Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-18-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState
no school in the South has a more sterling academic reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Duke? Vanderbilt?
UNC is unique b/c it has had mega-success in its athletic programs as well as academic, all those B-ball championships with Dean Smith + 1 more recently.... Duke & Vandy not so much.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
UNC is unique b/c it has had mega-success in its athletic programs as well as academic, all those B-ball championships with Dean Smith + 1 more recently.... Duke & Vandy not so much.
But that's not what you said. You said that no Southern school has a more sterling academic reputation.

Plus, really, Duke not so much? I loathe Duke and love Carolina basketball, but Duke's success in recent years has been pretty damn good. That includes the 2010 national championship.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
beat me to it.

I'd rather go to Duke for academics than UNC Chapel Hill
Honestly, I'd say it closer to a draw in terms of academics. However, I would say the feel of the campuses are different.

Just my personal experience, everyone I've ever met from Duke or that went to Duke were annoying pricks.

Personally, I'd avoid Durham, NC though.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had this rant in the earlier post but didnt think it relevant:

My relatives in the Research Triangle of NC where Duke-Durham & UNC-Chapel Hill are located tell me that there is a waiting list several miles long to get into any of the technical or scientific grad schools at both places. UNC also enjoys an amazing reputation & A-List alumni in the arts as well as scientific depts. that Duke doesn't necessarily have. Duke has the best law school in the country from what I've read, although Stanford & Harvard both can claim the top dog spot there. The best writers in the South seem to be focused on Vanderbilt since the 1920s ~ 90 yrs ago since the Agarian Poets Movement then. I think UNC outclasses both Duke & Vandy across the board academically buy it's not by a very wide margin.

Duke & Vandy FB have horrible reputations, Vandy's coach quit last wk before the season even started. Duke was known for awhile as the launching pad to bigtime high-paying jobs for coaches who succeed there, like Steve Superior who went from there to Florida where he was a Heisman winner. The frustration of coaching Vandy or Duke must be overwhelming, can't win every yr., can't recruit with their stiff academic rqmts, so they become known as the places FB coaching careers go to die. And the lacrosse team "rape" at Duke recently, although it was total witchunt driven by an overzealous local DA running for re-election, didn't help their athletic dept's reputation either.

Last edited by LizardState : 07-18-2010 at 02:40 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
everyone I've ever met from Duke or that went to Duke were annoying pricks
Trust fund babies?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think UNC outclasses both Duke & Vandy across the board academically buy it's not by a very wide margin.
Absolutely not. Duke and Vanderbilt are a cut above UNC. Both have excellent law schools amongst a sprinkling of other great programs (ie Duke Medical). They also have top tier engineering schools while UNC is solely a liberal arts university. UNC is closer to Wake's level than they are to Duke though they do have some better programs like Business (though this is all really minimal difference - all these schools are great no matter how you look at it), but you'd be surprised at some of the top schools you'd find depending on the field - the only colleges at the top across the board are a couple Ivy's. Regardless, it's still impressive for UNC to even be in the conversation since they're public. Their student life isn't stuffy like Virginia's either, though it has...other problems. And if you throw in sports and other stuff, it probably pushes them ahead in the area. Of course, Duke isn't really part of the area to start with.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. As predicted, the investigation is spreading south. SoCar TE Weslye Saunders has been implicated. For those of you unfamiliar with the area, Weslye's dad is this guy:

SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Trust fund babies?
Trust fund babies without the trust fund. I should probably qualify that by saying I only know about 20-25 people who went to Duke but I can't stand a single one of them.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Trust fund babies without the trust fund. I should probably qualify that by saying I only know about 20-25 people who went to Duke but I can't stand a single one of them.
you get those types of people at every school, especially the nicer/bigger ones.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
  • Fulmer played fast & loose with the rules at Tennessee but slickly blamed other programs (whom he played every season, what a coincidence!) & the Kentucky HC got fired, Memphis U investigated further, & Alabama got its 2nd probation. He played the political rather than the gridiron game which only multiplied the accusations of misdeeds & focused much more closer examination of the Vols program, not less. He was canned in midseason 2 seasons ago by acclamation of outraged Vols fans who could see the clouds of suspicion gathering, then replaced by Kiffin, soon followed by recruits leaving, players transferring, then multiple police incidents & arrests. It happened at Oklahoma too, new HC Stoops was a new broom that swept clean, same with Mike Shula then Saban at Bama, well maybe not so much with Kiffin at Tennessee given the full weight of NCAA infractions before he even coached his 1st game.
I know better than to get in a Fulmer debate with a Bammer, but what are ya talking about here Lizzy? UT fans weren't happy Fulmer "resigned" because they were afraid the NCAA would find out he was breaking rules. They were happy because the SEC had left the Vols in the dust and Fulmer was getting his doors blown off in recruiting and on the field by the likes of Meyer at FL and Saban at Bama. Actually, that mentality applies more to Kiffin and Orgeron than Fulmer and his staff, now that USC got hit for what happened when Kiffin was there.

I'm not saying Fulmer was a saint, but he wasn't wanted out by Vols fans because they thought he had shady dealings. In fact, if he has done those things, he probably would've gotten better recruits in those two recruiting class misses that've led to the distaste that Vols fan now have for Fulmer (I don't have said distaste, but others think he ran the program into the ground. Forget all his other accomplishments and the fact that he lead the school win a BCS Championship. Rivals rated two of his classes in the 20's+ so he's scarred the program for life...ugh...).

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weslye Saunders under investigation, and judging by some comments, is pretty close to flat out conceding that he did something wrong along with the UNC players under investigation. Possible season suspension. Whatever it is, it'll probably be the same for at least Marvin Austin since they apparently shared the same South Beach hotel room.

Ffffffuuuuuuuuu. I think some here and some NFL scouts overrate him, but we've got no one proven behind him.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 07-18-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the real thing is: Marvin is not a bad kid at all. He doesn't have character concerns. He's just a bit cocky, but hell, he doesn't really mess with anyone.

People are just pretending he's the next O.J.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Oh, and NCAA, why don't you go investigate your beloved Gators?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/s...r_espn_5392159
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I'm awesome.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This whole thing is shady as hell..article from today said he is expected to be suspended for the entire year and source said they won't see Austin until the combine. I won't believe it till I see it but as much as I love Marvin IF he is the only one gone, I won't be too mad.. but Little, Duenta, Bruce..etc I can't have that.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...d-by-NCAA.html
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

I hope Marvin is the only one gone. Please leave the rest out of this.

I think the whole thing with him is just like Dez Bryant last year. No character concerns at all, and he'll just blow up draft season and still be a top prospect.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin has done little to prove he should be a top prospect thus far, what makes you think being a year out of football will improve that?

Granted, he is an athletic freak, but at least Bryant did things on the field to show how good he is. Austin hasn't really done anything beyond an average DT.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
beat me to it.

I'd rather go to Duke for academics than UNC Chapel Hill
So true. The old joke used to be that if a Duke baseketball player transferred to UNC, post schools overall GPAs would go up.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Honestly, I'd say it closer to a draw in terms of academics. However, I would say the feel of the campuses are different.

Just my personal experience, everyone I've ever met from Duke or that went to Duke were annoying pricks.

Personally, I'd avoid Durham, NC though.
Overall the academics are fairly close, althought Duke is better. The major difference is that UNC doesn't nearly hold its athletes to the same standards as regular students. Duke does.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Overall the academics are fairly close, althought Duke is better. The major difference is that UNC doesn't nearly hold its athletes to the same standards as regular students. Duke does.
don't be so sure. SMU has pretty good admission requirements, but for athletes, it's 900 on your SAT (math & verbal) and a 2.5 high school GPA

To attend a state school in Texas, your math & verbal have to add up to 1070, which is hilariously low.

That said, I would love to attend Duke for graduate or undergrad.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
JaredDudley619
I once got in trouble at BC cuz Troy Bell was an X athlete and he bought me dinner lol..Come on NCAA y'all need to revise some of the rules
from Jared Dudley's twitter, not entirely relevant

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

So let's see if I get this situation straight:

I am X, a 5-star recruit. I enroll at UNC, because I like the campus, the program, etc. At UNC, I meet Y, a standout from the same position that I play.

Y declares for the NFL Draft, goes in the first round and earns a ******** of money. After some time, Y invites me, X, over to a party in Miami, all expenses paid by him, and all that stuff... And when I come back, my school is getting investigated because of that, because the NCAA thinks my school paid me?

(In case you haven't figured it by now, X is Marvin Austin and Y is Kentwan Balmer).

Damn guys. It's getting out of control. Athletes won't be able to buy video games some time from now.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
Marvin Austin was not one of the 7 best players on that defense a year ago. Robert Quinn looks to be first round caliber talent, Bruce Carter has considerable upside yet looks in the 2nd Round range now, while Quan Sturdivant (MLB), Deunta Williams (S), and Kendric Burney (S) all should find a home sometime between the 3rd and 5th rounds. Marvin Austin hasn't done anything on the field warranting Day One or Day Two consideration, rather, his 2.0 TFL against the run should raise serious concerns as to his explosiveness, penetrating ability, and instincts. He's a player that better start stepping up if he wants to live up to his lofty recruiting status.

I agree, Austin could very easily end up just like Greg Hardy or Greg Selvie. Potential was putting these guys in the 1st round for years, and they were barely drafted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol

http://twitter.com/Anchormn_Austin

(And before a Tarhole blasts me for it, no, it's not his actual twitter account)

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
lol

http://twitter.com/Anchormn_Austin

(And before a Tarhole blasts me for it, no, it's not his actual twitter account)
"Mavrin" Austin actually made me laugh.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reality Check - you need a Reality Check.

Carolina has been dirty since Butch Davis and John Blake walked in the door.

Explain how Marvin Austin, the #1 recruit in the nation, goes from not mentioning Carolina to being a Carolina committ in a few weeks. The following year he is taking trips back to Texas for the AA game. This year he is taking trips to Miami. All of this from a guy who came from a self-proclaimed poor family.

It's funny too because the agent Balmer, Austin, Little and about half of the Carolina team are involved with is also John Blake's agent.

Sam Montogermy went to LSU and reported in an interview it was because they didn't offer him money. Guess who his other finalist was?

Sabino turned down Carolina's money. So did Corey Miller. Bryce Brown took Carolina's money and went to Tennessee.

Their are reports out there that CB Charles Brown straight up asked an agent for money.

Your getting caught and now you have to live with it. Hope you enjoyed the two eight win seasons you got.

Last edited by marks01234 : 07-28-2010 at 11:20 PM. Reason: s
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote