Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
For the Chiefs:

Raiders: Aso would be great, but I'm taking McClain. I'm still on his bandwagon hardcore. Too bad he's a Raider. :\

Broncos: Dumervil. We need a terror off the edge.

Chargers: I can't stand him but I'll go with Rivers. Ugh. Brb, need to take a shower.

edit: I just realized I have the same list as King Carl! Oops!
Great minds think alike. All that means is we know the holes in our team and which division foes would best fix them.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants - Eli Manning

Eagles - Kevin Kolb

Cowboys - Tony Romo

What will they do without their starting QBs? Muhahaha! The division is ours.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
for the Saints:

from Carolina: Jordan Gross, it almost feels wrong taking an offensive player but another great player on the OLine doesnt hurt for sure and the guy is a baller.

from Tampa Bay: Barrett Ruud, would finish pimp out our linebacking corps. wed play him at WLB prolly

from Atlanta: John Abraham, why does noone in our division have decent defensive tackles, dammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlife View Post
Babineaux's pretty good. Best in the division.
Thank you. Jonathan Babineaux is so much better than John Abraham at this point in their careers it isn't even funny.

For Atlanta:

DeAngelo Williams
Will Smith
Aqib Talib

On defense we really need another corner and a pass rushing DE. If we had Talib and Smith we would have a top-10 defense, easily. Williams is great and with Turner in a rotation we would steam-roll opponents.

Last edited by Shiver : 07-25-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
Giants - Eli Manning

Eagles - Kevin Kolb

Cowboys - Tony Romo

when you pick well youll win your divisino regardless and this way you hardly improve your chances in the playoffs

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers - Troy Polamalu
Bengals - Jonathan Joseph
Browns - Alex Mack
Old 07-25-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
Giants - Eli Manning

Eagles - Kevin Kolb

Cowboys - Tony Romo

Why would give Mike Vick the opportunity to become the starter?
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hrm, for Oakland I'd like Philip Rivers from the Chargers, Brandon Flowers from the Chiefs, and Ryan Clady from the Broncos.

Honorable mentions would be Vinceny Jackson, Jamaal Charles, and Elvis Dumervil.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens - I want Oher, but I'm about to take Joe Thomas from the Browns so my next move would be to grab Ray Rice. Benson got into some trouble recently and even with him I'm not sure that I love our running back situation. Haloti Ngata might have been the wiser pick here, but Ray Rice is so much more fun :)

Browns - Joe Thomas. I'll move Whitworth back to guard and put Andre Smith at RT.

Steelers - Can't argue with everyone in the division grabbing Troy. He's not only an upgrade for everyone in the division, but also everyone in the league.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chargers- Phil Rivers. One of the best QBs in the league, we could use someone like that until Tebow is ready to take over the universe.

Raiders- Asomugah. Best player, possibly only good player on that team, helps the secondary and lets Champ not have to be the #1 anymore.

Chiefs- Jamaal Charles. A very good runningback because we just have Slowshon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
when you pick well youll win your divisino regardless and this way you hardly improve your chances in the playoffs
I think your argument is that had i picked a player more valuable than the qb than i would be more of a wnner. What position is more important than qb? The only one i even had to battle with was demarcus ware vs romo the rest were easily the qb imo. If you don't agree you're wrong, i hate your family.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New York Giants

Washington Redskins - Albert Haynesworth, NT
DT is a position we need much better play at. Canty being healthy is a great start, Joseph looks like a future monster, Alford is a good rotational guy and TUck moves inside on passing downs, but Fat Al would really turn our DL into a dominant and terrifying force. Our OL needs some re-stocking, but Trent Williams isn't that impressive and they don't have a leet Center that we need most of all. So we go with DT our second biggest need.

Philadelphia Eagles - Brent Celek, TE
Boss is a great guy to have but adding Celek would give us a great duo at TE to really give Eli a scary set of weapons to go to town on teams' with. Not that into their LB, S or OL so we go for the weapon that'll help us most of all.

Dallas Cowboys - Leonard Davis or Andre Gurode, OL
Our OL would be quite monsterous with Beatty - Davis - O'Haire - Snee - Diehl or Beatty - Diehl - Gurode - Snee - Whimper

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 07-25-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:27 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For my Bills

New England - Tom Brady - probably one of the oldest guys mentioned in this thread, but that doesn't matter one bit right here. A quarterback! Can't bring myself to consider Wilfork, though a well-above-capable NT would be nice.

Miami - Jake Long - And a tackle, too? What luxury be this? I would love, love, love to have Brandon Marshall here. The big receiver that I can only dream of. Marshall + Evans would be greatness for a team that doesn't have much else at the position. While Marshall plays a special game in my mind, I stick with the young bookend on this one.

New York Jets - David Harris - Stud ILB completes my Michigan trio and gives us a top player in our new defense. One of my favorite players who just happens to be on my least favorite team. Rescued. D'Brick and Mangold could help the line, and Revis on pure studliness would also work.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:17 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Saints I steal:

Panthers: Jordan Gross

I want that monster tackle back, power our run game, and protect Brees. Can play both sides, which is a big plus.

Tamba Bay: Gerald McCoy

Oh yea, put him on our D-line with Ellis and Smith.

Falcons: Sean Weatherspoon

Not in love with most of their players but Turner/White/Gonzalez, and we need help at LB way more than at any of those skill spots.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:29 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
49ers
Arizona Cardinals - DE - Darnell Dockett - Although it would involve utilizing Dockett as a 3-4 DE, I believe that he would be a monster at the position. 49er DC Greg Manusky's wish for "mirroring" on the left and right sides of the field would be magnified when pairing Dockett's abilities opposite Justin Smith.
he plays DE right now, we have been running a 3-4 for 3 years now, basically Pittsburgh's 1 gap scheme

RDE Dockett
NT Williams/Robinson
LDE Campbell

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:19 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for the steelers im taking haloti ngata, joe thomas, and jonathan joseph....its not even close
Old 07-26-2010, 09:27 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Colts -

Titans - Michael Roos, we need OL help. CJ2K and Tony Brown were possibilities.
Jags - MJD, how could I not pick him? Considered Monroe here.
Texans - Several possibilities here. Cush but the roid thing sucks, Super Mario but we already have Freeney, Mathis, and Hughes. It would come down to either Andre Johnson or Amobi Okoye. Yes AJ is the better player overall. Manning to AJ would be epic. But we already have a really good group of receivers, Okoye is improving, he's still very young, and fits the type of UT we've needed for a long time in Indy.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:38 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hasnt okoye been borderline terrible?
Old 07-26-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
How the hell is that a tough choice?
It's a dilemna stat watchers have.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
For my Bills

New England - Tom Brady - probably one of the oldest guys mentioned in this thread, but that doesn't matter one bit right here. A quarterback! Can't bring myself to consider Wilfork, though a well-above-capable NT would be nice.

Miami - Jake Long - And a tackle, too? What luxury be this? I would love, love, love to have Brandon Marshall here. The big receiver that I can only dream of. Marshall + Evans would be greatness for a team that doesn't have much else at the position. While Marshall plays a special game in my mind, I stick with the young bookend on this one.

New York Jets - David Harris - Stud ILB completes my Michigan trio and gives us a top player in our new defense. One of my favorite players who just happens to be on my least favorite team. Rescued. D'Brick and Mangold could help the line, and Revis on pure studliness would also work.
If I could rep this a million times, I would. Instead, here's a present.

Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
As a one gap penetrator he could be great. The Texans haven't used him the right way IMO.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivermytimbers
Thank you. Jonathan Babineaux is so much better than John Abraham at this point in their careers it isn't even funny.
It's lines like this that lend credence to the rumor Shiver and NJX are the same person. '

Rivers Cuomo and Paul McCartney are dead!
Old 07-26-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright NYJ

New England: Gotta say Mankins just due to how Ducasse has NO NFL experience and Mankins is one of the best LG's in the league

Buffalo: Ha toughie. I'll say Jarius Byrd to help out our Ball-hawkin secondary.

Miami: This one was actually pretty difficult. It came down to Brandon Marshall and Kendall Langford, but I'm gonna have to say Langford. He gives us a huge upgrade opposite Ellis and as good as Marshall is, it's a much bigger need.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Yes, he's hovering between terrible and awful. J/K
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
he plays DE right now, we have been running a 3-4 for 3 years now, basically Pittsburgh's 1 gap scheme

RDE Dockett
NT Williams/Robinson
LDE Campbell
I'm not trying to be argumentative because I'm unsure of my accuaracy but I'm confused as to some symantics.

I thought the Cardinals still employed alot of base 5-2?

I thought the Steelers ran a zone-gap LeBeau 3-4 which is different from the classic 2-gap ran by the Patriots and the Phillips 1-gap ran by the Cowboys?
Old 07-29-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My pick for the Colts:

Titans: LT Michael Roos - No brainer, get one of the best LTs in the NFL to protect the best QB in the NFL
Texans: WR Andre Johnson - This was a tough call, Cushing would also be of great use, as would Owen Daniels, and Mario Williams could always be tried out at UT, but teaming Andre Johnson with Reggie Wayne (again) would make the Colts nearly impossible to stop through the air.
Jaguars: LB Justin Durant - He could play any of the 3 LB positions for the Colts pretty well, probably would take the SLB spot alongside Brackett and Session.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote