Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Splat - you need a 3-4 DE....
He would have Asomugha and Eric Berry in the same defensive backfield. He wouldn't even need a d-line.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Splat - you need a 3-4 DE....
Funny guy.

If GB was in the Chiefs div I would have took Bulaga... :)
Old 07-23-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
He would have Asomugha and Eric Berry in the same defensive backfield. He wouldn't even need a d-line.
And Brandon Flowers...
Old 07-23-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Texans-Demeco Ryans- Great young middle linebacker. It would have been cush if he was not on the juice. Thought about super mario but it would be hard to split time between freeney/mathis/hughes.

Titans- Michael Roos- Any upgrade would be good along the offensive line. He has been an all pro one point and is one of the better blindside protectors. 2nd option would be Cortland Finnegan.

Jaguars- MoJo Drew- It was a really tough one for this team. In the end it had to be little hercules.
Demeco Ryans? Ew. I didn't think people thought he was even good anyone.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
dj825
Rookie

dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for the Panthers...

Saints- Sedrick Ellis. Hes a huge upgrade over anything we have at DT right now. I considered Brees but i think the D Line is more of an issue right now.

Buccaneers - Gerald McCoy. Id have taken Suh if he was in the NFC South but McCoy is still gonan be great.

Falcons - Roddy White. No question Carolina needs another playmaker for our young QBs so its either Gonzalez or Roddy White, cant go wrong either way.
dj825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj825 View Post
for the Panthers...

Saints- Sedrick Ellis. Hes a huge upgrade over anything we have at DT right now. I considered Brees but i think the D Line is more of an issue right now.
I don't care if it's in his prime Warren Sapp....no DT is worth passing on Brees when your QBs are Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
dj825
Rookie

dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I don't care if it's in his prime Warren Sapp....no DT is worth passing on Brees when your QBs are Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen.

well the reason i didnt take Brees or any other QB is because we did use a second round pick on Clausen and Moore has flashed alot when hes been on the field so before i took a QB id wanna see what they can do.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj825 View Post
well the reason i didnt take Brees or any other QB is because we did use a second round pick on Clausen and Moore has flashed alot when hes been on the field so before i took a QB id wanna see what they can do.
The odds of either actually being better than Drew Brees are just staggering though. Ellis might help your defense out a bit and win you maybe a game or two more but Brees could take you from a .500 or worse team into a legit contender with that run game to help.

All just speculative though...I was just wanted to say that I don't think I'd pass on Brees in your spot.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
FloridaSkinzFan
Rookie

FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins

Eagles- Desean Jackson...McNabb had some nice chemistry with jackson and santana moss isnt nearly as explosive as a young jackson is. I'd take Desean Jackson from the Eagles for a playmaker on offense

Cowboys- we could use another solid cover corner to pair with hall and rogers...terrence newman.

Giants - Brandon Jacobs
FloridaSkinzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaSkinzFan View Post
Redskins

Eagles- Desean Jackson...McNabb had some nice chemistry with jackson and santana moss isnt nearly as explosive as a young jackson is. I'd take Desean Jackson from the Eagles for a playmaker on offense

Cowboys- we could use another solid cover corner to pair with hall and rogers...terrence newman.

Giants - Brandon Jacobs
Terrence Newman......... ?

:/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
dj825
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
The odds of either actually being better than Drew Brees are just staggering though. Ellis might help your defense out a bit and win you maybe a game or two more but Brees could take you from a .500 or worse team into a legit contender with that run game to help.

All just speculative though...I was just wanted to say that I don't think I'd pass on Brees in your spot.

I definitely see your point, and had we not used a second round pick on a QB id take Brees in a instant but we did and id hate to see that go waste. It probably would be smarter to just take the sure thing in Brees rather than hope Clausen or Moore develop but i just have a good feeling about one of them.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikings

Packers - Aaron Rodgers Replace Favre again.
Lions - Calvin Johnson Go with AP,Rodges,Rice.
Bears - Julius Peppers Allen,Williams Wall,Peppers.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay: Nick Collins. Yeah, he's pretty good.
Minnesota: Jared Allen. Allen + Peppers = enough pressure for the Tampa 2 to actually work.
Detroit: Megatron. That alone would open up the run game.

If only Steve Hutchinson were a few years younger...
I admit, I thought about Bulaga for a bit.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manning and AJ are givens for the Titans. With Jacksonville, it seems like most positions I like for them, we are good at. Jones-Drew may be too good to pass up though, their young tackles would be great if we didn't have Roos and Stewart.

But, I'll try and go a different direction, so I would take Peyton Manning, Mario Williams and Mike Sims-Walker. I couldn't pass on Manning though.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lance Briggs, Aaron Rodgers, and Suh. I thought about going Stafford and Nick Collins, but that would be silly.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Collins is a beast. I'm surprised all these GB folks aren't taking Julius Peppers from CHI

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:43 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoever said Jared Allen as an OLB in the 3-4 is an idiot.

Anyways

Chi: Lance Briggs (Urlacher if he was younger)
Det: Louis Delmas
GB: BJ Raji, Sold nose would be nice.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Raiders

SD - You can give me Rivers, thought about Jackson...

KC - Uh right now without seeing him play probably Eric Berry, him and Branch would be nice.

DEN - If it was this year, I might have to go with NT Jamal Williams.. getting older but can play another year or 2 at a solid level. Who else? Maybe if Marshall was still there, or Ryan Clady actually
No Tim Tebow??????????????????????????

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-24-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post

Anyways

Chi: Lance Briggs (Urlacher if he was younger)
Det: Louis Delmas
GB: BJ Raji, Sold nose would be nice.
There are 3 young, high potential quarterbacks in our division and you took neither? Come on, mang.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-24-2010, 03:51 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Patriots:

NYJ;

Really the easy pick here would be to take Darrelle Revis but for the style of defense the Patriots play he would be a real luxury, plus I really like what the Patriots have at CB right now. I think I would take D'Brickashaw Ferguson to play LT and give the Patriots one of the best OT tandems in him and Vollmer.

Miami;

This pick comes down to two possible players. I would think about maybe taking Kendall Langford to play DE but ultimately I couldn't not take Brandon Marshall to play opposite of Randy Moss. A WR trio of Moss, Marshall and Welker would be pretty good.

Buffalo;

I really don't like doing this as the guy has never taken a snap in the NFL but I would have to take CJ Spiller. The few good players Buffalo have seem to be at positions the Patriots are strong. If I wasn't going to take Revis I wouldn't take any Buffalo CB, the Patriots are really deep at safety, I have them taking Brandon Marshall so Lee Evans is out. Really Spiller is the only option.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:10 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm for the Colts I am thinking

Titans - CJ2K (Roos is the logical pick, but our passing game plus CJ2K would be immense!)
Jags - Eugene Monroe
Texans - Cushing (Though can you imagine Andre Johnson, Peyton, CJ2K, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark...)

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I think he could do it he might have trouble covering but would still be a beast rushing the passer and stuffing the run.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
No Tim Tebow??????????????????????????
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeea no. What would he do if I had Rivers lol.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeea no. What would he do if I had Rivers lol.
Exactly what he's gonna do for Denver...warm the bench

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets - Nick Mangold
Dolphins - Jake Long
Bills - CJ Spiller

There's a beast of an oline: Long, Mankins, Mangold and Vollmer. I'd kick Kazcur in at guard
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote