Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
I think your argument is that had i picked a player more valuable than the qb than i would be more of a wnner. What position is more important than qb? The only one i even had to battle with was demarcus ware vs romo the rest were easily the qb imo. If you don't agree you're wrong, i hate your family.
i dont think a position is more important than qb, my point is that when you pick the three best players off the other teams THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY use you will win the division anyway. add ware, jackson and tuck or something and you will not only win the division you will have a team that is geatly improved in the playoffs instead of just sabotaging other teams in your division you can both improve your own team and sabotage them at the same time.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
hasnt okoye been borderline terrible?
Funny thing is his rookie season started off so damn promising at only 20 years old, he was looked at to have a crazy high ceiling/potential and he looked like he was well ahead of schedule.

I don't know what's been happening lately, but he seemed like the guy teamed with Mario that could have transformed that defense. Cushing looks like a stud, but if Okoye was playing up to a pro bowl level at this point that defense could be twice as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote