier up to the (NFL) draft," Bradshaw began about Clausen. "I didn't like him in college and I don't like him now. I never did like him. I don't like his delivery. I don't like his motion. I think he's too slow.

"Physically, the way he threw the football, I just didn't like him. (There's) way too much shoulder action. (He's) just another guy as far as I'm concerned."
http://www.southbendtribune.com/arti...80/1021/Sports
scpanther22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i bet he loves tebow and tebow has way worse problems than jimmy
Old 07-16-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradshaw went senile a long time ago

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:12 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradshaw also doesn't like Tom Brady. Why does anyone continue to listen to the 1970s Ben Roethlisberger?
Old 07-16-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did Bradshaw just call Clausen a JAG?? Wow.
I never thought Jimmy had a slow release, and if his throwing mechanics are poor, that is, too much upper body motion and not enough drive from his base, that's an easy problem to fix.

It's too early to close the book on Clausen, I still like him as a prospect.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradshaw is the guy everyone refers to when arguing rings vs. stats, as in "Was Terry Bradshaw better than Dan Marino because he has rings?" JC might not work out but I don't care what Bradshaw says.

Anyone remember "GIT-YO-SELF-OUTTA HERE"?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:25 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i bet he loves tebow and tebow has way worse problems than jimmy
I beg to differ.

Tebow already transformed his throwing motion, footwork, etc. b/c he was desperate to impress scouts in his Pro Day after a substandard sr. yr. He admits he still has a long way to go but I guess Denver drank the hype koolaid & took him way too early.

Clausen is also a work in progress but was considered more NFL-ready, I guess the QB need in Carolina after the Delhomme disaster was greater too.

Bradshaw was right about Clausen, he is too slow, needs a lot of work but is more coachable than Tebow. He's also a better game mgr. & less risky. I think Clausen's performance last season was amplified by the 2 superlative WRs at ND & he looked a lot better than he was. They adjusted to his long passes with their superior ball skills & had freakish RAC yds to pad the passing stats.

If Bradshaw watched any of Tebow's misadventures last yr. & paid attention he would hate him too.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"(He's) just another guy as far as I'm concerned."
That's pretty much how I have always felt about Bradshaw as a player, it must have been nice playing with arguably the best defense ever.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bradshaw is the guy everyone refers to when arguing rings vs. stats, as in "Was Terry Bradshaw better than Dan Marino because he has rings?" JC might not work out but I don't care what Bradshaw says.

Anyone remember "GIT-YO-SELF-OUTTA HERE"?
Not to digress, but other than Staubach, (with a nod to Tarkenton and Stabler), Bradshaw was the best QB of the 1970s, so I'm not gonna diss him like he was some scrub.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post

Bradshaw was right about Clausen, he is too slow, needs a lot of work but is more coachable than Tebow.
More coachable then Tebow? You lost me.
zachsaints52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
More coachable then Tebow? You lost me.
Every QB in the last draft is more coachable than Tebow b/c Tebow has some grandiose vision of destiny as a star NFL QB where he's concerned.

IMO he doesn't even remotely accept the idea that he would be better at another position. Didn't McDaniel or some of the Denver FO people say something about how they "drafted him to be a QB," but team reps say literally anything in those sappy PR valentines about their draftees in April b/c they all want everyone to think they have drafted exclusively future superstars.

Of those rookie QBs Tebow is the definition of QB Project, he has the farthest developmental distance to go to be an effective NFL QB.

Last edited by LizardState : 07-16-2010 at 12:42 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Every QB in the last draft is more coachable than Tebow b/c Tebow has some grandiose vision of destiny as a star NFL QB where he's concerned.

IMO he doesn't even remotely accept the idea that he would be better at another position. Didn't McDaniel or some of the Denver FO people say something about how they "drafted him to be a QB," but team reps say literally anything in those sappy PR valentines about their draftees in April b/c they all want everyone to think they have drafted exclusively future superstars.

Of those rookie QBs Tebow is the definition of QB Project, he has the farthest developmental distance to go to be an effective NFL QB.
If he's not rushed, I can still see Tebow being the most successful of the QBs in this draft. His problem is more footwork that actual delivery. It'll take time, and there will be ugly moments, but if he's coached correctly, he'll eventually get it.

The Florida passing game is pretty much an exact copy of McDaniels' scheme. BB and McDaniels hosted Meyer often during the offseason, and the Patriots designed a lot of their passing game around what Meyer was doing out of the spread at Florida. So the offensive transition isn't going to be nearly as hard as everyone thinks it is.

Everyone knocks the UF spread for being gimmicky, but that really only applies to the run portion of the offense. The route combinations and reads really are still the same that you'll see in most offensive attacks. It's certainly much closer to the pro game than anything that Spurrier ran, which is why I never understood the "UF WIDE RECEIVER BUSTZZZZ" argument for Harvin.

I still maintain that if VY can be half-successful at the NFL level, then Tim Tebow can, too.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say what you want about McDaniels but he has a pretty good track record when it comes to QB's, Brady,Cassel and Orton all had statistically their best seasons under him.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Say what you want about McDaniels but he has a pretty good track record when it comes to QB's, Brady,Cassel and Orton all had statistically their best seasons under him.
Which is why drafting a project in the first round was particularly ******** for Denver.

I agree with Bradshaw though. Clausen might be a starting QB in this league, but I don't see him being a good one. Nothing special about him physically, he does have some mechanical issues, and he does seem like a douche.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The concept that blows my mind is that people never go past Tebow's mechanical issues in evaluation. He may be a smart kid, he may be a good leader, and he may be a hard worker, but in terms of reading defenses, doing cross-field progressions, running a timing-based pass attack, and basically all of the stuff required to be a good NFL quarterback, he's the worst 1st round pick I've ever seen.

Clausen has issues. His mechanical issues may have been exacerbated by his foot injury, causing him to get more shoulder into the throw and knocking off his release point, but he wasn't picture perfect before the foot injury. I don't really see the argument that Clausen will fail because his mechanics are a bit wonky (even with the weird release, he's way better than Quinn was leaving Notre Dame). I would buy that Clausen doesn't have the attitude to succeed in the NFL, but I wouldn't buy that from Bradshaw even if that was what Bradshaw was talking about. He's not a talent evaluator in any sense of the word.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently alot of teams/scouts/gm's didn't like him considering he had the biggest plummet in NFL draft history. If he was there it would have been 10x worse than Quinn or Rodgers.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Packer fan, I'd say Clausen feels much more like Brian Brohm than Aaron Rodgers when they were initially drafted. I know that isn't the most in depth analysis but I'll buy into:
-Every team, many twice, including many QB desperate teams passed on him
-He didn't win much in college
-He had receivers and a good coach (maybe) but still underperformed
-Really, what kind of separation is there between him and "just another guy"? Average physical tools and average team.

I'm not trying to throw him under the bus for not carrying his team to a championship. Just saying that there was more hype than substance and if he's going to succeed in the NFL he'll need to have a never quit attitude and have things work out his way. Remember he's not a top 10 prospect anymore he's a second round draft pick.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread, so far, delivers.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
As a Packer fan, I'd say Clausen feels much more like Brian Brohm than Aaron Rodgers when they were initially drafted. I know that isn't the most in depth analysis but I'll buy into:
-Every team, many twice, including many QB desperate teams passed on him
-He didn't win much in college
-He had receivers and a good coach (maybe) but still underperformed
-Really, what kind of separation is there between him and "just another guy"? Average physical tools and average team.

I'm not trying to throw him under the bus for not carrying his team to a championship. Just saying that there was more hype than substance and if he's going to succeed in the NFL he'll need to have a never quit attitude and have things work out his way. Remember he's not a top 10 prospect anymore he's a second round draft pick.
Funny that a Packers fan would say this, considering that I've always felt Aaron Rodgers is the QB to whom Jimmy Clausen most closely profiles as a pro QB, 'another guy' who came into the league with average physical tools and an average arm.

Again, you're blaming Clausen because ND was non-competitive on the defensive side of the football.

Teams passed on him, but I still think Clausen is far from an 'average prospect', and still don't think there's over a 30+ pick difference between Sam Bradford and Jimmy Clausen.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Funny that a Packers fan would say this, considering that I've always felt Aaron Rodgers is the QB to whom Jimmy Clausen most closely profiles as a pro QB, 'another guy' who came into the league with average physical tools and an average arm.

Again, you're blaming Clausen because ND was non-competitive on the defensive side of the football.

Teams passed on him, but I still think Clausen is far from an 'average prospect', and still don't think there's over a 30+ pick difference between Sam Bradford and Jimmy Clausen.
See I agree with you on a lot of points like Clausen would have won more games with a decent defense and there isn't a 30 pick difference between Clausen and Bradford. However I think Bradford had no business going #1 overall and that Clausen would have had to lead a more potent offense that made opponents play from behind and also quarterback comeback wins. 1-2 years ago we found out what a hard worker Aaron Rodgers was and how awesome he was at adapting to the pro game but 3-4 years ago I thought he was facing an uphill, against the odds battle to succeed, and that's how I feel about Clausen.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I would love to know where Tebow said he would be a star QB in the NFL. Once you do let me know. And why would Tebow want to change positions, especially when he is good at this position? Say what you want, abotu his delivery and mechanics, but those things are coachable. But you say he is the least coachable guy right? http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/...th-744029.html Apparently his teammates disagree. But then you don't give reasons to why he is uncoachable, besides saying he has a vision (which he never said) and he is a project QB. People are right, haters gonna hate.
zachsaints52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
-He had receivers and a good coach (maybe) but still underperformed.
He had one of the greatest seasons ever in a pro-style offense. It's not his fault his defense couldn't muster even a decent year.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Bradshaw., esp when Hunter Cantwell wins the back up roll and Clausen is traded for a 4th rounder next year after Tony Pike out plays him on ps type ish
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:25 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying that I agree with him, but... yeah, Clausen sucks big time, and the Panthers were the worst fit possible for him. Specially when there are 3 QBs better than him on the roster.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
scpanther22
Rookie

scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
I'm not saying that I agree with him, but... yeah, Clausen sucks big time, and the Panthers were the worst fit possible for him. Specially when there are 3 QBs better than him on the roster.
you seriously think Tony Pike is better than Jimmy Clausen?
scpanther22 is offline   Reply With Quote